ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Canph said:
Hi Fellows,

EVERY ONE IS IN NEED OF SETTLEMENT PLAN, I KINDLY REQUEST IF ANYONE HAS IT PASTE THE SAMPLE COPY ON THE THREAD.
EVERYONE ARE FLOATING ON THE SAME BOAT WE SHALL TRY TO CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE THIS THREAD SUCCESSFUL LET US LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE FATE (GETTING INTO 250)
need the same here.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Guys,

Couple of things to notice.

1. there is no new updates related to forms or guidelines as of today.
2. we all are struggling to prepare settlement plan as the link that is mentioned is very generic and not specific to SINP.
3. NEW forms are yet to be made available on site by SINP.

The action plan should be, keep checking SINP for updated forms or news. Try to prepare settlement plan and whoever succeeds will help others. Meanwhile, Please assess yourself against criteria and if you qualify then put all your documents together and be ready.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
klarisa said:
Ram How do you convert your IELTS score to immi points?
mine are : 6, 6.5,7,6.5 overall 6.5.
Hello klarisa

Try this link

http://immigrationcanada.pro/canada-immigration-forum/threads/ielts-to-clb-conversion-understanding-new-language-proficiency-requirements.68/

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
vinodpopli said:
Hi Ram,

Could you please help me regarding the settlement plan. I am bit confuse do we need to fill settlement plan before the apply for SINP (I mean before 2/Jan/2014) OR do we need to fill settlement plan after the applying for SINP. Please help.

Thanks
This is one area wherein everybody are unsure of. I will try to get information from a few members from other forums and will post it here if I get the info. Please hang on everybody

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
ram040479 said:
This is one area wherein everybody are unsure of. I will try to get information from a few members from other forums and will post it here if I get the info. Please hang on everybody
@ram040479 please advise me on following

I need clarifications on following:

1) Only credentials after secondary I mean after 12th to be sent not pre-secondary or even secondary certificates? No need to get education accessed from any Canadian body like WES as in case of FSW. I think only transcripts and degree(post secondary only) scans only and that too without attesting from notary. Correct me If I am wrong.

2)I suppose scanned copies of original docs like passport, degrees to be sent. i don't remember if they asked for any certified(notarized) document to be sent. Is that correct or Am I missing something?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
abcpunjab said:
@ ram040479 please advise me on following

I need clarifications on following:

1) Only credentials after secondary I mean after 12th to be sent not pre-secondary or even secondary certificates? No need to get education accessed from any Canadian body like WES as in case of FSW. I think only transcripts and degree(post secondary only) scans only and that too without attesting from notary. Correct me If I am wrong.

2)I suppose scanned copies of original docs like passport, degrees to be sent. i don't remember if they asked for any certified(notarized) document to be sent. Is that correct or Am I missing something?
I am unsure about point number 1, in the sense that whether WES assessment is required or not. As of now there is no requirement to get your educational credentials assessed by WES or any other body. Also as you have mentioned if you are a graduate then only the graduation credentials to be assessed. If you are a post graduate then only the post graduation to be sent.

Point number two you are right in the way that only the scanned copies of all documents to be kept ready for now.

Keep checking the website for updates.

sydeleon

Dec 19, 2013
Hi! I'm a newbee here. I'm a Filipino who is interested to migrate in Canada. I have relatives (uncle & cousins) living in Saskatchewan who is willing to support me and my dependents. I've read about the SINP but I just want to clarify regarding the job offer which is one of the requirements in the migration process under Family referral. I am aware that the processing time of the application would be approximately 22 months. What if the job offer is urgent? And what is the procedure for the job approval from SINP for the employer? I hope anybody here can give comments on my inquiries. Thanks a lot! :)

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
ram040479 said:
I am unsure about point number 1, in the sense that whether WES assessment is required or not. As of now there is no requirement to get your educational credentials assessed by WES or any other body. Also as you have mentioned if you are a graduate then only the graduation credentials to be assessed. If you are a post graduate then only the post graduation to be sent.

Point number two you are right in the way that only the scanned copies of all documents to be kept ready for now.

Keep checking the website for updates.
Thanks ram040479

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
sydeleon said:
Hi! I'm a newbee here. I'm a Filipino who is interested to migrate in Canada. I have relatives (uncle & cousins) living in Saskatchewan who is willing to support me and my dependents. I've read about the SINP but I just want to clarify regarding the job offer which is one of the requirements in the migration process under Family referral. I am aware that the processing time of the application would be approximately 22 months. What if the job offer is urgent? And what is the procedure for the job approval from SINP for the employer? I hope anybody here can give comments on my inquiries. Thanks a lot! :)
Have you gone through the changes from 2nd Jan 2014 ? Is it the same for Family referral ?

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
Hi Mates,

Can any senior help me regarding the query related to SINP Form.
Question :- Do I need to only fill SINP form ?
OR
Do I need to fill both the forms Federal and SINP ?

Please help….

Thanks to all buddy who always help in this group

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
vinodpopli said:
Hi Mates,

Can any senior help me regarding the query related to SINP Form.
Question :- Do I need to only fill SINP form ?
OR
Do I need to fill both the forms Federal and SINP ?

Please help....

Thanks to all buddy who always help in this group
For the moment it will be only your Online SNIP Form which will be used to get the nomination approved by SK Government. Then you have to apply with the Federal forms to CIC alongwith the SNIP approval

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
ram040479 said:
For the moment it will be only your Online SNIP Form which will be used to get the nomination approved by SK Government. Then you have to apply with the Federal forms to CIC alongwith the SNIP approval
In the Sask. guideline is said:
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

So we need to fill all the federal forms with SINP application. Correct me if I am wrong. Where can we find this forms?