Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Dear members,
My brother has sponsared me and my application is in process. However he has received a job offer in Edmonton, Alberta. What could be the possible impacts to my process if:
1. He leaves now before I receive my nomination
2. If he leaves for the job after I receive my nomination?

Appreciate your opinions in your experience.

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Ur job offer must be from a sask employer, you ll be requested to submit a job offer from a sask employer since u r applying thru sinp. Alberta is another province

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
By my nomination I mean family referral of the 250 applicants of 2014 not through the job offer stream as my brother has sponsared me and he is thinking to move to Alberta for a job. How does it impact my application since its in process right now.

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Arjumi, i m confused by your question, there is no family referral in the sinp program again. I think you are refering to federal application, well i dont know how your brother was able to sponsor you if you are over 22 yrs, sponsorship in the federal app only applies to spouse, dependent child, over age parent, but if your age bracket is between 22 you are considered a working class population hence its either you apply as a fsw or provincial nominee. So the question i have for you is your brother filing a federal application or is he filing a provincial nominee program application. Please i need clarity thanks

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Sir I think you are on the wrong forum as this is SINP 2014 :)

There was a scheme for 250 applicants this year who have family in Saskatchewan, they could be sponsored by family. I am part of those 250 applicants.

So I guess I will wait for any of the senior members to answer my question...

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
anjumj said:
Sir I think you are on the wrong forum as this is SINP 2014 :)

There was a scheme for 250 applicants this year who have family in Saskatchewan, they could be sponsored by family. I am part of those 250 applicants.

So I guess I will wait for any of the senior members to answer my question...
250 is for skilled immigrant without job offer not for family referral. I think there's no quota for family referral.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
anjumj said:
Dear members,
My brother has sponsared me and my application is in process. However he has received a job offer in Edmonton, Alberta. What could be the possible impacts to my process if:
1. He leaves now before I receive my nomination
2. If he leaves for the job after I receive my nomination?

Appreciate your opinions in your experience.
As until at the time of your application your brother was there and served the requirement of sk if he move now won't affect your application.

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
FSWCIO said:
As until at the time of your application your brother was there and served the requirement of sk if he move now won't affect your application.
if the sk relative moves to other province after I receive nomination, it won't effect federal process either?? only points of sk relative added in skilled application without job offer.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hi All,

Join me in thanking God as I received nomination yesterday by email. SINP is indeed still working.

Best wishes for us all

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
samsaf29 said:
if the sk relative moves to other province after I receive nomination, it won't effect federal process either?? only points of sk relative added in skilled application without job offer.
It shouldn't be a problem.

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Yes that is what I mean skillet labour without job offer claiming points via brothers sponsorship.

So can any credible members suggest what the policy is?

Will there be an affidavit need to be signed at the time of landing etc?

Imam bakhsh

Sep 2, 2014
Dear Anjum, i know what you are trying to say about the SINP. My elder is also living in Saskatchewan, so i applied for International Skilled worker with out job offer letter and still waiting for the Nomination.

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just received my Nomination letter !!! (on Sept 25,2014 17:02:00)
thank you everyone for the support...
i wish all the best for waiting friends..

harisadu

May 20, 2014
Nepali said:
i just received my Nomination letter !!! (on Sept 25,2014 17:02:00)
thank you everyone for the support...
i wish all the best for waiting friends..
Hi Bro

Did you have second document request ? If yes how long did they take to nominate after your second document submission.

Its been more than 50 days after my second document request still no news.