+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
If you think you occupation is non regulated, then give them valid proof and everything will be fine.

maddux said:
Hey guys,

I am a Software Engineer and I have about 8 years of experience in Computer Programming.

I have applied for SINP under NOC 2174 which is a "non-regulated" occupation, but yesterday, they sent me a new document update request and asked me for "proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure" from the applicable regulatory body... As I said my occupation is not regulated and they should not ask me for license!

Here is their exact request:
According to SINP criteria, if your occupational education is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure as part of the initial application to SINP. Please provide proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the applicable regulatory body.

Is there any applicant like me under this NOC code? Should I make a complaint against their request?
Any advice will be appreciated...

P.S. I have only 45 days to provide this document but the regulatory body's website mentioned it takes about 1 year to process the case!!!

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Nepali said:
i just received my Nomination letter !!! (on Sept 25,2014 17:02:00)
thank you everyone for the support...
i wish all the best for waiting friends..

Hi Nepali! Are you in Canada? I am looking at your timeline. Its good that you got your nomination in four months.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Please check the following link:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/

In this site, you can also find out whether your NOC is regulated or not: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/
Here is a sample page for NOC 2174:
http://goo.gl/6Pr0zo

yellowdea said:
Hi guys!anybody here knows where to check if the occupation or job position is regulated?

Thanks!

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
maddux said:
Hi

Please check the following link:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/

In this site, you can also find out whether your NOC is regulated or not: http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/
Here is a sample page for NOC 2174:
http://goo.gl/6Pr0zo

Thank you Maddux!

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yellowdea said:
Thank you Maddux!
please keep in touch and let us know what will happen..

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi maddux,

Whats your qualification and moreover you can go thriugh the below link which says 2174 is not regulated in all over canada.

http://www.guichetemplois.gc.ca/search_location-eng.do?mid=22314&area=25260&lang=eng&noc=2174&ln=n&s=3

maddux said:
Hey guys,

I am a Software Engineer and I have about 8 years of experience in Computer Programming.

I have applied for SINP under NOC 2174 which is a "non-regulated" occupation, but yesterday, they sent me a new document update request and asked me for "proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure" from the applicable regulatory body... As I said my occupation is not regulated and they should not ask me for license!

Here is their exact request:
According to SINP criteria, if your occupational education is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure as part of the initial application to SINP. Please provide proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the applicable regulatory body.

Is there any applicant like me under this NOC code? Should I make a complaint against their request?
Any advice will be appreciated...

P.S. I have only 45 days to provide this document but the regulatory body's website mentioned it takes about 1 year to process the case!!!

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Yes, I am sure that 2174 is not regulated!
In the letter they have said: "your occupational education is in a regulated profession" but as I know NOC is about the occupation not academic education!! And I am sure most of the applicants under NOC 2174 are Software Engineers.

yogeshdoon said:
Hi maddux,

Whats your qualification and moreover you can go thriugh the below link which says 2174 is not regulated in all over canada.

http://www.guichetemplois.gc.ca/search_location-eng.do?mid=22314&area=25260&lang=eng&noc=2174&ln=n&s=3

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Maddux,

What's your qualification?. Also if the jobs and responsibilities on your experience letters does not matches with the jobs and responsibilities with the NOC you applied for, then they ask such type of things.

maddux said:
Hi

Yes, I am sure that 2174 is not regulated!
In the letter they have said: "your occupational education is in a regulated profession" but as I know NOC is about the occupation not academic education!! And I am sure most of the applicants under NOC 2174 are Software Engineers.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

My jobs, responsibilities and experience letters are all based on NOC-2174. Whatever I have sent for them are based on this page:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=2174

yogeshdoon said:
Hi Maddux,

What's your qualification?. Also if the jobs and responsibilities on your experience letters does not matches with the jobs and responsibilities with the NOC you applied for, then they ask such type of things.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
SINP Average Processing Time was updated

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Category
SINP Average Processing Times
(In Months)

Quarter Two 2014-15

(July 1 to September 30, 2014)

International Skilled Workers

(includes Skilled Worker Professional applications received before January 1, 2014)

Saskatchewan Experience
Existing Work Permit 1.5
Health Professions 2.4
International Students 3.5
Truck Drivers 1.4
Hospitality Workers 1.3
Entrepreneur and Farm*
Entrepreneur 11.8
Farmer 6.8
Family Referral (received before January 1, 2014) 27.6

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Category
September 2014

International Skilled Workers

(includes Skilled Worker Professional applications received before January 1, 2014)

Saskatchewan Experience
Existing Work Permit 0.7
Health Professions 1.0
International Students 1.6
Truck Drivers 0.8
Hospitality Workers 1.2
Entrepreneur and Farm*
Entrepreneur 15.2
Farmer 7.0
Family Referral (received before January 1, 2014) 27.5

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellowdea said:
Hi Nepali! Are you in Canada? I am looking at your timeline. Its good that you got your nomination in four months.
Hi Yellowdea,

Sorry for late response... i am still in Nepal :p :D :D
i am SINP and FSW applicant as well... timeline in my profile is for my FSW application, ie in around 4 months i received PER email from CIC for my FSW application.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Nepali said:
Hi Yellowdea,

Sorry for late response... i am still in Nepal :p :D :D
i am SINP and FSW applicant as well... timeline in my profile is for my FSW application, ie in around 4 months i received PER email from CIC for my FSW application.
Hi Nepali
India office is quite fast compared to other offices. so be ready to pack your items.

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
My application have received 3 days ago by CIC through Fedex Courier but still I did not get any acknowledge from CIC. Could you please let me know how may days I have to wait for getting acknowledgement or application ID ?

Hasib