+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
I sent some of my documents later separately bye e-mail and I received a letter from SINP " your documents have been received"
these documentshave not been uploaded yet

Manucharyanroza said:
Hi
Were your documents, which you send later separately, uploaded already or not yet?

cheeta37

May 11, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD → CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
05-08-2009
AOR Received.
05-08-2009
File Transfer...
Islamabad 05-08-2009 → London 30-06-2010 → Rejected 01-06-2012
hi all

Sask nominee program is changing refer to
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-program-changes

International Skilled Worker Category

The International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals with high human capital that have the education, experience, language and adaptability to economically establish and successfully integrate into Saskatchewan's communities. Criteria include:

The point rating system focuses on employment offers, education, work experience, language ability, and family connections, among other factors. The points available for persons with family connections in Saskatchewan are higher than the former Skilled Worker Category (i.e. points for family connections can account for 20% of points).
Applicants must have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4, as demonstrated by a SINP-approved language test. CLB 4 is the minimum; language ability of applicants will need to meet the requirement of employers.
Applicants whose occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession.
Applicants that do not have a skilled job offer from an approved Saskatchewan employer require proof of settlement funds and must submit a settlement plan.
The SINP will accept 250 applications in 2014 from applicants without an offer of employment whose high skilled occupation is in demand in Saskatchewan. These occupations must have “good” or “fair' employment prospects as per Saskatchewan's Detailed Occupational Outlook (2013-2017). The list of in-demand occupations will be available in December 2013.
The International Skilled Worker Category sets a clear focus on the SINP's priority to nominate skilled workers with the greatest ability to economically establish in the province. This is done through the points rating system which maintains a strong emphasis on employment in Saskatchewan and family connections and increases emphasis on key labour market attachment factors including education, work experience, language and age.

The new point rating system and application guide will be posted on the immigration website in December 2013, prior to the new category being launched on January 2, 2014.

please explain this point abt regulated professions

Where is demanding profession list for Saskatchewan? is it same list that is for a general Skilled worker Category for Federal immigration policy of Canada ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
Where is demanding profession list for Saskatchewan? is it same list that is for a general Skilled worker Category for Federal immigration policy of Canada ?
Hi
You can find list of demanding occupations on pages 25 to 28 "Application Guide for International Skilled Workers Category.pdf" file:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/appguide-skilled-workers

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheeta37 said:
hi all

Sask nominee program is changing refer to
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-program-changes

International Skilled Worker Category

The International Skilled Worker Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals with high human capital that have the education, experience, language and adaptability to economically establish and successfully integrate into Saskatchewan's communities. Criteria include:

The point rating system focuses on employment offers, education, work experience, language ability, and family connections, among other factors. The points available for persons with family connections in Saskatchewan are higher than the former Skilled Worker Category (i.e. points for family connections can account for 20% of points).
Applicants must have a minimum language score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4, as demonstrated by a SINP-approved language test. CLB 4 is the minimum; language ability of applicants will need to meet the requirement of employers.
Applicants whose occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession.
Applicants that do not have a skilled job offer from an approved Saskatchewan employer require proof of settlement funds and must submit a settlement plan.
The SINP will accept 250 applications in 2014 from applicants without an offer of employment whose high skilled occupation is in demand in Saskatchewan. These occupations must have “good” or “fair' employment prospects as per Saskatchewan's Detailed Occupational Outlook (2013-2017). The list of in-demand occupations will be available in December 2013.
The International Skilled Worker Category sets a clear focus on the SINP's priority to nominate skilled workers with the greatest ability to economically establish in the province. This is done through the points rating system which maintains a strong emphasis on employment in Saskatchewan and family connections and increases emphasis on key labour market attachment factors including education, work experience, language and age.

The new point rating system and application guide will be posted on the immigration website in December 2013, prior to the new category being launched on January 2, 2014.

please explain this point abt regulated professions

Check appendix A in this link http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/appguide-skilled-workers

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Another Week starts, Another Monday Comes....

I think we all will be getting some news today for sure...
Lets hope so though the history of sinp seems bad.
God bless us all.

JNair

Jan 7, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Another Week starts, Another Monday Comes....

I think we all will be getting some news today for sure...
Any hope for applicants without job offer who have already got "not accepted" mails?

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
my grandparents are living in regina. my dad is welder with experience of many years.
my grandfather hired a lawyer to find a job offer. the lawyer found the employer and after everything , the employer applied for approval (i think registration) from SINP to become able to give employment to my father.

it is been more than a year, and the employer didn't get anything from SINP. our lawyer said that many fake employment offers were given by many of employers before that time and SINP is not giving any approval letter to employers due to this.
the lawyer said that now SINP may start giving approval and asked us to wait for fifteen days.
after this the employer would be able to apply for us.
so can anyone tell me how much time it can take.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
jaskiratubhi said:
my grandparents are living in regina. my dad is welder with experience of many years.
my grandfather hired a lawyer to find a job offer. the lawyer found the employer and after everything , the employer applied for approval (i think registration) from SINP to become able to give employment to my father.

it is been more than a year, and the employer didn't get anything from SINP. our lawyer said that many fake employment offers were given by many of employers before that time and SINP is not giving any approval letter to employers due to this.
the lawyer said that now SINP may start giving approval and asked us to wait for fifteen days.
after this the employer would be able to apply for us.
so can anyone tell me how much time it can take.
@jaskiratubhi I have sent you private message. Check your Inbox

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys,

Once you get the PR/SINP nomination then should land in Summer otherwise winter is going horrible here in Canada.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada/saskatchewan/saskatoon

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sjulien said:
Guys,

Once you get the PR/SINP nomination then should land in Summer otherwise winter is going horrible here in Canada.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada/saskatchewan/saskatoon

True bro... we need to pack .. all woolens..

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
SINP Application Intake Thresholds were updated
APPLICATION INTAKE THRESHOLDS AS OF January 27, 2014

CATEGORY APPLICATION QUOTA REMAINING APPLICATIONS
International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer 250 0
International Skilled Workers With an Employment Offer 5,000 4,964
Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals 1,000 995
Saskatchewan Graduates - Students 400 394
Out-of-Province Graduates - Students 250 250
Hospitality Workers 300 300
Long Haul Truck Drivers 200 198
Entrepreneurs 0* --
Farmers 25 23

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manucharyanroza said:
SINP Application Intake Thresholds were updated
APPLICATION INTAKE THRESHOLDS AS OF January 27, 2014

CATEGORY APPLICATION QUOTA REMAINING APPLICATIONS
International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer 250 0
International Skilled Workers With an Employment Offer 5,000 4,964
Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals 1,000 995
Saskatchewan Graduates - Students 400 394
Out-of-Province Graduates - Students 250 250
Hospitality Workers 300 300
Long Haul Truck Drivers 200 198
Entrepreneurs 0* --
Farmers 25 23
It means there are 51 applications in all categories more than 250 "without job offer" applications accepted by now! ;) There are 301 application for 2014 on the table and SASK officers must increase their speed for reviewing all applications. ;D

hutjjung

Jan 26, 2014
Hello guys.

My employer registered in SINP online application website and submitted a job approval form. Now we are waiting for it to be approved.
I was wondering how long it would take to get approval and after that I can start work.
(As far as I know, I must begin to work only after my employer's job approval form is approved. I am for Hospitality sector)