Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
"Notice: The Ministry of Advanced Education, Employment and Immigration is implementing Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program changes effective 5:00 PM CST on Tuesday, May 1, 2012."

Source: THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRATION in the Notice section

The webpage does not yet have the changed text updated yet, but says:

"This website will be updated between 5:00 PM Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and 9:00 AM CST on Wednesday, May 2, 2012."

Anyone knows anything about the changes?

rony10

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
"Note: Beginning May 1, 2012, the SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade."

Source: saskimmigrationcanada.ca/family-members

aariez

May 2, 2012
I came 13 months ago and i have not submitted first application yet. That mean i have waste 13 months of my life and I lost my previous business already. They suppose to give us a time frame so that who ever already have entered Saskatchewan they should be able to apply. And there should not be a condition of NOC'S. They are applying under family category not as a skilled worker.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
They changed rule for students.
Now If you graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan you must have worked for at least six months (with minimum 960 hours) of paid employment in Saskatchewan. If you have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution outside of Saskatchewan you must have worked for 12 consecutive months of paid full time employment (with a minimum of 1920 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation.

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
I am appalled by this change, I myself is a skilled worker and came here in SK just last year. I am now a Registered Nurse here and its hard to find a permanent full-time job as my profession is unionized and vacancies are filled up by seniority. All skilled professions here are unionized. All migrants start as casual then they move their way up. How do they think that an applicant outside Canada and under matrix A,B or O would find a permanent full time job. No employer offers such. Its impossible! :mad:

Please give your comments and verbalized your negative reactions here : http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/contact-us

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
aariez said:
I came 13 months ago and i have not submitted first application yet. That mean i have waste 13 months of my life and I lost my previous business already. They suppose to give us a time frame so that who ever already have entered Saskatchewan they should be able to apply. And there should not be a condition of NOC'S. They are applying under family category not as a skilled worker.
sorry to know about ur sitition, but is is fact is that SINP over now.............

rony10

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
aariez said:
if you guys agree please reply and give us suggestions.
I'm sorry to hear that aariez and really have no idea what to advice. May be others in this forum can give some good advice. Good luck.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
So, in future, the immigrants will not be able to sponsor all brothers and sisters at once?

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
zub2612 said:
So, in future, the immigrants will not be able to sponsor all brothers and sisters at once?
Yes.
You cannot sponsor your brother and sister at once.
aariez. i don't know solution for your problem but i called SINP and the said that if i am here before 1 May than i have to follow old rules so may be same thing will be apply for you.

Best of luck.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
aariez said:
aariez. i don't know solution for your problem but i am going to apply in student category i called SINP and they said that if i am here before 1 May than i have to follow old rules so may be same thing will be apply for you.

Best of luck.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Can we sponsor all the family members in one go in Manitoba?

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
Join us for a gathering to protest the recent changes to the SINP at the Legislature building in Regina on Tuesday, May 15th, as we express our concerns about these unfair changes to the SINP. This gathering is tentatively scheduled between 1.00 - 3.00 PM.

The change in rules means that SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan, which seems a bit fair but the principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade, which is totally unfair as no time limit was even given for this change and it was sudden and has impacted a lot of people.

Please spread the word through online forums and word-to-mouth in your community.