+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS)

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I am Bhaumik Parekh, working as a software engineer and looking for SINP. And I have applied under NOC 2174 which require documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) .

So can anyone please advice me to get either Associate Information Technology Professional (AITP), Certified Membership as an Information Systems Professional (I.S.P) or Certified Membership as an Information Technology Certified Professional of Canada (ITCP)..

Thank you so much in advance.

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
I had the same question and sent an email to CIPS last week. They replied and I quote:

"
Thank you for your interest in CIPS membership and certified member status.

Our step-by-step application process and links to our various application forms can be found at:

http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications

Based on the information you have provided you can apply for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience route.

We do require a course-by-course Canadian equivalency of your IT degree. This is to be provided to us directly by the agency that prepares. A course-by-course assessment will list each course you took each year to earn your degree along with your marks.

Due to the high volume of applications that have been submitted our current processing time is approximately 10 months. We assess applications in the order in which they are received.
"

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I had the same question and sent an email to CIPS last week. They replied and I quote:

"
Thank you for your interest in CIPS membership and certified member status.

Our step-by-step application process and links to our various application forms can be found at:

http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications

Based on the information you have provided you can apply for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience route.

We do require a course-by-course Canadian equivalency of your IT degree. This is to be provided to us directly by the agency that prepares. A course-by-course assessment will list each course you took each year to earn your degree along with your marks.

Due to the high volume of applications that have been submitted our current processing time is approximately 10 months. We assess applications in the order in which they are received.
"
But will they take approx. 10 months to issue certificate?

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, this is what they said. I had a chat with the immigration officer at Saskatchwan and he said that you can the application without the certificate and we ll put ur application on hold and will process it again after the certificate. If they dont ask for the certificate then there ll be no issue.