+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohondubai said:
Not required. But if you have relatives at SK, you will get additional point.
How can we check point for SINP. I have master degree in computer science and 9+ years experience.
Pls suggest me.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
mohondubai said:
Guys, which is better place to live, Saskatoon or Regina? any ideas?

Saskatoon has a scenic beauty and also very nice to live in.

Regina on the otherhand is much more cozy but we dont have much to see ...

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
dipanchokshi said:
How can we check point for SINP. I have master degree in computer science and 9+ years experience.
Pls suggest me.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/international-skilled-worker

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
dipanchokshi said:
Thanks buddy.
Also see the application guide you can calculate your points more easily from there.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello Guys,
I would like to share some bitter truth. I really wish it wont apply to you all (2014 applicant).
1) In 2011, there was paper and online system, although, it wasn't mandatory like this time. I have applied online. I havent sent a single paper to them except "Disclosure form". Even having the same system that time, my application is now running on 28 months.
I see some members are expecting their nomination letter within a month or before. i am sorry but i really dont think you will get anything within a month. I personally think the minimum time frame is alteast 6-8 month. One member also said he applied on 2011, whatever he said is true. It takes time. But, if you have job offer then it can be quite fast. Me and SINP had serious of discussion about this, but they said, they need to follow guidelines provided by CIC, and CIC gives priority to those who has job offer, and their application are process quite fast than other categories.
Just bear in mind, the case might be different this time. But i personally dont think they will look you application. They are still looking application submitted on September 2011(for family member w/t job category). Even some of my friends who applied under skilled worker in November 2011, they havent got their nomination certificate yet. Exception until June 2011 skilled worker category most of them got few months before.
You can look http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t70255.0.html and you will find out some more interesting things about processing times.
2) SINP doesnt provide processing time, as you can see processing times in their website, that only counts the working days only, and its just for 2 or 3 decided applications, so if you see 5 months, that means from monday to friday (8-5) excluding bank holidays. so if you submitted on january and calculate until May you just have 84 working days, among 120 calendar days – 36 days skipped: Excluded 17 Saturdays, Excluded 17 Sundays, Excluded 2 holidays. My saying here is just think there are too many pending applications, SINP has limited number of staff (as i said in page 135 of this thread.), on top of that there are many application in other categories within SINP.
3)For those who selected london as visa office need to wait more than 1.5 yrs just to get visa to go Canada. Please note that, you will only get Visa to entry, PR will be processed once you land in Canada and sent on your address within 45 days. Those who selected India, there is a good news, even they say 15 months processing times, its actually quite less than that. They are working really fast and i hope you will get visa within 8-9 months. Once you file is sent by CIO to CIC, the the india visa office will send you letter mentioning the processing time and they will definitely do within that time.
4) Also, once you get nomination certificate from SINP, you then need to send your documents to CIO, Sydney, which will take another 1-2 months just to review and another 2-3 weeks to forward your application to your requested visa office.
5) You will be considered lucky if you got your nomination certificate within 1-2 months.
6) SINP procedural guidelines is same for all applicants, as i said in pg 135, those are the steps SINP officer follows. If your family members in SK got time to visit SINP office, ask them to go there are get advise on these things.
7) Regarding additional documents and submitted documents: Usually sinp ask the updated documents if you application crossed 6 months or so. So please bear in mind, if your file crossed 6 moths then start updating your documents.
8) AOR and in process: if you receive your AOR, it doesnt mean that your file is in process, its a general process for every immigration office, they acknowledge your file and send you notice. But the actual process starts quite late. For me, i submitted on 6th Sep 2011, the next day status changed to application received,(got AOR) and after 2 or 3 days it changed to in process, so from that time to today my file is in process. However, last months i received email for additional document request, but nothing yet.
9) people applying to FSW or any other category for Federal immigration: it wont affect your application in any way. Lets say if your nominee application reached CIC and the same time if your FSW reach CIC, now cic will only decide on one application which comes first. ( this has been confirmed my immigration officer in london, on my enquiry, as i have the same situation)
10)Language requirements: if you receive nomination certificate and apply to CIO, you too need IELTS report, so if any reason, your IELTS is expiring in next 2-3 months, my advice is to retake the exam and maintain certificate.
11) please dont get me wrong, i amnt trying to advise or mislead information, i am just sharing my knowledge and experience faced since started SINP application. Although, as i said earlier, your case might be handled differently or fast, which is good and i really wish your application may processed fast and go smoothly. Thanks.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
sujwal said:
Hello Guys,
I would like to share some bitter truth. I really wish it wont apply to you all (2014 applicant).
1) In 2011, there was paper and online system, although, it wasn't mandatory like this time. I have applied online. I havent sent a single paper to them except "Disclosure form". Even having the same system that time, my application is now running on 28 months.
I see some members are expecting their nomination letter within a month or before. i am sorry but i really dont think you will get anything within a month. I personally think the minimum time frame is alteast 6-8 month. One member also said he applied on 2011, whatever he said is true. It takes time. But, if you have job offer then it can be quite fast. Me and SINP had serious of discussion about this, but they said, they need to follow guidelines provided by CIC, and CIC gives priority to those who has job offer, and their application are process quite fast than other categories.
Just bear in mind, the case might be different this time. But i personally dont think they will look you application. They are still looking application submitted on September 2011(for family member w/t job category). Even some of my friends who applied under skilled worker in November 2011, they havent got their nomination certificate yet. Exception until June 2011 skilled worker category most of them got few months before.
You can look http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t70255.0.html and you will find out some more interesting things about processing times.
2) SINP doesnt provide processing time, as you can see processing times in their website, that only counts the working days only, and its just for 2 or 3 decided applications, so if you see 5 months, that means from monday to friday (8-5) excluding bank holidays. so if you submitted on january and calculate until May you just have 84 working days, among 120 calendar days – 36 days skipped: Excluded 17 Saturdays, Excluded 17 Sundays, Excluded 2 holidays. My saying here is just think there are too many pending applications, SINP has limited number of staff (as i said in page 135 of this thread.), on top of that there are many application in other categories within SINP.
3)For those who selected london as visa office need to wait more than 1.5 yrs just to get visa to go Canada. Please note that, you will only get Visa to entry, PR will be processed once you land in Canada and sent on your address within 45 days. Those who selected India, there is a good news, even they say 15 months processing times, its actually quite less than that. They are working really fast and i hope you will get visa within 8-9 months. Once you file is sent by CIO to CIC, the the india visa office will send you letter mentioning the processing time and they will definitely do within that time.
4) Also, once you get nomination certificate from SINP, you then need to send your documents to CIO, Sydney, which will take another 1-2 months just to review and another 2-3 weeks to forward your application to your requested visa office.
5) You will be considered lucky if you got your nomination certificate within 1-2 months.
6) SINP procedural guidelines is same for all applicants, as i said in pg 135, those are the steps SINP officer follows. If your family members in SK got time to visit SINP office, ask them to go there are get advise on these things.
7) Regarding additional documents and submitted documents: Usually sinp ask the updated documents if you application crossed 6 months or so. So please bear in mind, if your file crossed 6 moths then start updating your documents.
8) AOR and in process: if you receive your AOR, it doesnt mean that your file is in process, its a general process for every immigration office, they acknowledge your file and send you notice. But the actual process starts quite late. For me, i submitted on 6th Sep 2011, the next day status changed to application received,(got AOR) and after 2 or 3 days it changed to in process, so from that time to today my file is in process. However, last months i received email for additional document request, but nothing yet.
9) people applying to FSW or any other category for Federal immigration: it wont affect your application in any way. Lets say if your nominee application reached CIC and the same time if your FSW reach CIC, now cic will only decide on one application which comes first. ( this has been confirmed my immigration officer in london, on my enquiry, as i have the same situation)
10)Language requirements: if you receive nomination certificate and apply to CIO, you too need IELTS report, so if any reason, your IELTS is expiring in next 2-3 months, my advice is to retake the exam and maintain certificate.
11) please dont get me wrong, i amnt trying to advise or mislead information, i am just sharing my knowledge and experience faced since started SINP application. Although, as i said earlier, your case might be handled differently or fast, which is good and i really wish your application may processed fast and go smoothly. Thanks.

Just for your First point, You should have uploaded all documents first time only so that there might be shorting of time duration.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
My experience regarding email and telephone communication with SINP.
Telephone communication is much complicated with SINP, 1) the phone line is always busy or forwarded to voicemail. However, leave your message on voice mail and provide your email address clearly, they will return back to you.
Email: usually they first look the emails with attachments, but since now they created another email for document request, my suggestion is to write appealing subject line. If you contact them from their form, they reply it more quick than normal email address. As every organisation are required to log the communication, applicant communicating from their website reduce their time to maintain log and saves time to reply.
Its best to choose a designated family member with whom SINP can release the information, so that they can go to SINP office directly and ask about your application. Although, its very hard to communicate with immigration officer, but if you are lucky then you will get the genuine information than the operator. In my lifetime, i just got chance to talk with real immigration offer twice, as i demanded to speak, i had some personal reason behind that, that person really solved my issue and suggested some alternatives. some people are real helper and some of them are rubbish.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Just for your First point, You should have uploaded all documents first time only so that there might be shorting of time duration.
Yes, i uploaded all documents at once, but Disclosure form must be sent original that time, although, it was also uploaded, i sent the original paper, now again this time they asked me for original. This time you people are quite lucky they accept everything scanned and i hope this will reduce processing time.
I amnt expert or have knowledge like you people, but please note, i have only expressed my experience and just warning people so that they dont have to be in same condition as mine. Atleast they can take caution or have sufficient time to look into it.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
sujwal said:
Yes, i uploaded all documents at once, but Disclosure form must be sent original that time, although, it was also uploaded, i sent the original paper, now again this time they asked me for original. This time you people are quite lucky they accept everything scanned and i hope this will reduce processing time.
Sujwal

I am not denying the fact that they still have a poor mechanism, but you have to agree on me, that they have atleast tried to speed up the process.

please answer my some queries:

1. Date of Submission of Online Application:
2. Date of AOR
3. Documents requested between AOR & Nomination letters
4. When you received your nomination letter

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
Sujwal

I am not denying the fact that they still have a poor mechanism, but you have to agree on me, that they have atleast tried to speed up the process.

please answer my some queries:

1. Date of Submission of Online Application:
2. Date of AOR
3. Documents requested between AOR & Nomination letters
4. When you received your nomination letter
No, I amnt denying, thats why i am in a hope that you guys may get soon. Honestly, my brother also applied this time, so i really wish they speed up process. I am more happy if my brother gets nominated soon, atleast he doesnt have to wait like me, bloody 28 months, can you believe that? that time they said processing time in just 8 months, but was it true? Atleast 2011 and 2014 is different, so i do really agree they have done all this just to shorten processing time. But if they really started looking on files then its a good sign otherwise its just their writing.
Answers:
1) 6th Sep 2011
2) I got 2 AOR, but dont remember the exact date, but it was within 2-3 days time after my status changed online.
3) I havent got nomination certificate yet, but last month they requested couple of documents from me and my family members in Canada, such as updated bank statement, updated forms etc.
4) not yet. As i said my application is still in process. only documents has been requested so far, but status reverted to "in process".

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
sujwal said:
No, I amnt denying, thats why i am in a hope that you guys may get soon. Honestly, my brother also applied this time, so i really wish they speed up process. I am more happy if my brother gets nominated soon, atleast he doesnt have to wait like me, bloody 28 months, can you believe that? that time they said processing time in just 8 months, but was it true? Atleast 2011 and 2014 is different, so i do really agree they have done all this just to shorten processing time. But if they really started looking on files then its a good sign otherwise its just their writing.
Answers:
1) 6th Sep 2011
2) I got 2 AOR, but dont remember the exact date, but it was within 2-3 days time after my status changed online.
3) I havent got nomination certificate yet, but last month they requested couple of documents from me and my family members in Canada, such as updated bank statement, updated forms etc.
4) not yet. As i said my application is still in process. only documents has been requested so far, but status reverted to "in process".
As I understood from your posts you applied for "Family Referral" Category, which is the longest among the SINP immigration categories (22.6 months).

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Manucharyanroza said:
As I understood from your posts you applied for "Family Referral" Category, which is the longest among the SINP immigration categories (22.6 months).
The time i applied there was no family referral category. That time it was family member category which was similar to the current (250) category. Family referral was started after 2011 which required job offer. The processing times on website is just a guide but not true. If you ask sinp they can clear confusion on processing times.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
sujwal said:
Hello Guys,
Wonderful explanation !
I am very sure people will appreciate this a lot........................ Cheers !!

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
sujwal said:
The time i applied there was no family referral category. That time it was family member category which was similar to the current (250) category. Family referral was started after 2011 which required job offer. The processing times on website is just a guide but not true. If you ask sinp they can clear confusion on processing times.
Hi Sujwal

The time you applied there was, I hope there were two options like.. Skilled workers with Job or Family Referral. Because Skilled worker without Job is introduced this year only.