+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
ram040479 said:
I am hoping so. I am just scoring 60 and hence just worried.
Fikar not dear, 60 is important........If you remember in our school and college days we used to say ......passing is important for me no need to score distinction........in the same way you have passed no need to worry.
I score 62 points......cheer up.....

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
ram040479 said:
I am hoping so. I am just scoring 60 and hence just worried.
Hi Ram,

Could you please help me regarding the settlement plan. I am bit confuse do we need to fill settlement plan before the apply for SINP (I mean before 2/Jan/2014) OR do we need to fill settlement plan after the applying for SINP. Please help.

Thanks

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
vinodpopli said:
Hi Ram,

Could you please help me regarding the settlement plan. I am bit confuse do we need to fill settlement plan before the apply for SINP (I mean before 2/Jan/2014) OR do we need to fill settlement plan after the applying for SINP. Please help.

Thanks
As far as my knowledge goes, do the settlement plan from the link provided and once you have the same, do a PDF of the same and attach it when you file your nomination for PNP nomination

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Thank you ram040479
I saw already the SINP guideline and the occupation as pharmacist was there. What does it mean Mgt in the appendix?
So no job offer needed?
what about education assessment?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
klarisa said:
Thank you ram040479
I saw already the SINP guideline and the occupation as pharmacist was there. What does it mean Mgt in the appendix?
So no job offer needed?
what about education assessment?
MGT in the appendix means you have be a Manager in that particular category. Well for Educational assessment, I think that will come into picture when you file your application with CIC. Not really sure about that one. My case is such that I already have an educational assessment from WES since have tried FSW 2013

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
ram040479 said:
Sorry all for the long post. But I just did the settlement plan using the link provided by our fellow mates and have posted the entire plan. The headings are in CAPS and the content and links are in read. I am just skeptical if this is the settlement plan, even though it says so as its fairly simple.
Hi Ram040479,
Do we need to edit ( personilize ) the plan or the auto generate plan is ok for application . pl share your idea

NewPlan2014

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
my concern is should I have this assessment done prior to apply or no?

it said If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing or certification in Saskatchewan, you must contact the provincial, national and/or industrial regulatory association before applying for nomination to verify that you will be able to meet licensing or certification requirements. Before nomination, the SINP will contact the appropriate regulatory body to ensure it has no objections to SINP nomination.
If you intend to work in a medical profession that requires licensing or certification, you must apply under the SINP Health Professions Category.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
I am confused ???. If i apply under 3131 as industrial pharmacist should I apply under health category, I am not eligible for international worker category?

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
klarisa said:
I am confused ???. If i apply under 3131 as industrial pharmacist should I apply under health category, I am not eligible for international worker category?
You should apply whichever is hassle free and easy to apply. For international category one can apply without job offer

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
thank you canph,
but I have work experience as industrial pharmacist and pharmacist. Under which category must I apply, international or health category?
In the immi web it states •Applicants whose occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession.
So I need the recognition before applying that's right?

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Ram How do you convert your IELTS score to immi points?
mine are : 6, 6.5,7,6.5 overall 6.5.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
I need clarifications on following:

1) Only credentials after secondary I mean after 12th to be sent not pre-secondary or even secondary certificates? No need to get education accessed from any Canadian body like WES as in case of FSW. I think only transcripts and degree(post secondary only) scans only and that too without attesting from notary. Correct me If I am wrong.

2)I suppose scanned copies of original docs like passport, degrees to be sent. i don't remember if they asked for any certified(notarized) document to be sent. Is that correct or Am I missing something?

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
where do I find the Federal forms? on the cic web site?

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
klarisa said:
Ram How do you convert your IELTS score to immi points?
mine are : 6, 6.5,7,6.5 overall 6.5.
You are in CLB 7.
Check the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp