Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
mahdina1 said:
where are the forms???

i found some forms at saskimmigrationcanada.ca/skilled but i am not sure there are SINP froms

please help me
tanx
hi Mahdina

they are older forms, new forms are yet to come on SINP

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope this helps you out...

CLB Level Speaking Listening Reading Writing
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5
9 and above 7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0
[tr][td]

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
existing form on SINP website are old and it seems we must WAIT to pload new forms. we will have a hard work, due to the fact that we need to download new forms , fill the forms, scan and send

am i correct?

my next question is about Regulated Occupations and Trades
i am a CIVIL ENGINEER (master of science degree)
do i need to obtain the " appropriate Saskatchewan licensure " before apply?
it is so bad :(

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Anyone got approval who applied on November?
I know two people who got sinp they applied on October and got it on December..

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Please can anybody share info, is it necessary to obtain the appropriate saskatchewan licensure before apply???????????

i have Msc in civil engineering and want to apply for 2131civil engineer

!!!!

S.O.S please

tanx guys

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Not required before applying. But you must sure that you will able to get certification until and before Nomination

mahdina1 said:
Please can anybody share info, is it necessary to obtain the appropriate saskatchewan licensure before apply???????????

i have Msc in civil engineering and want to apply for 2131civil engineer

!!!!

S.O.S please

tanx guys

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi guys

Please can anybody share info what I have to fill in generic application form section 2.

Are we applying for provincial nomiees or we have to fill skilled worker there.
Good question Gulbadan. I have selected as Provincial Nominee. Let me try and explore and find out which is the correct one

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ram040479 said:
Good question Gulbadan. I have selected as Provincial Nominee. Let me try and explore and find out which is the correct one
Why I say so is that I had applied for the FSW 2013 program and there I had filled up ''Skilled Worker'' as the category. So since this is altogether a different avenue which we are trying we need to give ''Provincial Nominee''.

BUT THIS IS JUST AN ASSUMPTION. WE CAN WAIT FOR OTHERS TO ALSO PROVIDE THEIR VIEWS.

But definately a topic of discussion and I would like to thank you for bringing this up so that this gets cleared and we all are in the same page

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi All

Please Treat this as urgent and let me know what we have to fill in

Category under which we are applying as someone is saying skilled worker and someone is saying provincial nominee

Please share info asap
Gulbadan

CIC Definitions
Provincial Nominee
Someone who is nominated for immigration to Canada by a provincial or territorial government that has a Provincial Nominee Program. Nominees have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them.

Federal Skilled Worker
An immigrant selected as a permanent resident based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other criteria that have been shown to help people succeed in the Canadian labour market. Spouses and children are included on the application.
Quebec selects its own skilled workers, under the Quebec skilled worker Class (QSW).

So I feel you have to give Provincial Nominee as your category. In this your eligibility requirements would have already vouched and checked by that particular province for whatever category you are selecting and you would have already selected your category there. Then the file is sent to CIC for processing.

However for Federal Skilled worker, he/she has to send documents to prove their points and then CIC makes a decision.
I hope I am making sense here.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
Gulbadan

CIC Definitions
Provincial Nominee
Someone who is nominated for immigration to Canada by a provincial or territorial government that has a Provincial Nominee Program. Nominees have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them.

Federal Skilled Worker
An immigrant selected as a permanent resident based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other criteria that have been shown to help people succeed in the Canadian labour market. Spouses and children are included on the application.
Quebec selects its own skilled workers, under the Quebec skilled worker Class (QSW).

So I feel you have to give Provincial Nominee as your category. In this your eligibility requirements would have already vouched and checked by that particular province for whatever category you are selecting and you would have already selected your category there. Then the file is sent to CIC for processing.

However for Federal Skilled worker, he/she has to send documents to prove their points and then CIC makes a decision.
I hope I am making sense here.
Thanks buddy all the best to all of us.

Hope to see u all in sk.

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi All

Please Treat this as urgent and let me know what we have to fill in

Category under which we are applying as someone is saying skilled worker and someone is saying provincial nominee

Please share info asap
Hi Gulbadan Singh,

May I ask you, where did you find this stage of selecting the category?

Is there any process we need to complete before 2nd Jan?

Urgent reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Cheers
TS

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
truptis said:
Hi Gulbadan Singh,

May I ask you, where did you find this stage of selecting the category?

Is there any process we need to complete before 2nd Jan?

Urgent reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Cheers
TS

Hi

When u fill the generic application form then the second column asks you about this.

Please check and let me know if you are able to find that.