30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
No problem, you can change it.
First update your CIC EE profile according to SINP EE NOC.
Part time experience useless.
Full amount must be 3 months old at the time of SINP application. otherwise they will reject it after 5-6 months. Your time will be wasted.
Hi,
I have talked with one of the consultant and they told me that I can show the work experience during 2012 to 2014 and I have completed my MBA in 2014 so if CIC ask me I have to inform them that I have just went college during MBA just for exam and done the job but I don't think this will work so please advise.

Also, for the fund supposw somehow if I manage 7 Lacs now so do I have to wait for 3 months so that balance become old and then only I can apply in SNIP ??

One more thing, suppose if I will apply for Canada students visa what is the chances of approval after gap of 3+ years as I have completed my study in 2014

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,
I have talked with one of the consultant and they told me that I can show the work experience during 2012 to 2014 and I have completed my MBA in 2014 so if CIC ask me I have to inform them that I have just went college during MBA just for exam and done the job but I don't think this will work so please advise.

Also, for the fund supposw somehow if I manage 7 Lacs now so do I have to wait for 3 months so that balance become old and then only I can apply in SNIP ??

One more thing, suppose if I will apply for Canada students visa what is the chances of approval after gap of 3+ years as I have completed my study in 2014
You can take opinions from this Sask based consultant. He is the master in this field.
jeric.mendoza@gmail.com

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hi,

Proof of funds.. It has to be 3 months old on the date of application and it has to be for the required amount.. Else rejection.. No if's and but's..

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Proof of funds.. It has to be 3 months old on the date of application and it has to be for the required amount.. Else rejection.. No if's and but's..
Hi All,
So how I can show average amount of 3 months old??? I mean addition of 3 months balance and then divide by 3 ???? Let say this is August month... So I have show balance of May, June and July???

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
Okay so if I arrange funds now I can apply for SNIP in December, correct?

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
What does “in-process” status means? Does it mean that they have started reviewing the application and documents or it was already picked up but was just place in que?
Application submitted > Application received > in-process > whats next?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
What does “in-process” status means? Does it mean that they have started reviewing the application and documents or it was already picked up but was just place in que?
Application submitted > Application received > in-process > whats next?

They are looking into the application for completeness and you may receive additional document requests (ADR).. If everything is ok then decision

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Dear friends,
I already applied through SINP EE on july 28th. thinking of applying through OID stream as well,Since SINP can process only one application at a time,will i get a refund for OID application fee(after notification from SINP to withdraw) in case if i choose to be considered under EE stream only.

Secondly,my main concern is to know which is the faster way to get processed comparatively..

Looking forward to hear from anyone..Thanks

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Dear mentors,
Kindly help clarify me, Upon expiration of current EE profile, can i apply for different PNP with different NOC with new EE Profile?

Eg. SINP to OINP... Please revert

Thanks

Happy1010

Sep 8, 2017
Hello guys,

I just got my sinp approval under my job position it hasn't my name on it..... it might take couple of days to get sinp under my name .....so m i eligible to apply for pr or i have to wait 6 months period of my job to complete or i can apply for pr anytime now???

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello guys,

I just got my sinp approval under my job position it hasn't my name on it..... it might take couple of days to get sinp under my name .....so m i eligible to apply for pr or i have to wait 6 months period of my job to complete or i can apply for pr anytime now???
Congratulations, Are you already in Canada with a job offer?