Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-08-2013/ Decesion Made: August 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Amarecharla, I am planning to go to SINP office sometime next week with all my documents...just getting tensed with every single day passing as now less than a month in my work permit and I did not get even my file number and on the top of that I don't have job approval as well. I don't know how to get rid of this SINP process. Thanks !

Taariqq

Oct 5, 2012
DK84 said:
Amarecharla, I am planning to go to SINP office sometime next week with all my documents...just getting tensed with every single day passing as now less than a month in my work permit and I did not get even my file number and on the top of that I don't have job approval as well. I don't know how to get rid of this SINP process. Thanks !
DK,

May God bring what is best for you. But no matter what happens, please do keep us posted. As there are others watching and would greatly appreciate if you share what solution you came up with.

I am planning on taking an 8 month course at siast. After that I will have probably 8 months of pgwp ... and then I will be stuck in the same situation as you. Your posts will help me make the decision as to whether I should even go to Canada or it is not worth it if there can't be any solution to this pgwp expiring scenario.

Greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Taariqq

SARABJIT007

Nov 7, 2012
I am a graduate in arts in 2007.i also want to apply sinp program. in india job offer arranged by WWICS company,some says they are fraud and only money making mechines.but i have no choice. let they arrange work permit.now pre -approval is necessary for give a work permit to anyone,it check company creditability.it mean only good company can give offer letter of work.
first many indians who set in sk gives work offer to many persons but at a time of nomination sk authorities reject of nomination because then they check their business and consultant like wwics charge money for arranged employment.my point is their is that pre approval job offer stop fraud job offer letters.pre approval job offer help to immigration and got positive nomination.
qualification- B.A in art in 2007
work experience in sales supervisor as well as welder of 5 years
ilets- 5.5 in general
can i move to sinp with above
how can i check genuine work offer my e mail id id loveispain007sss@gmail.com
pls help i want to immigrant
also tell me if i do iti(diploma) of welder then can the experience count for immigration before doing diploma
tell me which type a diploma is qualify for immigration ncvt or any one

Taariqq

Oct 5, 2012
DK84 said:
DK,

How about your employer filing for LMO?

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
For those who are on PGWP stream of SINP and who are using the old rule for the SINP criteria (pre-May1, 2012 employment start date), did you send an IELTS english test result when your job is under NOC C?

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Peachie - I think if you applied under old SINP criterias 6 months and 960 hours, you no need to submit IELTS results if you applied before June 30, 2012.

Tariqq - Thanks for your kind words. My employer might agree to file LMO for me but it would take 3-4 months and there won't be guarantee to get it positive at first shoot, i can only get an extension with this in my work permit and wont' be eligible to apply for PR. SPNP would get my federal application right on track if i get it done quickly, that is the only reason I want to get it through SINP. However, i have already applied for work permit extension with no hope to get positive result as i dont have SINP or LMO, but would buy me some time if I can get rid of SINP meanwhile. Hoping for best and miracle.

Thanks !

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Taariqq said:
DK,

May God bring what is best for you. But no matter what happens, please do keep us posted. As there are others watching and would greatly appreciate if you share what solution you came up with.

I am planning on taking an 8 month course at siast. After that I will have probably 8 months of pgwp ... and then I will be stuck in the same situation as you. Your posts will help me make the decision as to whether I should even go to Canada or it is not worth it if there can't be any solution to this pgwp expiring scenario.

Greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Taariqq

Just to you know. 8 months course calls 1 year course so you will get 1 year work permit. I am done 1 year course (8 months duration) and I got 1 year work permit.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
DK84 said:
Hi Bro,
Any updates?? Did you go to SINP office??

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Dude..I went to SINP office today as I haven't received file number yet since nearly 3 weeks I submitted my application, they said they are working on file numbers for the applications submitted in end of september, but I explained them my situation as only 3 weeks left in my work permit, they said current processing time is 4 months and I can't be guaranteed to get things done for me on time becuase of only work permit issue. They said job switching would not even helpful to me. They probably call my employer as I gave them contact number and contact persons name in HR, Its been nearly 2 months my employer registered but my job has not been posted because of lazziness of SINP staff. Anyhow looks very tricky situation at a moment, It will be now or never or I will fly back home next month with all hard work and efforts in vain. But hoping for the best.

For all those who are planning to apply SINP soon, make sure you get your employer registered quickly and get your job approval well before you plan to submit application or else it gonna only delay your applications and make you tensed.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
DK84 said:
Dude..I went to SINP office today as I haven't received file number yet since nearly 3 weeks I submitted my application, they said they are working on file numbers for the applications submitted in end of september, but I explained them my situation as only 3 weeks left in my work permit, they said current processing time is 4 months and I can't be guaranteed to get things done for me on time becuase of only work permit issue. They said job switching would not even helpful to me. They probably call my employer as I gave them contact number and contact persons name in HR, Its been nearly 2 months my employer registered but my job has not been posted because of lazziness of SINP staff. Anyhow looks very tricky situation at a moment, It will be now or never or I will fly back home next month with all hard work and efforts in vain. But hoping for the best.

For all those who are planning to apply SINP soon, make sure you get your employer registered quickly and get your job approval well before you plan to submit application or else it gonna only delay your applications and make you tensed.
Hmm......lets hope for the best dude.The guys who got their nomination on the basis of their WP are really lucky. Anyways, dont lose heart, hope things will happen soon.Good Luck.

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
amarecharla said:
Hi All,
My employer got registered with SINP and he has applied for the approval of positions some 3 weeks back.But there is no response from SINP guys.

Will it be a good idea, if I email SINP employer unit and ask them for the status of my job approval form ? or should I ask my employer to email them?? I tried calling the employer unit but there was absolutely no response.

Please......please suggest.......
Hi Amerchela,
Did you got your job approval letter yet?
Thanks
Dea

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
yellowdea said:
Hi Amerchela,
Did you got your job approval letter yet?
Thanks
Dea
No. Its been a month since I am waiting.There was a telephonic enquiry about my job in Sep last week.

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Good luck Amerecharla!
I am waiting for my brother's job approval too...its been 4 weeks now, since the employer submitted the job offer.

waiting and waiting..

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
arif215 said:
Hey,
Sorry for the late reply. I believe my employer filed for my approval letter on 21st June. A friend of mine got his approval in 16 business days. So lets see how this pans out now.

SINP registration needs the Business License Number and their GST number I think along with contact info. And after this, I am not sure what details are needed since only the employer has access to it but I believe my personal information would have to be a part of it. I think it may be a one stop process. Fill in the form and submit to SINP.
HI,

Where do they sent tha job approval letter tru the email or website?

Thank you!

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
peachie said:
Hi Ynoweh,

The letter states

"Dear Employer xxx,
RE: SINP
JOb Approval Form

We are pleased to inform you that your Job Approval Form under the SINP for 1 xxx (position) has been approved.

Once you have issued the potential worker a job offer letter, please be adised that the applicant is required to include a copy of the job offer letter and a copy of this letter in their SINP application.

Thank you for your interest in the SINP program.
"
The checklist under the student category says:

SINP Job Approval form from a Saskatchewan Employer (Copy)

Hi Piechie,
How did your employer received the job approval letter from the website or email.
Thanks