+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Is any1 received any news from sinp for may 17 intake as i heard few of my friends on they received last week
In Mytracker I saw 04 guys from May-17 intake updated their status only. Maybe remaining people have no pleasure to share their info.

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list
"Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams."
You need to provide Confirmatory exam letter. No way to get this letter now, because it need 12 months for APEGS to process your registration.
Hi Sir, Do you think we can apply for engineering in training certificate, when I am still not in Canada?
I have read the procedure, and I have upgraded my ECA from WES to ICAP Doc-Doc evaluation and sent to APEGS. After that by looking at the Application requirement... I found out that only Canadian Citizens or the landed immigrants can apply for engineering in training certificate.
Then, how is it possible for me to get it before landing?
Please help and Guide (if it not too much for you).
Regards
Sumon

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Sumon,

There is option for international graduation (outside canada) to get member in training license of Apegs. But the processing time quite long around 12 months and you need to do some career assessment.
Some steps you need to prepare included creating Apegs account for Member in training registration. Remember to choose option for International graduation. Upgrade Wes eca to icap and choose Apegs as adress to receive wes icap report. Do some assessment and report. Provide some documents as Apegs requested.

Good luck dear

Reactions: Sumon_M

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
Hi Sumon,

There is option for international graduation (outside canada) to get member in training license of Apegs. But the processing time quite long around 12 months and you need to do some career assessment.
Some steps you need to prepare included creating Apegs account for Member in training registration. Remember to choose option for International graduation. Upgrade Wes eca to icap and choose Apegs as adress to receive wes icap report. Do some assessment and report. Provide some documents as Apegs requested.

Good luck dear
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your help. Actually, I have finished 1st and 2nd step. That is I have paid 210 for Application. I have upgraded my ECA to an ICPA evaluation and sent it to APEGS, in the same way as they have mentioned in the site.
Now my question is about Step 3, where my photo ID is needed to be signed by a guarantor. As I from India, I cannot go to Professional engineer. So, can I get it signed by Indian Notary?
Please help, now I cannot look back.
Note: For SNIP I have applied for 2253, which need not to be regularized. I am interested in APEGS so that I can work on Engineering field over there.
Regards
Sumon

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your help. Actually, I have finished 1st and 2nd step. That is I have paid 210 for Application. I have upgraded my ECA to an ICPA evaluation and sent it to APEGS, in the same way as they have mentioned in the site.
Now my question is about Step 3, where my photo ID is needed to be signed by a guarantor. As I from India, I cannot go to Professional engineer. So, can I get it signed by Indian Notary?
Please help, now I cannot look back.
Note: For SNIP I have applied for 2253, which need not to be regularized. I am interested in APEGS so that I can work on Engineering field over there.
Regards
Sumon
Hi Sumon,

For photo ID you can go to Notary office and ask them to confirm that you are the person as in your ID photo.

Reactions: Sumon_M