App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016

Brij311

Jun 14, 2016
This is closed now. For country like India, due to time zone difference people have to stay awake till 5 am. This intake was opened at 4:30 am and was closed within 2 hours.

I had applied at 2:30 am in night but its worth that my application is under In Process status now.

Good luck to all!!

Cheers!!!

wildspirit

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Brij311 said:
This is closed now. For country like India, due to time zone difference people have to stay awake till 5 am. This intake was opened at 4:30 am and was closed within 2 hours.

I had applied at 2:30 am in night but its worth that my application is under In Process status now.

Good luck to all!!

Cheers!!!
Brij311, you've submitted the application on May 17th right? And your application is already in progress.

Did you reapply for SINP one more time today on June 14th?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in Alberta, Canada and it opened around 4pm yesterday...there is a problem with their website. I've been trying since it opened.

Brij311 said:

Good luck to all!!

Cheers!!!

wildspirit

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
7fifty said:
I'm in Alberta, Canada and it opened around 4pm yesterday...there is a problem with their website. I've been trying since it opened.
I agree, and I don't think anyone was able to submit the application due to the website glitch.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
7fifty said:
Can you please try to call them to know if it had actually opened ?... i tried calling from India but seems like no one available.. not sure why they give phone number.. if no one is there to pick up ..

wildspirit

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
rahul1404 said:
Can you please try to call them to know if it had actually opened ?... i tried calling from India but seems like no one available.. not sure why they give phone number.. if no one is there to pick up ..
It is still 6.52 AM in SK now, and I don't think anyone will be in office before 8.00AM

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
the max number of applications link is not working again..

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul1404 said:
It is closed again... missed it again,,,
I don't think we missed it, maybe it never opened after all ...I've been trying to apply since 4pm (MDT) yesterday and it was saying the stream is closed. There website was out of sync. Now when I check the link again it says the stream has been closed. "The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category has accepted the maximum number of applications for 2016."

I can tell you it was open 5 mins ago...I took a screenshot.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS: the same link
"http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program-new/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications"

is saying the remaining applications that will be accepted by the SINP in 2016 for EE is 500.

Something is wrong with the website?...giving us false hope lol