AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Canph said:
Hi Fellows,

EVERY ONE IS IN NEED OF SETTLEMENT PLAN, I KINDLY REQUEST IF ANYONE HAS IT PASTE THE SAMPLE COPY ON THE THREAD.
EVERYONE ARE FLOATING ON THE SAME BOAT WE SHALL TRY TO CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE THIS THREAD SUCCESSFUL LET US LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE FATE (GETTING INTO 250)
Hi All
pl support with sample format of settlement Plan if any one have the same .

NewPlan2014

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi All
pl support with sample format of settlement Plan if any one have the same .

NewPlan2014
@Newplan2014,

Even I am waiting for one.............anyone please

swapnilu

Oct 24, 2013
Hi,

I have applied in FSW'13 under cap 2132, which is listed in SNIP as well

I have not received any response from CIC till date. I am under impression that my application will be returned due to CAP reached.

I have already given my original IELTS score card during my application for FSW and my application is not returned yet. So, how can I get my duplicate IELTS Score?

Thanks

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
swapnilu said:
Hi,

I have not received any response from CIC till date. I am under impression that my application will be returned due to CAP reached.

I have already given my original IELTS score card during my application for FSW and my application is not returned yet. So, how can I get my duplicate IELTS Score?

Thanks
You can contact the nearest British council, they will do some drama and will give after request...but will take two weeks of time to issue. Act fast.

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
swapnilu said:
Hi,

Thanks
Is occupation list is out for SINP ????

swapnilu

Oct 24, 2013
Can I move out of Saskatchewan province, If I am unable to find a job there.
Is there any minimum stay period in Saskatchewan after SINP??

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Hi All

I was referred to this forums by the FSW 2013 forums. My Story as below -

I had applied under 2174
Cap reached
Package returned with all documents
Have funds of about 6.5 lacs all in Fixed deposits.
IELTS is valid with overall score of 8.0
All documents are available with notarised seal

Am i good to apply ? Please let me know what else is required ? Can I go ahead and start preparing my set of documents as per Sunnythesushine post ?

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear All,

Could you confirm that I have neither any close relative in saskechewn nor job offer but I am qualifying 60 points exactly in education, experience, ielts , age including required funds and settlement plan... could I apply for nomination????

Please confirm me if u know in detail, whatever I read the guideline I could not see any limitation regaling close relative, what do u think please share it , it will be highly appreciated.

go

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
[hi how we can make settlement plan for this program ( just we should answer the question or should we make a whole plan how to settle )quote author=jig nesh link=topic=175735.msg2764814#msg2764814 date=1386525263]
Guys,

I have replied under the thread "SINP program changes"
Please let me know which thread you want to keep active?

some useful links.

Application guide
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category

Settlement plan
http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

[/quote]

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
Canph said:
Not clear on funds aspect, there is no harm in sending the same mentioned.
I am not sure about the family aspect, some one else should answer.
regarding proof of stable funds for last three months , i send the following mail to immigration department , and this is what they replied.

Dear sir !
i read this in the supporting documents guidelines

"In your application you are required to submit detailed documentation to verify three consecutive months of stable funds, including a detailed history of funds. These funds must remain stable throughout the entire immigration process."

it means if i plan to apply, first i submit the settlement funds and after maintaining those for 3 months , i could attach the proof and file the application after 3 months. Sad

is it like that or is there any other way like i submit the closing balance certificate initially showing the presense of required settlement funds, and later on after 3 months submitt the settlement fund proof with history of last 3 months.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Best Regards

Immigration ECON
8:59 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
Hello,
The guide indicates the following: “..In your application you are required to submit detailed documentation to verify three consecutive months of stable funds, including a detailed history of funds…,”
which means you must provide the proof with your application. The SINP will not hold applications until applicants meet the criteria.

Thank you.

satnam waheguru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/march/2013
AOR Received.
13/march/2013
File Transfer...
11/april/2013
Med's Done....
7/jan/ 2013
Passport Req..
28/april/2013
VISA ISSUED...
inprocess 20 sep DM 2 oct
LANDED..........
As soon as possible
HEllo frnds my frnd have applied for SINP but there are some mistakes in the documents. which we realise later what we can do now any one have idea what we can do

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Hi All

I have taken screen shots of all the options that I have selected for the settlement plan and have also taken the final screenshot of the settlement plan. Not sure how to share that on this forum.

Please let me know

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
bregadier said:
regarding proof of stable funds for last three months , i send the following mail to immigration department , and this is what they replied.

Dear sir !
i read this in the supporting documents guidelines

"In your application you are required to submit detailed documentation to verify three consecutive months of stable funds, including a detailed history of funds. These funds must remain stable throughout the entire immigration process."

it means if i plan to apply, first i submit the settlement funds and after maintaining those for 3 months , i could attach the proof and file the application after 3 months. Sad

is it like that or is there any other way like i submit the closing balance certificate initially showing the presense of required settlement funds, and later on after 3 months submitt the settlement fund proof with history of last 3 months.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Best Regards

Immigration ECON
8:59 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
Hello,
The guide indicates the following: “..In your application you are required to submit detailed documentation to verify three consecutive months of stable funds, including a detailed history of funds...,”
which means you must provide the proof with your application. The SINP will not hold applications until applicants meet the criteria.

Thank you.
Thank you brigadier for the information on POF.
Btw in how many working days did the officials reply to your mail, even I have sent a mail got auto rely stating will get back in two working days, so, wanted to clarify the doubt for reply from SINP officials.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
ram040479 said:
Hi All

I have taken screen shots of all the options that I have selected for the settlement plan and have also taken the final screenshot of the settlement plan. Not sure how to share that on this forum.

Please let me know
Thank you ram for the info, is it possible to summarize the information on settlement plan, so that it might give us an idea.