+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
orna01 said:
Got nominated letter last night, apply 2174 but get a 2173 nomination NOC, which is my current NOC. Also already has gotten FSW 2014 PER.
are u in Saskatchewan right now? When did u submit your application to sinp?

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Congratulations to all with nomination. It is great to come back after a few days and be flooded with good news.

Best wishes for future stages.

Cheers

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear Nominated Guys..

Congratulation for your nomination......

I have a few questions, please reply us...

01- did your current and past employer receive any verification email /call or letter from SINP for your jobs experiences..???
02- did your banks receive any verification email /call or letter from SINP for your settlement funds..???
03- In nomination letter, how much days have been given to send documents to CIO/CIC Canada??

Please reply then it will be highly appreciated....

Regards,

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
Engineer80 said:
Dear Nominated Guys..

Congratulation for your nomination......

I have a few questions, please reply us...

01- did your current and past employer receive any verification email /call or letter from SINP for your jobs experiences..???
02- did your banks receive any verification email /call or letter from SINP for your settlement funds..???
03- In nomination letter, how much days have been given to send documents to CIO/CIC Canada??

Please reply then it will be highly appreciated....

Regards,
Response to your questions as follows.

01. No
02. No
03. 6 months from the nomination certificate issue date

Thanks.

Aug 15, 2014
hi , my name is Asif panhwer from pakistan , i need some information about SINP program , i have submit my application form on 2nd of jan 2014 and i have receive a mail for missing or incomplete documents , and i have submitted, and now my application is in process , so what is next now , any can help me , ???

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
@ asif

which are incomplete docs u submitted to them??

which is your NOC code, u have applied to SINP with job offer or without job offer....

for your question....u need to wait for further decision........

Aug 15, 2014
Engineer80 said:
@ asif

which are incomplete docs u submitted to them??

which is your NOC code, u have applied to SINP with job offer or without job offer....

for your question....u need to wait for further decision........

@ Engineer80
my NOC code is 2143 - Mining Engineers and i have applied without job offer latter
and i have submit bank statement, settlement plane tools , and bills of my cousin , complete ethical form

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammad asif panhwer said:
hi , my name is Asif panhwer from pakistan , i need some information about SINP program , i have submit my application form on 2nd of jan 2014 and i have receive a mail for missing or incomplete documents , and i have submitted, and now my application is in process , so what is next now , any can help me , ???
Sending nomination letters for applicants without job offer started from 8 August. They send nomination letters on Fridays and Mondays. It means you can expect receiving your nomination soon. When did they ask for documents and when did you send back requested documents? It is normal that about 40 days after their document request you can expect for your nomination. ;)

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Pretty vague question, I know, since nobody will know for sure but do you guys believe there will be changes in the program next year and if so do you believe it will become easier or harder to apply?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate from the University of Saskatchewan, and I have job offer in my field of study. The SINP is taking too long to determine if I am eligible to apply through their program (SINP), as it has been already 3 months (and no update yet) that my employer filled out the online form for my job offer, so that I could get the Job Approval Letter, last document I need to apply through SINP.

I was told by the SINP that the processing of the Job Approval Letter takes at least 6 weeks (and they said that they can only discuss the status of the Job Approval Letter with the employer). Also Human Resources (not my employer, but they filled out the form so technically they are considered to be `employer` by SINP) told me that I should know whether I can apply for the permanent residency through the SINP by the end end of September.

Also last time when I posted a question similar to this one, some people advised me to contact the employer to check the online form, as they may have not filled out some info, causing a delay in processing. The employer checked it and it says `in process`.

I really have no idea what to do. I am also very scared that if I cannot get my application in time, I would have to go through Federal Canadian Experience Class, which seems to be shifting towards `Express Entry`.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Student7872014

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
I applied my sinp nomination July 1
Receive an email from them said
Your application will be reviewed by sinp
I m I m inside canada

So pls tell me how long will take for my nomination