+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
J.lord said:
Saskatoon is bigger than regina, your concern as a new comer is jobs. Saskatoon has alot of job opportunities in every areas. Jobs in regina are mostly offered by the govt. Private companies at regina have limitied job offer. But one fact you can ignore is that as a new comer, you ll be stuck with a mania job until you have fully integrated yourselve with the country
Where did you get that info from??? Regina is the city with the lowest unemployment rate in all of Canada and jobs are being offered in both public and private sectors like crazy.

Both cities are very nice and quite similar actually and no need to compare the weather. A couple degrees when we're talking about -55 C with windchill, hardly makes any difference.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
invisible80 said:
There is no update from SINP. Is they stop working on our files? ???

Anyone get any update or notice any change?
Unfortunately it seems they stop working on our files but the reason is unknown. :(

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UAR said:
Hi Victorpap, did somebody mention this that SINP has stoped working on rest of the files?
Nobody mention this my friend but when for a long time there isn't any nomination then it is clear that they don't work on our files! They don't have any hard work about our files to do and only final assessment remain and it is not a time consuming work to do. If they really work on our files, some nomination letters must come out from their office every week but as everybody knows there wasn't any nomination for us in the past 18 days! :(

UAR

Sep 5, 2014
Thankc for your reply victorpapa, I did get chance to talk someone from SINP, probably couple of weeks ago, and inquired about the 250 applicants proceesing time, they replied average time is 9 months right now, so I am hopefull that by the end of this month some nominations will be issued.

Imam bakhsh

Sep 2, 2014
UAR said:
Thankc for your reply victorpapa, I did get chance to talk someone from SINP, probably couple of weeks ago, and inquired about the 250 applicants proceesing time, they replied average time is 9 months right now, so I am hopefull that by the end of this month some nominations will be issued.

Yes, i think so that they stopped the working on rest of files, but hopeful for the nomination....

Imam bakhsh

Sep 2, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Nobody mention this my friend but when for a long time there isn't any nomination then it is clear that they don't work on our files! They don't have any hard work about our files to do and only final assessment remain and it is not a time consuming work to do. If they really work on our files, some nomination letters must come out from their office every week but as everybody knows there wasn't any nomination for us in the past 18 days! :(
Dear Victor papa, any news about the CIC file, what are the major requirements of CIC....

Thanks,

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

As far as I know, many ppl get approved from Existing work permit category, it just take around 3 month for them to get nomination certificate.

Any update for SINP under international skilled worker with Job approval letter?

THanks,
Cindy