+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
romar said:
Hello guys,

I just knew about SINP yesterday. I am interested in applying, but I am not sure if I can make it before the cap of the 250 applications with no job offer is reached, especially that I don't think I can be ready with all the documents before a month. Does the SINP website provide any update on the number of applications remaining to reach cap, same as what CIC does?
So far no body knows how many applications have been received or processed, so its your call if you wanna gamble your time on it, my personal opinion is that if you are eligible you should apply without expecting much. Who knows, you might still be under the 250 umbrella !
Good Luck !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romar said:
Hello guys,

I just knew about SINP yesterday. I am interested in applying, but I am not sure if I can make it before the cap of the 250 applications with no job offer is reached, especially that I don't think I can be ready with all the documents before a month. Does the SINP website provide any update on the number of applications remaining to reach cap, same as what CIC does?
They will do that weekly in this page:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

But now there isn't any update, maybe we can see update in few next days.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
gst8486 said:
So far no body knows how many applications have been received or processed, so its your call if you wanna gamble your time on it, my personal opinion is that if you are eligible you should apply without expecting much. Who knows, you might still be under the 250 umbrella !
Good Luck !
I like this opinion. Thanks a lot, gst8486 :)

VictorPapa said:
They will do that weekly in this page:

But now there isn't any update, maybe we can see update in few next days.
I didn't notice this paragraph where they say they'll do a weekly update before. Thanks VictorPapa !

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
SINP Application Intake Thresholds

The intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached. The SINP will no longer accept applications that do not have a Job Approval letter and Job Offer attached. Any applications without job offers submitted after the threshold was reached will be rejected. Applicants will be notified of the rejection by email. We encourage you to review other SINP categories and apply if you meet the criteria. If you are not eligible, you may wish to take steps toward meeting the criteria and apply at a later date. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan check www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/find-a-job.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has application intake thresholds to improve program efficiency. The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category in each calendar year.

The category application quota will be posted online and updated with remaining availability on a weekly basis. When the category reaches the intake threshold, the website will be updated immediately and no further applications will be accepted.

APPLICATION INTAKE THRESHOLDS AS OF January 2, 2014

CATEGORY APPLICATION QUOTA
International Skilled Workers Without an Employment Offer 0
International Skilled Workers With an Employment Offer 5,000
Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals 1,000
Saskatchewan Graduates - Students 400
Out-of-Province Graduates - Students 250
Hospitality Workers 300
Long Haul Truck Drivers 200
Entrepreneurs 0*
Farmers 25
Total 7,425
*The Entrepreneur Category criteria are under review. The SINP will begin accepting applications under new criteria after finalizing the review in 2014.

These levels are in effect until December 31, 2014. They will be reviewed on an annual basis.

Please be advised the SINP is subject to a nomination limit set by the federal government and application intake thresholds. The ability to be nominated is affected by these constraints and program criterion. No application is guaranteed to be accepted and/or nominated.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Scottish said:

The intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached. The SINP will no longer accept applications that do not have a Job Approval letter and Job Offer attached. Any applications without job offers submitted after the threshold was reached will be rejected. Applicants will be notified of the rejection by email. We encourage you to review other SINP categories and apply if you meet the criteria. If you are not eligible, you may wish to take steps toward meeting the criteria and apply at a later date. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan check www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/find-a-job.

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has application intake thresholds to improve program efficiency. The SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category in each calendar year.

The category application quota will be posted online and updated with remaining availability on a weekly basis. When the category reaches the intake threshold, the website will be updated immediately and no further applications will be accepted.

Hospitality Workers 300
Entrepreneurs 0*
Farmers 25
Total 7,425
*The Entrepreneur Category criteria are under review. The SINP will begin accepting applications under new criteria after finalizing the review in 2014.

These levels are in effect until December 31, 2014. They will be reviewed on an annual basis.

Please be advised the SINP is subject to a nomination limit set by the federal government and application intake thresholds. The ability to be nominated is affected by these constraints and program criterion. No application is guaranteed to be accepted and/or nominated.
Wowww, this is a news. Hopefully they at least gave AOR to 500-750 applications.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Scottish said:

Hospitality Workers 300
Entrepreneurs 0*
Farmers 25
Total 7,425

SICKKKK!!! So quick.....

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
I am not sure whether they have 500 to 750 applications.
I guess they will have may be around 300 to 400 maximum without job offer.
what others suggest?
I have not received AOR so far....I submitted my application 4th Jan @ 18:11 regina time.
Hope i will be in 250.

jig nesh said:
Wowww, this is a news. Hopefully they at least gave AOR to 500-750 applications.

Mir373

Jan 10, 2014
Can any one explain me this
On Application guide Factor 2 page 7, there is no points for SETTLEMENT FUND although there are 30 points for employment offer , 20 points for relative, 5 points for previous work experience in Sk & 5 points for student Experience, However these are all optional. On the contrary, same section (Eligibitly requirement) page 11 stated that “IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OFFER OF PERMENANT EMPLOYMENT FROM A SK EMPLOYER, YOU MUST INTEND TO FIND WORK IN SK & PROVE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE IN THE PROVINCE.You need to provide proof of the required funds only… etc.my query is this that do we get 30 points for SETTLEMENT FUND?
Otherwise every one can get least 50 or 55 and the passing is 60?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Mir373 said:
Can any one explain me this
On Application guide Factor 2 page 7, there is no points for SETTLEMENT FUND although there are 30 points for employment offer , 20 points for relative, 5 points for previous work experience in Sk & 5 points for student Experience, However these are all optional. On the contrary, same section (Eligibitly requirement) page 11 stated that “IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OFFER OF PERMENANT EMPLOYMENT FROM A SK EMPLOYER, YOU MUST INTEND TO FIND WORK IN SK & PROVE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE IN THE PROVINCE.You need to provide proof of the required funds only... etc.my query is this that do we get 30 points for SETTLEMENT FUND?
Otherwise every one can get least 50 or 55 and the passing is 60?
if you have a full time job offer, you do not need Settlement funds... Settlements funds were required only for the application without job offers which is now closed... No points for settlement funds itself...

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Scottish said:

The intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached.

Oh dear!

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
iby2147 said:
Scottish said:

The intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached.

Oh dear!

So how many people from this forum got AOR? 25-30 people?[/b]

Senwork07

Jan 4, 2014
Important Notice

The intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached. The SINP will no longer accept applications that do not have a Job Approval letter and Job Offer attached. Any applications without job offers submitted after the threshold was reached will be rejected. Applicants will be notified of the rejection by email. We encourage you to review other SINP categories and apply if you meet the criteria. If you are not eligible, you may wish to take steps toward meeting the criteria and apply at a later date. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan.

Hope my Application will be rejected. Not yet got AOR. All the best those who have got AOR :)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I commented earlier. We are not only people who submitted file for SINP.

Let's wait on Monday otherwise they have already taken the decision about SINP applicants.

sjulien said:
They selected 250 applications. That's why they are not sending AOR to other people.
just kidding :)

We never know what's going on... immigration side.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Cap reached? ;D Those guys are really quick. Good luck :)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Important Notice

Pl. folks check your mail in case you will get any kind of reject letter/email. Pl. also update submitted date.