Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
VictorPapa said:
Unfortunately, Settlement Funds is the bottleneck of SINP's international skilled worker without Job Offer program. If you already don't have 3 months stable funds then you can't do anything about that. :(
Is there any pissiblity to credit funds NOW in A/C and add some land selling documents to back this transaction.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DesireCA said:
Is there any pissiblity to credit funds NOW in A/C and add some land selling documents to back this transaction.
I don't know my friend. It is better you ask this from SINP because they always define the rule and they can tell you exactly will they accept that or not?

Imam bakhsh

Sep 2, 2014
It is confirm that the will send the nomination to those candidates who applied in January 02-2014, because we have seen one rejection to Mr. James.

Thanks

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imam bakhsh said:
It is confirm that the will send the nomination to those candidates who applied in January 02-2014, because we have seen one rejection to Mr. James.

Thanks
Could you please tell me which post is about Mr. James rejection and when did it happen?

brijlom

Dec 2, 2014
hey gueys pls help me
Is there is licencer/certificate mandatory for all skill worker applicant who apply under SINP.?? I have applied through SINP without job offer letter.i need certificate/licence for my job?? I am a mechanical enginner

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Hi,

I applied to SINP in 2014.

My application was submitted on 3rd January 2014.

My application was received on 6th January 2014.

On 13th & 19th June I received two document update requests to which I responded in time with the relevant updates.

On 24th October 2014 I received an "Ineligible Application" update from SINP.

I had sent a "Secondary Review Request" for my application the following day. I have still not heard back from them. The Portal says "Application Ineligible" however when I wrote and asked about the status of my application they replied the secondary review letter is "In-process".

My question is:
Can I apply to the 2015 SINP International Skilled Workers without a Job Offer?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brijlom said:
hey gueys pls help me
Is there is licencer/certificate mandatory for all skill worker applicant who apply under SINP.?? I have applied through SINP without job offer letter.i need certificate/licence for my job?? I am a mechanical enginner
Download SINP's new application guide from this address:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand

At the end section of that document you can see clearly which NOC codes require license in SINP province.(But some of the last year's NOC code eliminated from latest application guide because they are not in their demand list for 2015 anymore) but as you can see 2132 (Mechanical Engineer) need license for SINP.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjumj said:
Hi,

I applied to SINP in 2014.

My application was submitted on 3rd January 2014.

My application was received on 6th January 2014.

On 13th & 19th June I received two document update requests to which I responded in time with the relevant updates.

On 24th October 2014 I received an "Ineligible Application" update from SINP.

I had sent a "Secondary Review Request" for my application the following day. I have still not heard back from them. The Portal says "Application Ineligible" however when I wrote and asked about the status of my application they replied the secondary review letter is "In-process".

My question is:
Can I apply to the 2015 SINP International Skilled Workers without a Job Offer?
My friend, could you please tell us what was the reason for your application's ineligible decision? And what was your reason for second review?
I mean, There are two major reasons for SINP applications without job offer to be ineligible:
1) License requirement for some NOC codes.
2) Settlement fund reasons. (3months before application submission or insufficient funds through 2014 year)

If you got ineligible for license reason then while you don't get your license eligibility letter then the condition never change for you and if you apply in 2015 again under without job offer category, then they will treat like before and give ineligible to you again. BUT if you got ineligible for settlement funds reason then 2015 is for you! because already you have enough money in your account (because it is needed for your current 2014 application) and you can apply in 2015 and you won't have any problem regarding this matter anymore!

g.k.hari

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Friends,

Please help me so confused :( , since my consultant applied for me under FSTW ( Federal skilled trade worker program) on May 24 i had not received any confirmation mail. After my request to the consultant they send me an email on two weeks later said this is the confirmation of received your application( AOR : 13th Jun), but they never send to me they send to the agent and the mail was forwarded to me.
Till now i have not received any further mail from them, thus i send a query mail to them which id showed in that mail <immigration@gov.sk.ca> also no response from their end only received Auto reply mail.

i put that mail details below which was i received

Now i want to know few things,
1. Is this the correct mail or the consultant can do anything to cheat me?
2. If correct why they never contact me directly.?
3. When can i expect the File Number?

Guys please give me your advise valuable comments i am so worried :-[

g.k.hari

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Friends,

Please help me so confused :( , since my consultant applied for me under FSTW ( Federal skilled trade worker program) on May 24 i had not received any confirmation mail. After my request to the consultant they send me an email on two weeks later said this is the confirmation of received your application( AOR : 13th Jun), but they never send to me they send to the agent and the mail was forwarded to me.
Till now i have not received any further mail from them, thus i send a query mail to them which id showed in that mail <immigration@gov.sk.ca> also no response from their end only received Auto reply mail.

Now i want to know few things,
1. Is this the correct mail or the consultant can do anything to cheat me?
2. If correct why they never contact me directly.?
3. When can i expect the File Number?

Subject: Correspondence regarding FSTWapplication 00000.

Dear xxxx,

Please see the containing information regarding (name) application to the FSTW

We receive the application, as of right now your application is under process and we will let you know if we require anything from your end.

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

If you need to forward information please choose either:

Mail to:
FSTW
194 Hamilton Street
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 2C8
Canada

Deliver to:
7th floor - 194 Hamilton Street
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

For more information call:
(Canada 001) 306-798-7467

NOTICE: This email (and any attachment) was intended for a specific recipient. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any other purpose. Please delete it and advise the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program by email at immigration@gov.sk.ca or telephone at (Canada 001) 306-798-7467. Thank you

Guys please give me your advise valuable comments i am so worried :-[

admr

Nov 16, 2014
Hello all
I want to apply for 2015 without job offer.my query is that can I apply online in this month Dec 2014 or I have to wait for Jan 2015

Thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
admr said:
Hello all
I want to apply for 2015 without job offer.my query is that can I apply online in this month Dec 2014 or I have to wait for Jan 2015

Thanks
Wait for 1st January, 2015

ITMAN

Dec 20, 2014
do they consider the experience during studies means someone got the job during in his last semester of graduation?