+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys. i havs applied 6 may 2014 and still waiting.
status is in process yet.
hey seniors just need ur advice that i have applied
with job offer within saskatchwen.and as a food service supervisor
which is not eligible in federal process. if i get my nomination
after december thn its affect to apply in federal with sino?
One more thing i called sinp and they told me your file might
take 1-2 month.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
mryoso said:
Thank You :D btw. u received ur nomination after 2 months only?
SASKSAI said:
Which category recieved nomination after 2 months
Yes, took me a bit longer than 2 months to get my nomination and I applied through the Existing Work Permit Sub-stream. In order to apply through this sub-stream you need to have a valid work permit, a full-time, permanent job offer from a SK employer, and work in that position for that employer for at least 6 months. I think as long as you meet all the requirements and provide all the necessary documents then you should receive your nomination within the average processing time that they have stated online.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
psalm_23 said:
Hi ngelsa,
yeah, that is what i have seen basing on the previous posts by our friends from this forum,different timeline from outside canada..Let's just hope and pray that good news for all of us will come out from sinp for the coming days. thank u ngelsa..keep in touch..God bless us all..Merry Christmas..!!!

psalm
There are speculations from others saying that CIC will need to do some testing on the new processing system and some of the applications they have received in this quarter could be used for the testing. Hopefully that is why there is a huge delay in issuing the F/N and things will get moving quicker in the new year.

If you are applying from outside Canada I am sure you will get yours in no time because that's the only people I have seen getting F/N these days :) Better yet, hopefully you will get yours before Christmas, so you have more reason to celebrate :)

Merry Christmas!

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
delta304 said:
hi guys. i havs applied 6 may 2014 and still waiting.
status is in process yet.
hey seniors just need ur advice that i have applied
with job offer within saskatchwen.and as a food service supervisor
which is not eligible in federal process. if i get my nomination
after december thn its affect to apply in federal with sino?
One more thing i called sinp and they told me your file might
take 1-2 month.
Since your job does not qualify for any of the 3 Federal Programs, you won't be able to go through the Express Entry; however, you can still proceed to obtain your PR through SINP. Once your nomination has been issued there will be instructions on how to proceed.

SASKSAI

Dec 11, 2014
ngelsa said:
Yes, took me a bit longer than 2 months to get my nomination and I applied through the Existing Work Permit Sub-stream. In order to apply through this sub-stream you need to have a valid work permit, a full-time, permanent job offer from a SK employer, and work in that position for that employer for at least 6 months. I think as long as you meet all the requirements and provide all the necessary documents then you should receive your nomination within the average processing time that they have stated online.
i have applied my sinp in the last of september month of this year with sinp job approval and now waiting for nomination.Do you have any idea regarding the processing time taken by sinp or any senior help me in this matter, my job approval is for NOC B.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
SASKSAI said:
i have applied my sinp in the last of september month of this year with sinp job approval and now waiting for nomination.Do you have any idea regarding the processing time taken by sinp or any senior help me in this matter, my job approval is for NOC B.
You can check the Average Processing Time posted on their website:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

Just keep in mind that that's the average amount of time SINP takes to process 80% of the applications.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SASKSAI said:
If you are in International Skilled Worker category with job offer then the average waiting time is 5-6 months. I think you will receive your nomination on late March our early April 2015.

SASKSAI

Dec 11, 2014
What factors sinp cosidered for nomination or rejection for skilled worker class.what are the chances for nomination or rejection and why?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SASKSAI said:
What factors sinp cosidered for nomination or rejection for skilled worker class.what are the chances for nomination or rejection and why?
It is mentioned clearly in their "Application Guide for Skilled Workers". If You meet all the criteria mentioned in that guide then you can get your nomination otherwise you will get rejection.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dear all who are waiting for any result from SINP, do you want to create profile for express entry? i cannot understand the details of it. Can any body help me??

SASKSAI

Dec 11, 2014
If sinp required any document or detail then after how much time they will contact to applicant after submission of the application. What is the purpose for mentioning required date of employee by employer in online application.

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
ngelsa said:
There are speculations from others saying that CIC will need to do some testing on the new processing system and some of the applications they have received in this quarter could be used for the testing. Hopefully that is why there is a huge delay in issuing the F/N and things will get moving quicker in the new year.

If you are applying from outside Canada I am sure you will get yours in no time because that's the only people I have seen getting F/N these days :) Better yet, hopefully you will get yours before Christmas, so you have more reason to celebrate :)

Merry Christmas!
I hope you are correct with this ngelsa. Hopefully before Christmas I could be one of the lucky applicants of sinp this year.. i just lift everything to God and i know he has better plans for me..Does EE could affect our applications?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Hi Again :D

Do the non accompanying spouse required also to have a valid passport? she maybe renewing her valid passport to change civil status and may take months to renew

Thanks

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Guys,

Do you think if there is any drastic change in SINP from 2nd January 2015 or majority of the requirements will still be same as 2014.
Also will all the prospective SINP applicants have to apply for nomination first and then apply to Express Entry Pool or is it the other way around?

Many thanks