+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Usman Arif

Nov 13, 2014
the application for the temporary extention for the work permit is refused due to the clerical error from laywer ( ainp certificate copy not enclosed) so the asked to restore in 90 days .... if anybody knows anything plz share your experience....
plz kindly reply im worried :,(

Imam bakhsh

Sep 2, 2014
This letter belongs to Mr. James..
Dear Mr. James:

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable
to nominate you under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category. Approvals
under this program are limited to those who have met all the required qualifications. In
your case, your application was found to be deficient because of the reasons listed in
the enclosure.

We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to
meet all of the requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find
more information on the criteria for the SINP.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,
David Li
SINP
Enclosed
List of Application Deficiencies

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant - James Lamar
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds

SINP-400-1 SINP Assessment Rating

You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having
$11,000 CAD maintained in a bank for at least 3 months prior to your application and
throughout the entire immigration process.

Applicant does not have the required settlement funds.

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
VictorPapa said:
My friend, could you please tell us what was the reason for your application's ineligible decision? And what was your reason for second review?
I mean, There are two major reasons for SINP applications without job offer to be ineligible:
1) License requirement for some NOC codes.
2) Settlement fund reasons. (3months before application submission or insufficient funds through 2014 year)

If you got ineligible for license reason then while you don't get your license eligibility letter then the condition never change for you and if you apply in 2015 again under without job offer category, then they will treat like before and give ineligible to you again. BUT if you got ineligible for settlement funds reason then 2015 is for you! because already you have enough money in your account (because it is needed for your current 2014 application) and you can apply in 2015 and you won't have any problem regarding this matter anymore!
Hi friend,
My application got ineligible due to insufficient funds.

When I applied I had over USD 10,000 maintained 3 months prior to applying.

In April I got married. In May I had USD 15,000 which is more than the CAD 15,000 requirement.

By November my closing balance was over USD 20,000.

Now the issue is that I have also recently changed my job, previously I had applied in Financial Analyst Category. Now I am working in Marketing so my category is available in SINP's new occupation list however I am a few months short.

Given this issue, what is your best suggestion. Wait for them to respond to my Secondary Review Request or directly apply in the new Category (funds are now way over USD 25,000)?

Thanks!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjumj said:
Hi friend,
My application got ineligible due to insufficient funds.

When I applied I had over USD 10,000 maintained 3 months prior to applying.

In April I got married. In May I had USD 15,000 which is more than the CAD 15,000 requirement.

By November my closing balance was over USD 20,000.

Now the issue is that I have also recently changed my job, previously I had applied in Financial Analyst Category. Now I am working in Marketing so my category is available in SINP's new occupation list however I am a few months short.

Given this issue, what is your best suggestion. Wait for them to respond to my Secondary Review Request or directly apply in the new Category (funds are now way over USD 25,000)?

Thanks!
I suggest you to apply in SINP 2015 and also waiting for you second review result! If you are sure that you met their settlement funds requirement then you can expect to receive your nomination on Feb/March based on their second review result and in that time after getting your nomination you can send an email to SINP and withdraw your 2015 application.

Good Luck.

Usman Arif

Nov 13, 2014
the application for the temporary extention for the work permit is refused due to the clerical error from laywer ( ainp certificate copy not enclosed) so the asked to restore in 90 days .... if anybody knows anything plz share your experience....

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Usman Arif said:
Send a fresh application with a cover letter. In your cover letter tell your lawyer to write a polite request to respective immigration officer requesting to reconsider your application. Explain that this is a gross mistake and you want to appeal. Wait for their response. Act according their instruction. Good luck

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admr said:
How to write settlement plan for 2015
Friends, write your SINP 2015 related questions in SINP 2015 topic:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2015-without-job-offer-lets-dream-here-t260578.0.html

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
I have sent my application today without my spouse and child passport but I attached a note that I can provide them my family's passport with an exact date. I will let you know how mine goes :D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
mryoso said:
I have sent my application today without my spouse and child passport but I attached a note that I can provide them my family's passport with an exact date. I will let you know how mine goes :D
Best of luck, which caregory did you apply?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
FSWCIO said:
Best of luck, which caregory did you apply?
Thanks, International skilled category w/ job approval letter :D

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Steperry said:
Does it means one can't open an application page now, fill in all the information and submit in 2015?

No. We have to wait for that.