Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcayo said:
Hello Ruby,
I think we are the same issue I only saw my savings account balance on my profile and I have like N222k there my FD that has the main funds is not visible though i have sent them mail concerning it and they asked for the FD account number, just do the same send them an email
Thanks a lot. I actually sent them a mail yesterday based on the advise of another forum member.

I asked them to clarify what was going on. If they weren't considering the other accounts as i couldn't view them and could only see the funds conversion for just one of the 3 accounts.

They responded yesterday as well to say all is well and that the other details for the other 2 accounts are not meant to be visible to me. They said that all 3 accounts are being considered so long as they have been opened for more than 3 months before my application and so long as they all have the sufficient amount of funds in them which they do.

So, i dey wait them for some good news very soon!

It will end in praise for us all.

All the best to you.

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
Ruby31 said:
Thanks a lot. I actually sent them a mail yesterday based on the advise of another forum member.

I asked them to clarify what was going on. If they weren't considering the other accounts as i couldn't view them and could only see the funds conversion for just one of the 3 accounts.

They responded yesterday as well to say all is well and that the other details for the other 2 accounts are not meant to be visible to me. They said that all 3 accounts are being considered so long as they have been opened for more than 3 months before my application and so long as they all have the sufficient amount of funds in them which they do.

So, i dey wait them for some good news very soon!

It will end in praise for us all.

All the best to you.
Ok , you shall receive the good.
Finger crossed
Thanks

thecoolguy

Sep 22, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am july 2016 applicant. My SINP EE application is currently in in-process status. However, my IELTS validity got expired on August 28 and IRCC has deemed by Express Entry profile ineligible. Now, Saskatwechan immigration is asking me to provide a valid EE profile within 15 days otherwise my application will be considered ineligible. I am registering IELTS for nov3 but I am afraid If SINP rejects my application by that time. Below is the email I have got from SINP

The SINP is working to search for your Express Entry profile information in the IRCC portal; however, we cannot find your profile as no matches were found using the profile number you provided. If your Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Identification have been changed, you must provide the updated information to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca with a quote of your SINP application number. A reply from you is required within the next 15 days or your application may be deemed ineligible due to non-compliance.

Need help/suggestions !!

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
thecoolguy said:
Hello Friends,

I am july 2016 applicant. My SINP EE application is currently in in-process status. However, my IELTS validity got expired on August 28 and IRCC has deemed by Express Entry profile ineligible. Now, Saskatwechan immigration is asking me to provide a valid EE profile within 15 days otherwise my application will be considered ineligible. I am registering IELTS for nov3 but I am afraid If SINP rejects my application by that time. Below is the email I have got from SINP

The SINP is working to search for your Express Entry profile information in the IRCC portal; however, we cannot find your profile as no matches were found using the profile number you provided. If your Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Identification have been changed, you must provide the updated information to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca with a quote of your SINP application number. A reply from you is required within the next 15 days or your application may be deemed ineligible due to non-compliance.

Need help/suggestions !!
There is nothing much you can do, you shouldn't have waited for your IELTS to expire before registering for another one.
Try your luck by appealing to SINP and show evidence of registration for another IELTS whether they will consider it.
#mythought

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguy said:
Hello Friends,

Need help/suggestions !!
book a test for tomorrow itself so that u can get results in 14 days and then u will have a valid ielts score and a new EE profile number...

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
thecoolguy said:
Hello Friends,

Need help/suggestions !!
Dear,

I supposed nothing to worry they are just saying reply within 15 days, you jsut replay them with the facts and tell them your IELTS registration no. and tell them as soon as i get result i will be update them. my opinion

tango16

Jul 1, 2016
Hi there,

I applied in July 2016 and the status changed to In Process 3rd week August. However, till today it is In Process .... Is any one in the same boat ? :(

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
tango16 said:
Hi there,

I applied in July 2016 and the status changed to In Process 3rd week August. However, till today it is In Process .... Is any one in the same boat ? :(

Any additional documents requested by them ? generally they provide the decision within 1 month after file goes to In Process, you will get to hear from them very soon, good luck!

tango16

Jul 1, 2016
royale_ys said:
Any additional documents requested by them ? generally they provide the decision within 1 month after file goes to In Process, you will get to hear from them very soon, good luck!
None so far, I have been regularly checking the 'View my Correspondence' but nothing received from them. I submitted my application on 20 July 2016, it was In process on 23 Aug but no progress after that.

Just getting a bit worried .... :-\

thecoolguy

Sep 22, 2016
aazeb423 said:
Dear,

I supposed nothing to worry they are just saying reply within 15 days, you jsut replay them with the facts and tell them your IELTS registration no. and tell them as soon as i get result i will be update them. my opinion

I have registered for the test for nov 3. i just talked to one of the agents on the phone. she told me they have received my response but did not tell the result yet. finger crossed

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello there experts and people who have already received nomination from SINP in July intake or this year,

As you all know from my post that I applied in July 2016 for SINP EE Category and my Application was returned due to Missing Documents and that was my Bachelors Certificate which I didn't had at the time of Application as I appeared for Final Exams in Sep 2015 and I had applied for the Provisional Certificate in May 2016 after receiving all the semester marksheets.

I already have 2 year of college diploma as a WES Equivalency in the form of ECA Report which suffices the educational requirement of NOC 2232 which is the code I had applied for.

Any ways Failure are always there to lift you up in life and I will not give up. I have now received the Provisional Certificate from the University and also applied for the Final Certificate which would take a long period of time. I am now READY!!! with my new SINP EE Application with my Provisional Degree Certificate.

My Question is that, WHAT IS THE KEY TO GET ON THE PATH OF NOMINATION ?? What other documents should I check to make sure that I have done my best to submit a strong and complete Application. According to the list of SINP EE Category Required Documents, I have uploaded all the documents on my Oasis Account.

I want to make sure that this time my Application is strong and complete to compel them to give me NOMINATION!!!! This is my goal to achieve before 2016 finishes...

Regards,
Himanshu

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Dear All,

Does any one know that is it possible to get transcripts on the basis of Provisional Degree Certificate and NOT Final Degree Certificate ?? as I am now looking for WES Evaluation for my Bachelors Degree to increase my CRS Scores...

Regards,
Himanshu

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
himu2016 said:
Dear All,

Does any one know that is it possible to get transcripts on the basis of Provisional Degree Certificate and NOT Final Degree Certificate ?? as I am now looking for WES Evaluation for my Bachelors Degree to increase my CRS Scores...

Regards,
Himanshu
Yes. As long as grades are final.