+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE - JULY 2017

iceage3

Jun 13, 2018
Last working day for this year. 5 months of waiting for nomination. I am aware that there are people who are waiting longer than that; but just wanted to know if anyone here has been nominated off late. Or know why there is an unusual delay this year from SINP. Most of our applications are at the IN PROCESS stage for months now, and have no idea of what is going to happen. Even applying for another province is not possible when you have one application active.
I hope 2018 brings better luck for all of us. Prayers and wishes to all here; have a wonderful and Happy New Year!!!!
please share ur timeline

iceage3

Jun 13, 2018
Last working day for this year. 5 months of waiting for nomination. I am aware that there are people who are waiting longer than that; but just wanted to know if anyone here has been nominated off late. Or know why there is an unusual delay this year from SINP. Most of our applications are at the IN PROCESS stage for months now, and have no idea of what is going to happen. Even applying for another province is not possible when you have one application active.
I hope 2018 brings better luck for all of us. Prayers and wishes to all here; have a wonderful and Happy New Year!!!!
Please share ur timeline as i am june 13 ,2018 applicant and IP since july 23 till noe no progress no adr nothing.

[FiDO]

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Please share ur timeline as i am june 13 ,2018 applicant and IP since july 23 till noe no progress no adr nothing.
You are not alone. MY IP was on same day of submission and still nothing. Even invoice tab has disappeared long ago :(