Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
VictorPapa said:
We have to wait to see what SINP will do for us after a year of waiting?! If they want to give us nominations in January then we can apply through Express Entry program and It will be a very fast way to enter Canada in 2015 (If they give nomination in January then visa will be ready in August!) but If SINP wants to send nominations on these 16 remaining working days of 2014 then we should apply through the old system and it will be a very long way to go! because they will put the whole energy to the new Express Entry program and we have to wait a lot to get our visas.

I hope SINP don't do anything in these 16 days and send nominations in January or February 2015!

They will add more info on this page on 02/Jan/2015:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry
It really depends on what stream of SINP you have applied through before you can consider using Express Entry (EE). EE only works if you meet the requirement for one of the 3 federal programs, so that means even if you have a PNP Nomination, if you do not meet the requirements of one of the 3 federal programs (Skilled, Skilled Trades, or CEC), you will not be able to enter yourself into the EE Pool to receive an invite.

Also, EE is by invite only, so the government will be able to control how many top candidates they'd express through the system. Basically, the government is trying to be more efficient, effective and selective when bringing in top talents who will be able to contribute back to the communities into the country. Thus, EE will be a main focus of the immigration department this new year, but I wouldn't consider them spending a lot of their energy on it because they can easily control the amount of invitations they send out.

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
mryoso said:
Hi I just want to ask about the forms, Schedule A: Background/Declaration (scanned copy) and IMM-5406 Additional Family Information (scanned copy) it says there that it must be completed by the principal applicant and the spouse or commonlaw partner and childrens over 18 years old. The question is do i still need to send another copy of that form filled-up by my spouse even though she will not accompany me in canada because I'm planning to get them two years after I become PR since i need to focus first on the job offered to me. I just want to make sure so I can submit complete forms to SINP.

Another is I already have a job approval valid until may 2015, I'm planning to submit the application this mid december 2015 after I get my official score from CELPIP. But I'm afraid that the official score by mail will take until January 2015. I read from other thread that there maybe a change on SINP this January 2, 2015, the question is will it also affect my job approval or I need to comply to the new possibly changes and have my job approval not valid anymore?

thank you
Hi you should apply ASAP. You never know what will be the new requirements next year. You can email SINP and ask if you can submit the CELPIP registration along with your application. Maybe you can submit the result later.

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
ngelsa said:
Yes, I have a job offer and is applying within Canada. I am not sure if they have updated the criteria right now, but as long as your employer is able to obtain a Job Approval Letter and you have valid work permit you can still apply through the Existing Work Permit sub-stream just like I did.
Good day ngelsa,

Tnx for the reply. yes i am also an SINP with job offer skilled worker applicant, i have submitted my application last July of this year and is now also waiting for their response just like the others but i am applying from outside Canada..i am hoping to get their response before this year will end. By the way, Do you have your file number now?..good luck to us all and be safe..! :) :)

psalm

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear colleagues, I want to consult you,
- I got SINP nomination that expires end of Jan 2015 and haven't sent the application yet to Sydney.
- I got FSW PER in Aug (nothing after that for more than 4 months, I'm still waiting for Medical request).

If I apply for SINP and pay fees, when will I be asked to drop one of the two applications?
What is the best to do?

Thanks,

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
AbdelAllah said:
- I got SINP nomination that expires end of Jan 2015 and haven't sent the application yet to Sydney.
- I got FSW PER in Aug (nothing after that for more than 4 months, I'm still waiting for Medical request).

If I apply for SINP and pay fees, when will I be asked to drop one of the two applications?
What is the best to do?

Thanks,
I am confused about what you have stated in your post, so lets clear some of the confusions:
1. You have received a SINP Nomination that expires in the end of January, 2015
- If this is the case then why are you thinking of applying for SINP, again?

2. You haven't submit your application CIO in Sydney
- Does this mean you haven't follow the next step that is outlined in your Nomination Letter and submit your PR Application to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney?

3. You got FSW PER in August
- What is FSW PER? My guess is Federal Skilled Worker Permit but what kind of permit is this? Did you mean a valid work permit?

Now assuming:
1. You have obtained a SINP nomination that is expiring in the end of January, 2015
2. You have NOT submit your PR application to CIO in Sydney

You will not receive Medical Request because you haven't submit your application to CIO in Sydney and you better do so before your nomination expires; otherwise, you will have to apply for SINP all over again.

For the rest of your concerns I am afraid I am unable to help unless the confusion can be cleared.

Good Luck.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
psalm_23 said:
Good day ngelsa,

Tnx for the reply. yes i am also an SINP with job offer skilled worker applicant, i have submitted my application last July of this year and is now also waiting for their response just like the others but i am applying from outside Canada..i am hoping to get their response before this year will end. By the way, Do you have your file number now?..good luck to us all and be safe..! :) :)

psalm
I believe people who apply outside of Canada has a different timeline compare to those who applied from within Canada. As for File Number, I haven't received mine yet but there were a few people who got theirs last week and they are all applying from outside of Canada, so hopefully we will both get ours soon :)

doubtingapplicant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
AbdelAllah said:

What is the best to do?

Thanks,
Can I apply for SINP program now? Can someone provide link for online application under PNP?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Thanks yellowdea, I will just have my celpip result on express shipping and i think I can make it before the end of the year. Another question I'm filling up my forms and I know SINP asking that all forms must be scanned. Is it required that filling up the forms is hand written? or I can type it on the computer then print, sign the signature then scan?

Another is on Schedule 4 - Economic Classes on box #4 what is the minimum figure do I need to input? I have a valid job offer so I don't need to show proof of funds but I'm just wondering if there is a minimum for this.

Thank You

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
mryoso said:
Thanks yellowdea, I will just have my celpip result on express shipping and i think I can make it before the end of the year. Another question I'm filling up my forms and I know SINP asking that all forms must be scanned. Is it required that filling up the forms is hand written? or I can type it on the computer then print, sign the signature then scan?

Thank You
All forms that can be completed on a computer should be filled using a computer because you don't want them misreading your handwriting. On the other hand, make sure you sign your forms, not typing your name into the signature boxes.

Good luck.

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
ngelsa said:
All forms that can be completed on a computer should be filled using a computer because you don't want them misreading your handwriting. On the other hand, make sure you sign your forms, not typing your name into the signature boxes.

Good luck.
Thanks :D yes that is what I'm afraid of for them misreading my writing anyways I have another question.

Another is on Schedule 4 - Economic Classes on box #4 what is the minimum figure do I need to input? I have a valid job offer so I don't need to show proof of funds but I'm just wondering if there is a minimum for this.

Sorry guys just want to make sure everything is okay before I submit :D

Thank you

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
mryoso said:
Thanks :D yes that is what I'm afraid of for them misreading my writing anyways I have another question.

Sorry guys just want to make sure everything is okay before I submit :D

Thank you
I don't know if there is a minimum. I just put a figure that is a snapshot of my current financial situation.

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
ngelsa said:
I believe people who apply outside of Canada has a different timeline compare to those who applied from within Canada. As for File Number, I haven't received mine yet but there were a few people who got theirs last week and they are all applying from outside of Canada, so hopefully we will both get ours soon :)
Hi ngelsa,
yeah, that is what i have seen basing on the previous posts by our friends from this forum,different timeline from outside canada..Let's just hope and pray that good news for all of us will come out from sinp for the coming days. thank u ngelsa..keep in touch..God bless us all..Merry Christmas..!!!

psalm

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
ngelsa said:
I don't know if there is a minimum. I just put a figure that is a snapshot of my current financial situation.
Thank You :D btw. u received ur nomination after 2 months only?

SASKSAI

Dec 11, 2014
psalm_23 said:
Good day ngelsa,

psalm
From where you are from?