+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-EE Jan_2018 Post Submission of Application

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi jaypratab,
I am having non it/computer degree ( engineering). I applied isp under experienced IT professional route on Jan. My total IT exp more than 15 years. I have applied sinp ee program recently. But I heared that if work exp is not matched with education sinp will reject the application. Is it true?
Yes I have same case, please let me know if you will get some info.

Karthik2277

Aug 1, 2018
Hi jaypratab,
I am having non it/computer degree ( engineering). I applied isp under experienced IT professional route on Jan. My total IT exp more than 15 years. I have applied sinp ee program recently. But I heared that if work exp is not matched with education sinp will reject the application. Is it true?
Hi,

I am Karthik from Chennai. I have 13 yrs of IT experience and in the process of EE profile creation. My UG is B.Com and PG MCA. owing to my age (40), I definitely need PNP. I am eying SINP and came to know about the licensure for NOC 2173.
I think I should go for established IT professional. Should I apply now itself or wait for SINP to open and application submitted. Pls guide me

Thanks
Karthik

sapens

Aug 1, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5-07-2018
Nomination.....
26-19-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Med's Done....
4-12-2019
I have applied my file under SNIP EE on July 5th 2018 under NOC 2173 Software Engineer.

I have ECA from WES under which my MCA degree is not recognized. So Bachelor of Science is consider under Bachelor of Science (Four Year)

But I have ECA from IQAS also under which my MCA is considered. So it accreditation is
4 year Bachelor of Science Degree with focus in Science and Computer Application AND Master of Science Degree with focus on computer Application

So I need guidance for SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure

If I go for WES ICAP course-by-course credential assessment. Will my MCA not consider ?

OR any similar process for IQAS ?

OR any other option, which would be best for my case ?
Hi Jaypratap can you provide you view point on this .

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Experts

Please explain my friend has got the below mentioned email from SINP.

Your application was referred to and has been put in the queue of the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for further review. Please be advised that this review may take an extended time and in the review the PIU does not provide status update or respond to any status inquiry. If additional information or if any 3rd party (e.g. your education institution, employers) verification is required, you or the 3rd party will be contacted.

Once this review is complete, your application may be returned to resume eligibility assessment, or concluded by the PIU in which case a decision will be communicated to you.

What does that mean . Please tell

Thanks

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Experts and Seniors

I am really fed up that almost 35 weeks has gone not getting any concrete information from SINP only recieved the automated information.

My NOC 1123 . Where to connect and get the information about my file.

Thanks

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
My friend got this reply from SINP

As stated below, the review may take an extended time and in this review the Program Integrity Unit (PIU) does not provide status updates or respond to any status inquiries. Please also be advised that it is at our discretion not to respond to any inquiries that we have already provided clarification or responses to.

Kind Regards,
SMO – Customer Service Officer

ankitataus

Jan 18, 2018
Friends,

NOC: 2173
CSR : 428
WES Document By Document already completed (May,2018)
Education : B.sc (Chemistry) + PDDCA
Wes Result : Completion of a college-level certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (three years)

Question 1: If I apply for upgrade for WES report, will have to provide transcript/documents again to WES?

Question 2:
For SINP license what path is suitable?
I.S.P (Exp IT Professional Or (Education + Exp)?

How much time, I can expect to get license considering prompt and accurate timely response from my end?