+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
samsaf29 said:
Did they mention your current address on the nomination letter? YES
Is you online status changed to "Application Nominated"? YES
Have they mentioned anything about IELTS result validity in the CIC application kit they SINP sent you along with the nomination letter? NO
Does your IELTS need to valid when you send your app to CIC? NO

i took Ielts in Dec 2013, more than one year validity still remains

I need PCC only, rest the updated federal forms.
Hi When did you send your application to SINP?

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Please this message is for the applicants who got nominated? Please can you let us know your skilled worker point criteria prior to nomination. Secondly, did your status change to application nominated before you got sinp nomination email or it was after you got nomination email. Your response is kindly appreciated. Thanks

jadedshuant

Aug 30, 2014
Hello Experts

I have bachelors in computer engineering and working as a network administrator. When i check NOC matrix if falls under NOC 2281.

I am planning to apply for 2015 do you think the occupation is regulated ?? will i have to get license for it ?

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
J.lord said:
Please this message is for the applicants who got nominated? Please can you let us know your skilled worker point criteria prior to nomination. Secondly, did your status change to application nominated before you got sinp nomination email or it was after you got nomination email. Your response is kindly appreciated. Thanks
Dear J.lord,

I calculated my points as 68. In online application, even after my nomination it is showing 48 points as they did not assign any points in the system for my IELTS.

For your second question, I am not quite sure exactly when they changed my status to "application nominated". I checked my e-mail first after around 3 hours SINP sent that to me. Then I checked my online status and found that it also changed to "application nominated".

Thanks.

ind2012

Mar 17, 2012
Hello friends,

Many congratulations to all members who got the nomination.

I am new to this topic and I am planning to apply in 2015 under any available option. I have below two questions for which I need help from the members.

(1) Can I add my Provident Fund Balance in the proof of fund?

(2) Whether SINP make inquire to all employers where we have worked or the recent one only? And by which medium i.e. email or call or visit at site?

Please share your experience and views on this. It will help me lot.

Warm regards,
ind2012

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ind2012 said:
Hello friends,

I am new to this topic and I am planning to apply in 2015 under any available option. I have below two questions for which I need help from the members.

(2) Whether SINP make inquire to all employers where we have worked or the recent one only? And by which medium i.e. email or call or visit at site?

Warm regards,
ind2012
What is the meaning of "Provident Fund Balance"?

About your second question, if your work experience letter be what they really want (refer to their instruction PDF file) then they won't contact your work place. At least for this year it was like that.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
SASKATOON or REGINA

Dear Forum Mates,

After getting the nomination letter, now I am wondering where can I plan to settle in SK. Searching the web, I feel that Saskatoon and Regina are the two big cities in SK where I may start. Can anyone share their thoughts or suggestions who is currently living/ previously lived or any other experience through friends/family about Saskatchewan specially related to these two cities?

FYI, as of now I do not have any preference because I do not have any close connection in Saskatchewan. Surely, I believe this discussion will help each other (especially myself) also to be mentally prepared before reaching in an uncertain condition/situation. My educational and job background is in Finance& Accounts area. How can I prepare myself to take the future challenges?

Any kind of suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
My friend,
I think only people who lived in Regina or Saskatoon can help us to find a correct answer but when you search the web you can see people who live in Regina, love it very much and also people who live in Saskatoon love it very much!
I think both cities are good. Regina is warmer place than Saskatoon (about 2 - 3 degrees Celsius) but I read before that Saskatoon has a better water and beautiful landscape.
About Job opportunities, I think Regina must be a little better because it is the major governmental city of Saskatchewan.
It is a very good topic to discuss for us at this point. Then Other friends please share your ideas and views. ;)

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
ind2012 said:
Hello friends,

Warm regards,
ind2012
See my response to your questions below.
1. Yes, you can.
2. In my case SINP did not make any inquiry to any of my employers.
Thanks.

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Saskatoon is bigger than regina, your concern as a new comer is jobs. Saskatoon has alot of job opportunities in every areas. Jobs in regina are mostly offered by the govt. Private companies at regina have limitied job offer. But one fact you can ignore is that as a new comer, you ll be stuck with a mania job until you have fully integrated yourselve with the country

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I have few questions about the PNP application that I am planning to send to CIC. What is your opinion on the following matters?

-Funds required to settle in Canada: In the application guideline it mentioned that “You must prove that you have enough money unencumbered by debts or obligations to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada.” In Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees question 4 only asked about the amount of unencumbered (by debts or obligations) transferable and available funds you have in Canadian dollars. In the PNP application checklist nothing is mentioned about "Proof of Settlement Fund" like FSW checklist. My question is what I should include with my application package to CIC as I have already provided this evidence to SINP. Should I provide my entire bank and other statements again as of latest date?

-Work Experience: Do I need to provide my latest job reference letter from my employer to CIC? Nothing is mentioned in PNP application checklist.

-Proof of Education: Do I need to attach the copy of my educational certificates and ECA to CIC? Nothing is mentioned in PNP application checklist.

When I asked these questions to SINP they provided me a very simple answer -“Please direct any questions regarding your Permanent Residency application to CIC.” :p :-[

J.lord

Aug 29, 2014
Hi Sp_Bd
My advice to you is to use all document you used during your application with the sinp, because cic will request more documentation at there own discretion. But dont forget to send your police clearance with your app so, righ now all you need is police clearance and let cic do their job. Please dont add any new documents to avoid misrepresentation ok good luck

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
samsaf29 said:
We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee
Program has been approved. You are required to include a copy of this letter with your
application to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) visa office in Centralized
Intake Office (Sydney).
A Certificate of Nomination, issued in your name with an occupational code (2173 -
Software Engineers and Designers) under the National Occupation Classification, has
been transmitted to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada visa office in Centralized
Intake Office (Sydney), expiring 28-Feb-2015. Your application for permanent
residence must be received by the above visa office before the expiry date. Please refer
to the "Nominated? What to do Next?" document for instruction on how to proceed
with your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please make sure you also
review our website for important information you should know before you arrive to
Saskatchewan. This information is in English and ten other languages and can be found
at http://www.immigration.gov.sk.ca/resources.
Please note. You and applicable family members as indicated in the Appendix must
meet the CIC requirements relating to health, criminality, security and other
inadmissibility provisions of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). CIC
Checklist for Application for Permanent Residence is available on the CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf. CIC has the final authority
for assessing admissibility to Canada and issuing immigration visas. The SINP
reserves the right to withdraw its certificate if we are informed that an applicant will be
refused by CIC, or if we determine at a later time that an applicant no longer meets the
conditions under which she/he was nominated.
You must contact the SINP to inform our office of any changes to marital or
family status and to notify us of any changes of address prior to receiving
permanent resident status.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program and
offering to contribute your skills to the provincial economy.
Sincerely,
David Li
SINP
Congrats to you and all who have been nominated.

Gearing for the next stage now...

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
I have few questions about the PNP application that I am planning to send to CIC. What is your opinion on the following matters?

-Funds required to settle in Canada: In the application guideline it mentioned that “You must prove that you have enough money unencumbered by debts or obligations to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada.” In Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees question 4 only asked about the amount of unencumbered (by debts or obligations) transferable and available funds you have in Canadian dollars. In the PNP application checklist nothing is mentioned about "Proof of Settlement Fund" like FSW checklist. My question is what I should include with my application package to CIC as I have already provided this evidence to SINP. Should I provide my entire bank and other statements again as of latest date?

-Work Experience: Do I need to provide my latest job reference letter from my employer to CIC? Nothing is mentioned in PNP application checklist.

-Proof of Education: Do I need to attach the copy of my educational certificates and ECA to CIC? Nothing is mentioned in PNP application checklist.

When I asked these questions to SINP they provided me a very simple answer -“Please direct any questions regarding your Permanent Residency application to CIC.” :p :-[
My Friend,
You don't need to send Settlement Funds, Work experience or Education certificate to CIC because these assessments already done in your province (SINP) side and CIC will go to check your security check and Health check only. I suggest open the CIC Checklist file and send only those items they want from you in that list.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Depends on your skills and education. You can settle down either location.
Ultimately, you need to do jobs.

More IT companies are in Regina.

VictorPapa said:
My friend,
I think only people who lived in Regina or Saskatoon can help us to find a correct answer but when you search the web you can see people who live in Regina, love it very much and also people who live in Saskatoon love it very much!
I think both cities are good. Regina is warmer place than Saskatoon (about 2 - 3 degrees Celsius) but I read before that Saskatoon has a better water and beautiful landscape.
About Job opportunities, I think Regina must be a little better because it is the major governmental city of Saskatchewan.
It is a very good topic to discuss for us at this point. Then Other friends please share your ideas and views. ;)

ind2012

Mar 17, 2012
VictorPapa said:
What is the meaning of "Provident Fund Balance"?

About your second question, if your work experience letter be what they really want (refer to their instruction PDF file) then they won't contact your work place. At least for this year it was like that.
Thank you VictorPapa and SP_BD for sharing the experience.

@VictorPapa: Here in India, some amount from salary is deducted by employer and it is getting credited into Provident fund managed by government. On leaving the job, we get this amount along with applicable interest rate.

Regards,

ind2012.