20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I would like to add more points here,

Any occupations in Canada, it must be required from professional membership including teachers, IT, Drivers, Lab assistant, Pharmaceutical and so many professionals.

Every year you need to renew it. So ultimately you need to pay $ to the Government or private body. It is waste of money because even though you are register, there is no job guarantee as well as there is no guarantee to get the jobs.

Take a example in immigration point of view,
If you apply under FSW, CEC, PNP who got the offer letter and direct got work permit. So, they do not require any kind of professional membership because people would apply from outside country.

sujwal said:
As IT field is broad there might be different association related with the particular field. But as far as i know, you dont need any type of accrediation in it field to work. But yes that might be helpful to get job if you hold some professional membership, in which case cips is another advantage. Also, for sinp you dont really need to hold licence but you must hold documents which are required by the cips to give you membership. However, its difficult to findout which level of membership you require for sinp, as many people have many profession in IT sector. In my case, even having beng and meng in software engineering in uk, they offered me information systems professional. Later i realised that a bit different than my career. So whats the benefit for me for getting membership which doesnt even apply to my profession? Also waste of 250$ and postage charges..so guys please make sure 1000 times before paying. Although i can use that certificate as convinced by cips but honestly its a business so make sure to get the appropriate one.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
I have done Btech in electronic n communications which is not even listed in ISP Program.

What can be done in this case..
Yes, that another the question. I think your qualification is regulated by IEEE. Just have a look on their website, may be they allow another institute to provide membership or IEEE might provide themselves. Do you hold any other membership at the moment?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sjulien said:
I would like to add more points here,

Any occupations in Canada, it must be required from professional membership including teachers, IT, Drivers, Lab assistant, Pharmaceutical and so many professionals.

Every year you need to renew it. So ultimately you need to pay $ to the Government or private body. It is waste of money because even though you are register, there is no job guarantee as well as there is no guarantee to get the jobs.

Take a example in immigration point of view,
If you apply under FSW, CEC, PNP who got the offer letter and direct got work permit. So, they do not require any kind of professional membership because people would apply from outside country.
Exactly, its just a way to earn money and no benefits for us.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sujwal said:
Yes, that another the question. I think your qualification is regulated by IEEE. Just have a look on their website, may be they allow another institute to provide membership or IEEE might provide themselves. Do you hold any other membership at the moment?
This is what the Reply from IEEE

Membership is IEEE is not required. We do not license an individual. This is just a membership organization.

I am a Member of CIPS and also APEGS.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
This is what the Reply from IEEE

Membership is IEEE is not required. We do not license an individual. This is just a membership organization.

I am a Member of CIPS and also APEGS.
If you hold membership of CIPS and APEGS you don't even need any other membership. Carry on!

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
sujwal said:
If you hold membership of CIPS and APEGS you don't even need any other membership. Carry on!
M confused here, u folks say u have the membership and also say that we dont need any membership........do we really need the membership or licensing during the process of immigration?
Plz suggest.....I too have BE computer but my profession fall under NOC 2281.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
lsuman said:
M confused here, u folks say u have the membership and also say that we dont need any membership........do we really need the membership or licensing during the process of immigration?
Plz suggest.....I too have BE computer but my profession fall under NOC 2281.
No you dont need it. If you have membership then it might be good for you while being in Canada. If you dont have, no worries, you will get plenty of jobs without this.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
But I think there's a difference between membership n license..

Please elaborate
Membership is given by licensed authority. Membership is just a prove that you have enrolled to professional bodies, which may be a good point for career perspectives, for eg if you want to be a researcher then you might use your membership as extra activities. License is just a permit to allow firms to use their accreditation or some firms can issue membership as well.

But my saying is dont worry about this. I think this is creating confusions on their applications.

gurukripa

Jan 5, 2014
Below is response from Immigration team:

You will receive notification regarding your submission in the next couple weeks if you have not already.

My application submission date : 5th Jan.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
sujwal said:
No you dont need it. If you have membership then it might be good for you while being in Canada. If you dont have, no worries, you will get plenty of jobs without this.
Thanks sujwal ji :)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
To all waiting AOR or received AOR
Last week i contacted SINP Via Email. My question was:
Hi,
I have applied in the new category and received acknowledgement of receipt. Does it mean my application was among the 250 quota?
Their Answer:
Correspondence will be sent by email explaining whether or not you application was accepted after acknowledgement of receipt.
------------------------------
Anybody would like to confirm this, may email SINP with the same Query.

Thanks

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014
gurukripa said:
Below is response from Immigration team:

You will receive notification regarding your submission in the next couple weeks if you have not already.

My application submission date : 5th Jan.

Means your application will be received and you will get AOR next couple of weeks ,
my application date was also 5th jan 2 pm indian time ................
any idea for that ?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
arpanpatel148 said:
Means your application will be received and you will get AOR next couple of weeks ,
my application date was also 5th jan 2 pm indian time ................
any idea for that ?
Well I received the same answer from SINP "you will be notified by e-mail next couples weeks",

However, I logged in the portal, Noticed that they changed the look of the portal bad sadly my application was deleted !

I think that this is the answer to my question ...

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sujwal,
This doesn't seem to be a clear answer, as there is no such a status as "Application accepted", correct?

Thanks,

sujwal said:
To all waiting AOR or received AOR
Last week i contacted SINP Via Email. My question was:
Hi,
I have applied in the new category and received acknowledgement of receipt. Does it mean my application was among the 250 quota?
Their Answer:
Correspondence will be sent by email explaining whether or not you application was accepted after acknowledgement of receipt.
------------------------------
Anybody would like to confirm this, may email SINP with the same Query.

Thanks