Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I got the following mail from SINP today. I dropped last week on Thursday.

Application # ******
SINP Category : International Skilled Worker
Submitted Date - January 3, 2013
Application Status - submitted
Acknowledgement Received - not yet

All the best other folks.

** BAD NEWS **

Thank you for your query.

Your application was submitted after the 250 threshold was reached and will be rejected. Applicants will be notified of the rejection by email in due course. We encourage you to review other SINP categories and apply if you meet the criteria. If you are not eligible, you may wish to take steps toward meeting the criteria and apply at a later date. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan check www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/find-a-job.

Kind Regards
SINP

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
[size=10pt]In your case you shud have got an reply from SINP suggesting you to send your document to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Did you send the documents to that email, if YES, then all you can do is "WAIT"
Once they get back to you with whatever decision on your first or second submission at-least you can tell them that you had sent your documents with explanation via email.

If you have not sent the document to above mentioned email or if you have sent the documents on their regular email i would recommend you to email the document to correct email with explanation ASAP.
[/size]

mahdina1 said:
Plz help me Dear Friends

On January 2nd , When I was uploading all my documents, due to some technical problems in SINP website, my application submitted before uploading the application documents( # 1*****9). I could not delete the incomplete account, then I created a new application and after uploading all my necessary documents, I submitted it (#1*****3).

Now, in my SINP online application website, my first application ( #1*****9) has been received but the second one (# 1*****3) has not been received. Also, I did not receive any confirmation email yet.

I sent an E-mail to SINP and attached all my application documents. I described the problem and asked them to accept my documents for my first application.

is any same problems for other applicants?
what is ur suggestion?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sjulien said:

Application # ******

** BAD NEWS **

Your application was submitted after the 250 threshold was reached and will be rejected. Applicants will be notified of the rejection by email in due course. We encourage you to review other SINP categories and apply if you meet the criteria. If you are not eligible, you may wish to take steps toward meeting the criteria and apply at a later date. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan check www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/find-a-job.

Kind Regards
SINP
no Worries bro.. there's always a next time.

just be aware about Manitoba option tooo, if going to open soon... may be last week of Jan or In Feb..

So dont loose hope and this is for evryone....

Chill n relax....

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt]In that case at-least my file is going to get rejection for sure !

Thanks to the well managed website of SINP and thanks to their last minute change in points system
[/size][/size] :mad:

sjulien said:

Application # ******

** BAD NEWS **

Kind Regards
SINP

Senwork07

Jan 4, 2014
Can any body can help me out in this for Manitoba immigration

Friends or distant relative living in Manitoba

I don't know any body

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Senwork07 said:
Can any body can help me out in this for Manitoba immigration

Friends or distant relative living in Manitoba

I don't know any body
Hi

If anyone can help me too in this case.. Will be highly appreciated.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

If anyone can help me too in this case.. Will be highly appreciated.
this means, if your friends or any one within your family tree lives in manitoba. Family tree simply means counting from your grandfather's childrens and their children's to you. A distant relative could be a 2nd, 3rd, or so on called relatives.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sjulien said:

Application # ******

** BAD NEWS **

Kind Regards
SINP
I am really sorry for that.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
sujwal said:
this means, if your friends or any one within your family tree lives in manitoba. Family tree simply means counting from your grandfather's childrens and their children's to you. A distant relative could be a 2nd, 3rd, or so on called relatives.
yes anyone.. because if he/she is not counted in your relative he/she will be counted as your friend

Easiest way ...

DO you have one for you.. arrange one for me aswell bro..

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
yes anyone.. because if he/she is not counted in your relative he/she will be counted as your friend

Easiest way ...

DO you have one for you.. arrange one for me aswell bro..
haha..i dont have anyone bro..Sorry. But friend term is a bit difficult, i think it needs to be a genuine friend. As they have to sign the declaration for you, normally people dont do that, as they are liable for you.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
VictorPapa said:
Today (Tuesday) @ 5pm CST there will be a storm! ;) ready for that! ;D
One of my friends, when login to SINP page then the link "Application submitted" vanished and there isn't anything in that place! Some news will come today. ;)
You can check your page and see what is your page look like? ;)

Just get ready for that! 8)
Victor, Thanks for sharing the new !
When did your friend submit his file ? ! ?

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
Hi
My status also disappeared from application submitted.
Currently showing blank. I can see all other details.
Application submitted on 4th Jan @ 18:11pm regina time.
Not sure what this mean???

gst8486 said:
Victor, Thanks for sharing the new !
When did your friend submit his file ? ! ?

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
sjulien said:

Application # ******

** BAD NEWS **

Kind Regards
SINP
So sorry to hear. I pray something better comes up for you. All the best.