+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Draw

May 30, 2020
I have a doubt in the Ethical disclosures and Consent Form,

I'm filing my application on my own, On page 3 it asks for 'please initials', what do I fill there ?

Faraz16

May 30, 2020
I got ITA on 28th May 2020..i need help in documents..i dont understand what government issued document they require from private organisation worker with no taxable income?

Reactions: Nikefasesin

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
You need to circle the third point and then initial (if your name is James Bond - initial JB) at the space provided, in order to inform that you are not using any representative or receiving assistance, either paid or unpaid and that you are completing the application yourself.

I have a doubt in the Ethical disclosures and Consent Form,

I'm filing my application on my own, On page 3 it asks for 'please initials', what do I fill there ?

Last edited:

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
Anything that can prove that your claims are substantial.... like Provident Fund report, ITR - even if the income is not taxable, people file tax with the department claiming nil taxable income. You can also provide copy of the bank records where you are paid salary. It can be beneficial to provide copy of bank statement for every month you are claiming work experience for.

I got ITA on 28th May 2020..i need help in documents..i dont understand what government issued document they require from private organisation worker with no taxable income?

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
I dont have a Birth certificate from any hospital. But I do have matriculation marksheet which covers my both parents name and my DOB. Along with that I have same DOB in my passport too.. I think some affidavit is needed, please can anyone tell which authority should be giving it.

May 30, 2020
share your number, I also got picked in the same draw. we can help each odr.