Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
File Transfer...
20-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Hi. My husband's cousin, who he has barely talked to his entire life, is harassing him to give all his information to him so he can get into Saskatchewan easier but my husband cant help him right now and has told him that. Now his cousin is causing trouble within the family. What will happen if my husband gives him all his info and the cousin gets in through Saskatchewan, but leaves because that is his intent. Will my husband be able to sponsor or get a visitor visa for his mom or sister in the future?

angel@green

Aug 22, 2019
i mentioned in sinp that my relative lives in SINP, but i heard my aunt already left that place and i have my brother (canadian citizen) who lives in ontario
Please help me ? what should i do...is this misrepresent information? i got inivitation to submit my documents..Please help, how to proceed

chapters101

Jan 14, 2016
Hi. My husband's cousin, who he has barely talked to his entire life, is harassing him to give all his information to him so he can get into Saskatchewan easier but my husband cant help him right now and has told him that. Now his cousin is causing trouble within the family. What will happen if my husband gives him all his info and the cousin gets in through Saskatchewan, but leaves because that is his intent. Will my husband be able to sponsor or get a visitor visa for his mom or sister in the future?
IGNORE HIM!!!! He will put your husband in trouble.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i mentioned in sinp that my relative lives in SINP, but i heard my aunt already left that place and i have my brother (canadian citizen) who lives in ontario
Please help me ? what should i do...is this misrepresent information? i got inivitation to submit my documents..Please help, how to proceed
If you received points or the nomination based on having a relative in Saskatchewan, you should decline the nomination.

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
just alow the 60 days to elapse

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
hi everyone, I have a few questions in mind

1. What proof can I submit for showing close relative in SK? I have a brother in law. But his Birth certificate name is different from his PR card. Is it possible if I upload passport bio page of both spouse and brother in law showing same parents?
2. For POF, can I show my multiple term deposits with bank? if yes then how I do I upload it and show it?

Please suggest.