App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Hi Everybody. My best wishes for all of you. Can anybody tell me what is going on with SINP. I applied for SINP on 2nd Jan.2014.But sorry to say no response till date, Can you guys tell me if there is any member who applied online on 2nd jan.2014 without job offer (250 application case) and has got his nomination.If the nominations are over I should start searching for other options, My category is vocational instructor.Kindly advise me.God bless us all.Thanks

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravibhagi said:
Hi Everybody. My best wishes for all of you. Can anybody tell me what is going on with SINP. I applied for SINP on 2nd Jan.2014.But sorry to say no response till date, Can you guys tell me if there is any member who applied online on 2nd jan.2014 without job offer (250 application case) and has got his nomination.If the nominations are over I should start searching for other options, My category is vocational instructor.Kindly advise me.God bless us all.Thanks
What is your current status? Is your Email address that exist in your application still active? Did you check that email in these 8 months? Because as we know they asked for some documents update on Jun 2014 and some applicants could get nominations in that group.

You can see the progress of SINP applicants without job offer is this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

But don't worry, you can send an email to SINP and ask about your case.

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
In fact I do not have much knowledge about computer.Hence I applied through WICWC. They sent their own email.Id. I sent an email to SINP but they said that the email was sent from some other address and hence they would not be able to tell the latest status of my application because of privacy reasons.My consultant is not updating any information.I am worried. Can you help me to know the latest status of my application.I do know my online applicaion no. I had submitted PCC and settlement plan at the initial stage along with my application.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ravi,
What is your current location?. Application recieved email was recieved on 6th jan 2014. And till now most of the applicants has asked for documents update and infact about 50-60 applicants has already recieved nominations on 8th Aug.

ravibhagi said:
In fact I do not have much knowledge about computer.Hence I applied through WICWC. They sent their own email.Id. I sent an email to SINP but they said that the email was sent from some other address and hence they would not be able to tell the latest status of my application because of privacy reasons.My consultant is not updating any information.I am worried. Can you help me to know the latest status of my application.I do know my online applicaion no. I had submitted PCC and settlement plan at the initial stage along with my application.

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
yogeshdoon said:
Hi Ravi,
What is your current location?. Application recieved email was recieved on 6th jan 2014. And till now most of the applicants has asked for documents update and infact about 50-60 applicants has already recieved nominations on 8th Aug.
Dear Yogesh,? Victor papa,
Thanks for the reply
I am from India.CHC New Delhi.My question is, SINP had to nominate 250 applications only. How many applications did they accept.? I had been allotted Online application no. What does this mean.I mean, Am I still in the pipeline or my case has been thrown away. My consultant gave me a copy of my application along with an acknowledgement with proper barcode of SINP. I was not asked to submit any document after my application was submitted.I suppose it was complete in all respects including PCC and funds proof.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravibhagi said:
Dear Yogesh,? Victor papa,
Thanks for the reply
I am from India.CHC New Delhi.My question is, SINP had to nominate 250 applications only. How many applications did they accept.? I had been allotted Online application no. What does this mean.I mean, Am I still in the pipeline or my case has been thrown away. My consultant gave me a copy of my application along with an acknowledgement with proper barcode of SINP. I was not asked to submit any document after my application was submitted.I suppose it was complete in all respects including PCC and funds proof.
My Friend, As we know there are exactly 250 applications for SINP 2014 without job offer and there isn't any buffer and many of applicants applied after 3 Jan 2014 received rejection email from SINP on January and all they are accepted they are in progress. As you said you received acknowledgement from SINP then it shows you are among 250 applicants who are accepted. If you have your username and password for SINP website then you can login and check your latest status there but if you don't have your username and password and as you mentioned the email address in your application is not belong to you then I think there isn't any way to get the latest information about your application from SINP but you can talk with your consultant to figure it out what is really going on my friend.

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Hamid khan said:
I applied my sinp nomination July 1
Receive an email from them said
Your application will be reviewed by sinp
I m I m inside canada

So pls tell me how long will take for my nomination
Hello, I applied on Jun 6 and current stauts is in process. I am not sure how long it takes.

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Hi Guys!
I just wanna ask if anyone have sent additional documents to SINP? I am not too sure if i have to send to this emaill add immigration@gov.sk.ca or on SINP online. I wanna send additional forms and requirements of my brother's wife such as marriage certificate, birth cert etc. Please advice! Thank you!

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yellowdea said:
Hi Guys!
I just wanna ask if anyone have sent additional documents to SINP? I am not too sure if i have to send to this emaill add immigration @ gov.sk.ca or on SINP online. I wanna send additional forms and requirements of my brother's wife such as marriage certificate, birth cert etc. Please advice! Thank you!
Dear friend,
You need to attach your document with your email and send it to 'immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca'.

sukhiii

Dec 22, 2012
Can somebody please add me in that Whatsapp group. M also one of u. Waiting for that international skilled worker category. My phone number is 3064504682.
Thank you

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate from the University of Saskatchewan, and I have job offer in my field of study. The SINP is taking too long to determine if I am eligible to apply through their program (SINP), as it has been already 3 months (and no update yet) that my employer filled out the online form for my job offer, so that I could get the Job Approval Letter, last document I need to apply through SINP.

I was told by the SINP that the processing of the Job Approval Letter takes at least 6 weeks (and they said that they can only discuss the status of the Job Approval Letter with the employer). Also Human Resources (not my employer, but they filled out the form so technically they are considered to be `employer` by SINP) told me that I should know whether I can apply for the permanent residency through the SINP by the end end of September.

Also last time when I posted a question similar to this one, some people advised me to contact the employer to check the online form, as they may have not filled out some info, causing a delay in processing. The employer checked it and it says `in process`.

I really have no idea what to do. I am also very scared that if I cannot get my application in time, I would have to go through Federal Canadian Experience Class, which seems to be shifting towards `Express Entry`.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Student7872014

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
sukhiii said:
Can somebody please add me in that Whatsapp group. M also one of u. Waiting for that international skilled worker category. My phone number is 3064504682.
Thank you
Sukhii, what is your country code?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE??????????????????/THIS IS THE THIRD TIME ME POSTING THIS. PLEASE HELP.
--------------------
Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate from the University of Saskatchewan, and I have job offer in my field of study. The SINP is taking too long to determine if I am eligible to apply through their program (SINP), as it has been already 3 months (and no update yet) that my employer filled out the online form for my job offer, so that I could get the Job Approval Letter, last document I need to apply through SINP.

I was told by the SINP that the processing of the Job Approval Letter takes at least 6 weeks (and they said that they can only discuss the status of the Job Approval Letter with the employer). Also Human Resources (not my employer, but they filled out the form so technically they are considered to be `employer` by SINP) told me that I should know whether I can apply for the permanent residency through the SINP by the end end of September.

Also last time when I posted a question similar to this one, some people advised me to contact the employer to check the online form, as they may have not filled out some info, causing a delay in processing. The employer checked it and it says `in process`.

I really have no idea what to do. I am also very scared that if I cannot get my application in time, I would have to go through Federal Canadian Experience Class, which seems to be shifting towards `Express Entry`.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Student7872014
------------