Passport Req..
31/05/2017
himu2016 said:
Hello montu1083,

Timeline means ??

Regards,
HP
Hi Himu

I meant did u apply in May or July 2016 EE intake ?? did they ask for any additional docs before returning ur application ?? what is ur NOC ??

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
himu2016 said:
Hello there experts,

My Application has been returned...

The reason that they mentioned is "Missing Documents" as Educational/Training Credentials...

I have a WES Equivalency Report for 2 years of Post Secondary Education that is 2 years of Diploma equivalent to Canadian education. I had submitted this Certificate, My Diploma Convocation Certificate, all the semester marksheets along with the Application.

Could anyone tell me that I should have submitted some other documents as relate to my Education that I may don't know ??

Here is the list of Educational Documents once again that I submitted.

Diploma Convocation Certificate
All the Semesters Marksheets
WES Equivalency Report

Please let me know if you people need any other information.

Regards,
HP
Please check if you have missed out any mandatory documents related to your education or any other training that you have listed in the application. From what you have said I think all the necessary documents were submitted.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello montu1083 and Subramani,

Please find below my details:

Category: SINP EE
Date Applied: 21/07/2016
In Process Date: 31/08/2016
NOC: 2232

No, they didn't ask for any additional documents....

Yes, after the status was changed to "InProcess" I could see the amount being converted into CAD and the Date of Conversion was 01/07/2016

As informed earlier that whatever documents I have with regards to my Educational Qualifications, I submitted all of them...

Subramani... do you know what are the documents to be submitted in terms of Education/Training Credentials ??

I am pretty sure I didn't miss out any documents in my Education Section...

Regards,
HP

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
@Himu..
I think all the necessary documents have been submitted from what you have mentioned...I guess you should go for second review..

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Please can you tell me why can't I print some of the requested documents for SINP app. For example, IMM5406E, IMM5409E, Ethical conduct disclosure.. they are protected, wtf. How should I fill it with data, scan it??.. are they normal.

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
@Himu..
I think you have to e-mail them..I have seen somewhere on the forum that people had gone for second review by doing this..Just check some forums you will find that..

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
himu2016 said:
Hello Vivotul,

Could you please tell me more about this ? How can I go for second review ??

Regards,
HP

Hi, below is the reply mail I got from SINP when inquired about my previous application.

Thank you for your query. If you believe the SINP has made an error in your application assessment, and you wish to request a secondary review you must provide the following:

- Send a signed letter to the SINP requesting a secondary review within 45 days of the date on the refusal letter you received indicating your application was not approved.
- In your letter, you must clearly state your grounds for review. You will not be able to add new documents or information to support your application at this stage.
- The second review is based on the information contained in your completed application. If you have new documents or information, you will have to submit a new application to the SINP.

If the SINP receives your letter within the 45 day period and the letter contains the required information, then your application will be reviewed by a different manager and you will be notified of the final decision by email.

You may also wish to refer to the following website at http://www.saskatchewan.ca/sinp for more details on the SINP and whether or not you are eligible to apply. On the website you will find information on studying, working and immigrating to Saskatchewan.

But what I heard from others is secondary review will take much more time on the whole. If you are deciding against the secondary review, please make sure that you clarify all the doubts on the missing documents so that you will not be caught on the wrong foot again.

Hope this clarifies.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
himu2016 said:
Hello there experts,

My Application has been returned...

The reason that they mentioned is "Missing Documents" as Educational/Training Credentials...

I have a WES Equivalency Report for 2 years of Post Secondary Education that is 2 years of Diploma equivalent to Canadian education. I had submitted this Certificate, My Diploma Convocation Certificate, all the semester marksheets along with the Application.

Could anyone tell me that I should have submitted some other documents as relate to my Education that I may don't know ??

Here is the list of Educational Documents once again that I submitted.

Diploma Convocation Certificate
All the Semesters Marksheets
WES Equivalency Report

Please let me know if you people need any other information.

Regards,
HP
Very Unfortunate to hear this despite of submitting all necessary docs related to Education.
Transcripts are required for Education.

SINP used to give a chance to submit your Educational Transcripts if it is missed. But in your case , it missed.
Did you check the 'View My Correspondences' section of your profile, where they would have sent you a message to submit the missing docs?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Dear All,

Sorry for bothering you all so much but I have found the root cause of the problem...

I showed my highest qualification as Bachelors which I did and also submitted my Marksheets but I haven't received the Final Certificate from University yet as I finished my Bachelors last year and have applied for it. I believe this must be the reason why they are telling me as "Missing Documents"

However, even with my Diploma I an meeting the minimum grid points of 60 and I am eligible under SINP EE.

I will look for the next intake of SINP EE now as the secondary review may not help..

Nevertheless, can I tell them that I don't want to consider Bachelors as my highest education but Diploma should be it ???

Regards,
HP

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
@Himu...
Good that u have found out the root cause..Its better now u wait for next intake..all the best.

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
But I dont understand..why for some applicants they ask for missing documents and for some they straight away reject...

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello vivotul and other experts,

Is there any substitute document for bachelors certificate ?
Is there any kind of affidavit that I can make ?

Regards,
HP

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
But @Vivotul, if University will take another 2-3 months then I will miss all the Intakes in between that period. :(

I applied in May 2016 and they told me it will take minimum 6 months to get the Provisional Certificate.

Does anyone know how to get the University Degree Certificate as soon as possible ??

I completed my Bachelors from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore..

Regards,
HP