NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ram040479 said:
Logically yes. But believe me there are some 2nd dated applicants also waiting to hear from SINP
:( :-\ how and when we can know if CAP is closed?
did they notify that they are sending AOR from 13th , I mean source to verify . How many people from forum received AOR , who applied on 2nd January 2014 ?
if 3rd Jan applicants are receiving AORs ,it means now 4th Jan and onwards will receive .

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
asad_xtc said:
did they notify that they are sending AOR from 13th , I mean source to verify . How many people from forum received AOR , who applied on 2nd January 2014 ?
if 3rd Jan applicants are receiving AORs ,it means now 4th Jan and onwards will receive .
You might as well read all the pages rather then posting your queries and expecting replies from us

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
asad_xtc said:
To get answer to your query, please go through the spreadsheet of the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

Also please update you details here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
mohondubai said:
To get answer to your query, please go through the spreadsheet of the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

Also please update you details here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rgqWI-kR8bWABrUtYY87Z-FGjD-PW19o6rtxx4j1CNA/viewform
mohondubai

link is for FSW category , not SINP
pls share link for SINP if you know
I updated profile info on other link.thnx

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Tom_sask said:
Hi iby2147

Could you please tell me what is the recommended route for licence. Thank you.
Hi Tom,

The recommendation was based on my work experience and qualification. So it was the Experienced IT Professional route (ISP).

Hope this helps...

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Great news for IT!

CIPS Saskatchewan has just replied to my email with the following:
Good Day, The information technology sector is not regulated in the province, the information on the Saskatchewan Immigration website is incorrect.

However, CIPS Saskatchewan does regulate its membership and the designation please see the website addresses below. Our designation is recognized by some employers and may help with employment opportunities, but not necessarily guarantee you a job.

I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your immigration application.

To apply for the ISP, please follow the link below:
http://www.cips.ca/isp

You must also become a member, to do so please complete an application at :
http://www.cips.ca/application

Thanks for this information.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
iby2147 said:
Hi Tom,

The recommendation was based on my work experience and qualification. So it was the Experienced IT Professional route (ISP).

Hope this helps...
Hi Iby

I am a bit confused now, as I had a talk with CIPS Guys and they said that If you are applying for a particular province then you have to apply for License in that particular province only.

CIPS is for Canada.

APEGS is for Sask.
APEGS Council

Please you also cross verify it and let us all know.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Iby

I am a bit confused now, as I had a talk with CIPS Guys and they said that If you are applying for a particular province then you have to apply for License in that particular province only.

CIPS is for Canada.

APEGS is for Sask.
APEGS Council

Good to know if we need to have licencing or not! following ur posts...

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Iby

CIPS is for Canada.

APEGS is for Sask.
APEGS Council

There is a Sask branch of CIPS and on the CIPS website there are different member fees for various regions. I have dropped and email to saskatchewan@cips.ca about confirmation of eligibility for licence. I am yet to hear from them. Let's see ho it goes.

I really do not know anything about APEGS.

Hope this helps...

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
APPLICATION INTAKE THRESHOLDS AS OF January 10, 2014
SINP Application Intake Thresholds

The intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached. The SINP will no longer accept applications that do not have a Job Approval letter and Job Offer attached. Any applications without job offers submitted after the threshold was reached will be rejected. Applicants will be notified of the rejection by email. We encourage you to review other SINP categories and apply if you meet the criteria.

CATEGORY APPLICATION QUOTA
International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer 0
International Skilled Workers With an Employment Offer 5,000
Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals 1,000
Saskatchewan Graduates - Students 400
Out-of-Province Graduates - Students 250
Hospitality Workers 300
Long Haul Truck Drivers 200
Entrepreneurs 0*
Farmers 25
Total 7,175

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
would request the moderators to update the file with "Category" of application..!!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Iby

CIPS is for Canada.

APEGS is for Sask.
APEGS Council

As IT field is broad there might be different association related with the particular field. But as far as i know, you dont need any type of accrediation in it field to work. But yes that might be helpful to get job if you hold some professional membership, in which case cips is another advantage. Also, for sinp you dont really need to hold licence but you must hold documents which are required by the cips to give you membership. However, its difficult to findout which level of membership you require for sinp, as many people have many profession in IT sector. In my case, even having beng and meng in software engineering in uk, they offered me information systems professional. Later i realised that a bit different than my career. So whats the benefit for me for getting membership which doesnt even apply to my profession? Also waste of 250$ and postage charges..so guys please make sure 1000 times before paying. Although i can use that certificate as convinced by cips but honestly its a business so make sure to get the appropriate one.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
sujwal said:
As IT field is broad there might be different association related with the particular field. But as far as i know, you dont need any type of accrediation in it field to work. But yes that might be helpful to get job if you hold some professional membership, in which case cips is another advantage. Also, for sinp you dont really need to hold licence but you must hold documents which are required by the cips to give you membership. However, its difficult to findout which level of membership you require for sinp, as many people have many profession in IT sector. In my case, even having beng and meng in software engineering in uk, they offered me information systems professional. Later i realised that a bit different than my career. So whats the benefit for me for getting membership which doesnt even apply to my profession? Also waste of 250$ and postage charges..so guys please make sure 1000 times before paying. Although i can use that certificate as convinced by cips but honestly its a business so make sure to get the appropriate one.
Thanks for the Heads up!