Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you get 1st and second doc request. What doc they asked in both requests.

I only got one doc request for Statements and Birth Doc which was on 24 June and Submitted the docs on 10 July.

harisadu said:
Hi Bro

Did you have second document request ? If yes how long did they take to nominate after your second document submission.

Its been more than 50 days after my second document request still no news.

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harisadu said:
Hi Bro

Did you have second document request ? If yes how long did they take to nominate after your second document submission.

Its been more than 50 days after my second document request still no news.
i got only one time doc request.... details r on spreadsheet....
i wish all the best to you and for other friends........

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Nepali said:
i just received my Nomination letter !!! (on Sept 25,2014 17:02:00)
thank you everyone for the support...
i wish all the best for waiting friends..
Congrats! Best wishes for the rest of the journey...

Donovi

Sep 27, 2014
I've been working in Saskatoon for a year now as a general labourer under temporary work permit. I'm planning to apply for SINP but I have been wondering if I needed to change my LMO since it only belongs to NOC D. I've been reading the requirements online and it doesn't clearly say if I need my LMO changed to skilled, all it says there are these:

- Have a permanent full-time job offer from a Saskatchewan employer in an occupation in National Occupation Classification (NOC) Matrix “A”, “B”, or “0” or in a designated trade

- Have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter

- Have worked for more than six months, for the employer offering you the job, under a valid work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) which has been supported by: a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC); or an exemption under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), a Canadian signed Free Trade Agreement; or the International Experience Canada (IEC) program.

i hope someone could help me with this.

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP-28-08-2015, DM-18-09-2015
Congrats Cindy,

Regards,

Rick

Aug 11, 2014
After checking our SINP status online tonite, it said "applicant nominated with nomination information to nominee" we were unsure what this meant so called sinp and were told we hav our nomination! Only problem is with husbands passport, it doesn't have the required 2yrs left on it so we need a new one and email a photocopy asap! We were told we should be receiving the nomination letter in the next few days so just a little more waiting then we can book flights

application submitted on 23rd April 2014 (skilled worker with job offer)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
yellowdea said:
I was being asked another docs today. Prove of relationship to the applicant as a representative. :D
Have you applied under international skilled worker without job offer category?

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
jig nesh said:
Have you applied under international skilled worker without job offer category?
[/quote

with job offer and the applicant is outside Canada. I think the processing time for applicants in Canada are faster.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I am a Software Engineer and I have about 8 years of experience in Computer Programming.

I have applied for SINP under NOC 2174 which is a "non-regulated" occupation, but yesterday, they sent me a new document update request and asked me for "proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure" from the applicable regulatory body... As I said my occupation is not regulated and they should not ask me for license!

Here is their exact request:
According to SINP criteria, if your occupational education is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure as part of the initial application to SINP. Please provide proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the applicable regulatory body.

Is there any applicant like me under this NOC code? Should I make a complaint against their request?
Any advice will be appreciated...

P.S. I have only 45 days to provide this document but the regulatory body's website mentioned it takes about 1 year to process the case!!!

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
maddux said:
Hey guys,

I am a Software Engineer and I have about 8 years of experience in Computer Programming.

I have applied for SINP under NOC 2174 which is a "non-regulated" occupation, but yesterday, they sent me a new document update request and asked me for "proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure" from the applicable regulatory body... As I said my occupation is not regulated and they should not ask me for license!

Here is their exact request:
According to SINP criteria, if your occupational education is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure as part of the initial application to SINP. Please provide proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the applicable regulatory body.

Is there any applicant like me under this NOC code? Should I make a complaint against their request?

Hi Did you try to email sinp and ask? How do you check if your job position is regulated? Where can I check that? I'm afraid my brother position is regulated.
Thanks and goodluck to you!
Dea
Any advice will be appreciated...

P.S. I have only 45 days to provide this document but the regulatory body's website mentioned it takes about 1 year to process the case!!!