Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
saurabhshah said:
I and my spouse, both are eligible under SINP - International Skilled Worker Category.

Can we both file SINP application simulteneously ???
Which means you will be submitting two sets of documents and two separate applications is it.

Dont you think that is round about rather than one applying and putting the other as a dependant. Others having a different view, please advise

JASLEEN LALL

Jan 1, 2014
Ok fine, I'm very late. I read about this SNIP program yesterday and now, I don't know what to do. I have read all the guidelines and everything, But, I am confused now about the documents and IELTS exam. I had IELTS exam 3 years back so,it is mandatory to attach your IELTS marksheet to your application?? Should I hire an representative?? Please help me.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
JASLEEN LALL said:
Ok fine, I'm very late. I read about this SNIP program yesterday and now, I don't know what to do. I have read all the guidelines and everything, But, I am confused now about the documents and IELTS exam. I had IELTS exam 3 years back so,it is mandatory to attach your IELTS marksheet to your application?? Should I hire an representative?? Please help me.
Better Late than Never Jasleen.

Write your IELTS ASAP and in the meantime collate all your documents. Requirements are minimal only. But only 250 applicants. So better hurry up and leave everything to destiny. Else you can also wait and see if other Provinces also come up with their requirements

JASLEEN LALL

Jan 1, 2014
ram040479 said:

Write your IELTS ASAP and in the meantime collate all your documents. Requirements are minimal only. But only 250 applicants. So better hurry up and leave everything to destiny. Else you can also wait and see if other Provinces also come up with their requirements
[/quote

What's the deadline?? Like for how much time the application will be there for filling?? One month??

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
JASLEEN LALL said:
ram040479 said:

[/quote

What's the deadline?? Like for how much time the application will be there for filling?? One month??
No Its Cap Based. Just 250 applications to be accepted

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
ram040479 said:
Which means you will be submitting two sets of documents and two separate applications is it.

Dont you think that is round about rather than one applying and putting the other as a dependant. Others having a different view, please advise
In my application, she will be dependent & in her application, I will be dependent.

It is all about taking chance, that whose luck will be clicked...

That is the reason, I am seeking advise from senior members....

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
saurabhshah said:
In my application, she will be dependent & in her application, I will be dependent.

It is all about taking chance, that whose luck will be clicked...

That is the reason, I am seeking advise from senior members....
But my question is why two separate applications ? If either of you are eligible then you can show the necessary proofs and submit a single application.

However if you still wish to apply, then my feeling is yes you can.

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
ram040479 said:
But my question is why two separate applications ? If either of you are eligible then you can show the necessary proofs and submit a single application.

However if you still wish to apply, then my feeling is yes you can.
Thank you.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
ram040479 said:
Is this form mandatory for all applicants irrespective of whether you are using a representative or not ?
Dear Ram,

Is it necessary to fill and submit mentioned form even I am not hiring any representative and individual?? please guide me...Gulshan

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
You have to scan the original of the ones. No requirements for notarisation of the documents
Hi Ram, Thanks very much for clarifying my doubts....
Regards,
Kane

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
Is this form mandatory for all applicants irrespective of whether you are using a representative or not ?
Hi Ram and all the form mentioned in the link provided is old form i.e. May 2010

Please find the updated one.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form

Yes all have to fill this form for declaration

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Ram and all the form mentioned in the link provided is old form i.e. May 2010

Please find the updated one.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form

Yes all have to fill this form for declaration
Hi As per guide we have complete " Code of conduct for representive and Application declaration form " . I think the "ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form" is different than the code of of conduct form .

i am confuse

Ram could suggest which from we should complete

NewPlan2014

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi As per guide we have complete " Code of conduct for representive and Application declaration form " . I think the "ethical-conduct-disclosure-and-declaration-form" is different than the code of of conduct form .

i am confuse

Ram could suggest which from we should complete

NewPlan2014
Hi Refer this

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/skilled

Drag down and you will see the list of forms required

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have already came to know that we don't need any PCC, if we have no bad record. But in Online page I found that 'You must attach a copy of the police record(s) below before you submit this application to the SINP.'

Please let me know....

dr4u

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-11
Doc's Request.
12-2-2014
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
9-1-12
IELTS Request
12-2-2014
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hello
i am not new in form. According to me , new thread to new skilled cat. they will start on jan 2 . i am true
plz answer