Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IP-28-08-2015, DM-18-09-2015
Hi Cindy,

I am in the same boat.

IN province, applied on June 2nd with Job approval and offer letter.

Still " In process"

Has anyone with job offer got the nomination yet ?

Rick

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
People with job offer you still have a couple of months to go, until you have passed the stage of second document request and i believe your job offer is in the noc a, b or o and you have your approval sinp letter attached with your app. The silence of sinp does not mean that they are not working on files, they are surely moving it from one desk to the another until they have a complete application,before the final decision is made, so be hopeful that all will be well with your application

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hi JLord,

Thank you for the reply.

They have already asked me some docs which i submitted 45 days back.

What docs will they ask further ?

Thanks,

Rick

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Rick73 said:
Hi JLord,

Thank you for the reply.

They have already asked me some docs which i submitted 45 days back.

What docs will they ask further ?

Thanks,

Rick
Hi Rick,

I applied SINP international skilled worker with job offer and approval letter on Jun 6. And so far, it is still in process. SINP didn't ask me any doc requests yet.

Lets keep touch to make sure we get the most update info. =)

Cindy

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
OHi Rick,
You can now keep your hand crossed and wait for sinp manager to review your file it takes about two to three months after additional document request sinp to let you know if your application is nominated

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you.

That's another 45 days then !! :

Rick

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Rick,
You can now keep your hands crossed and wait for sinp manager to review your file it takes about two to three months after additional document request has been uploaded to your online account. the sinp will let you know if your application is nominated

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Hey Rick,
If you job offer is not in the noc a, b or o, you ll be asked to submit a new job offer, if your educational credentials are not complete or they find discrepancy, birth document yours and accompany family members and the ilest language test. If you claim in canada relative, he or she must all me the requirement of required documents e.g p.r card, utility bills from either city of saskatoon or sask power, c.r.a notice of assement, birth cert and any other document to prove you are related to your in canada relative. Whats your skill point criteria now

Ryan23

Sep 18, 2014
Re: SINP Aspirant with job offer

Hi all,

Anybody here with the same situation as I am? I sent my application with a job offer march 19,2014. I received a request for additional documents which I immediately emailed the following day on July 18, 2014 and my status changed to in process again within an hour. My dilemma is I haven't heard from the SINP since. In my job offer it states the offer would expire on Oct 1 this year which is only weeks from now. It's obvious that they work on our applications but it seems it would not make the time line which everybody mentions at within 4 to 6 months. Given the time period from the beginning when I first lodged my application it will be going on 6 months by sept 19. Should I be worried? Hope anybody could share their thoughts on my concern.
Thanks

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
65 points without including IELTS.

I spoke to them yesterday and they mentioned that they have received all the docs I posted on 1st August and the application is pending to be assessed by an immigration officer.So probably its sitting in an officers queue.

Rick

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
J.lord said:
People with job offer you still have a couple of months to go, until you have passed the stage of second document request and i believe your job offer is in the noc a, b or o and you have your approval sinp letter attached with your app. The silence of sinp does not mean that they are not working on files, they are surely moving it from one desk to the another until they have a complete application,before the final decision is made, so be hopeful that all will be well with your application
Good Morning,

I have submitted the sinp skilled worker with job approval letter on Jun 6 and my job code is B. At the beginning of July, my application changed into In Process. I haven't received any docs requests yet. Does that mean my application is complete and it is waiting for SINP manager to review?

Cindy

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Dear Cindy,
The estimate processing time for a complete application is less than 1 year, depending on how busy sinp are with other application, your application is currently in the premiliary review stage, it ll be further screened by higher officers for approval, in the process of this screening, its left for the officer to determine if you need to submitt more documentation, that is when the second document request comes in, within 45 day, as soon as you are able to submitt it within the requested date, your app will be subject to another review before a decision is made. I know everbody hate to be in suspense, but this people will have to do there job. Another factor is priority of jobs in the labour markets, if your job is one of the priortised job in sask thats another factor that will speed up an individual application this job are managerial and high skilled job, any other job will have to wait until they have exhausted nomination on priortised job. They usually updated your acct everg three to four months tho from experience. Anyway good luck

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Rick,
So by now you are on the second and last review stage, from this stage your app will be sitting on one of the sinp managets office for recommendation and nomination. Wish you best of luck

Rick73

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks J Lord for the nice insight to their processes. I will now sit back and wait.

Keep in touch.

Cheers,

Rick

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
J.lord said:
Dear Cindy,
The estimate processing time for a complete application is less than 1 year, depending on how busy sinp are with other application, your application is currently in the premiliary review stage, it ll be further screened by higher officers for approval, in the process of this screening, its left for the officer to determine if you need to submitt more documentation, that is when the second document request comes in, within 45 day, as soon as you are able to submitt it within the requested date, your app will be subject to another review before a decision is made. I know everbody hate to be in suspense, but this people will have to do there job. Another factor is priority of jobs in the labour markets, if your job is one of the priortised job in sask thats another factor that will speed up an individual application this job are managerial and high skilled job, any other job will have to wait until they have exhausted nomination on priortised job. They usually updated your acct everg three to four months tho from experience. Anyway good luck
Thanks so much! the only thing i have to do is waiting =)

One more question: i will be on 3 week's vacation at the middle of Oct. Does that reallty matter my SINP application?