+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
thanks for ur reply..
CAD322.05!! for 1 certificates?
did u do document-to-document assessment? in WES site it mentioned cad145 for 1 certificate assessment..
do the WES set any validity period for the results? like ielts..
Hi Immig95,
Basically I selected the package with 200CAD. After that there were 2 additional charges... international express--> 85 & harmonized sales tax--> 37.05...
Yes, I did doc-doc... the other 2 are not valid for IRCC... (I don't know, what immigration they are talking about in the 3rd package)
Yes, it will expire after 5 years, so hurry up.
If you want to contact me then you can call me... but lets discuss only about Sask here... please don't take it otherwise.
Regards
Sumon

Reactions: immig95

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys
I need just to clarify about the martial status in SINP account, should I write my name in the filling page of mine or my spouse?
I really confused and need someone help me on that with experience
Many thanks

Reactions: Sumon_M

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi guys
I need just to clarify about the martial status in SINP account, should I write my name in the filling page of mine or my spouse?
I really confused and need someone help me on that with experience
Many thanks
In part 1, step 10 - Martial status you write your name on it. In part 2, step of Family member (your spouse) you will write your spouse name.

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Plz guys i need to clarify for something and need urgent help..
I submitted my file for sinp ee today but I found they need license.... Should I start license procedure now and send them mail with my process with my file number or they will reject my whole file fo that...
I. Need help from seniors or anybody faced the same situation

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
I submitted my file for sinp ee today but I found they need license.... Should I start license procedure now and send them mail with my process with my file number or they will reject my whole file fo that...
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list
"Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams."
You need to provide Confirmatory exam letter. No way to get this letter now, because it need 12 months for APEGS to process your registration.

Reactions: planktonjames

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Y

Yes they need some kind of validation on professional statis. Read on the requirements on occupation in demand list section of the site. Additional fees will have to be payed to get the required validation on profession

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Y

Yes they need some kind of validation on professional statis. Read on the requirements on occupation in demand list section of the site. Additional fees will have to be payed to get the required validation on profession
So there is no chance?

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
Hello Everybody,
It is open today since 07:01 AM.
I have submitted.
Please hurry up and all the best.
Regards
Sumon

MANAVI

Jul 27, 2017
Is any1 received any news from sinp for may 17 intake as i heard few of my friends on they received last week