+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP April/May 2023 ITA - Please connect here

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
We have absolutely no clue on the status of our application…. From past 7 months showing application rcvd .Hope SINP fastens the processing .. they dont realise so many people are anxiously waiting since so many months

anucanadapr

Oct 9, 2023
We have absolutely no clue on the status of our application…. From past 7 months showing application rcvd .Hope SINP fastens the processing .. they dont realise so many people are anxiously waiting since so many months
have you tried sending them email or connecting on call??? they are super duper slow..

baig86

Dec 10, 2023
Hi,
My SINP Application Status as of now

ITA received - April 19th 2023
AR- June 15th 2023
In Process - November 5th 2023

Awaiting when & what is next!
Question1: does anyone know how long does it take from "In process" to "Nomination".
Question2: From "In process" does it directly goes to "Nomination" if all looks good. or do we have any other stages in between?
Though it is nothing for sure...but keep an eye on the invoice tab in your application summary. Usually, it disappears once your application is in process and reappears just before one is about to receive an ADR/Nomination/rejection. If there is anything wrong with your application, you would have received news by now. So it looks like a good sign. I believe they keep relevant applications on hold and issue nominations based on job market requirements.

Good luck!

Reactions: Yaswanth89
Jan 4, 2024
This is the email I received from SINP last week.

We currently have a very large inventory of applications. As such, our Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry processing time is quite long.

Please be advised that it is at our discretion not to respond to any inquiries that we have already provided clarification or response.

Sincerely,
KP
Government of Saskatchewan

Client Engagement Officer
Immigration Services Branch, Ministry of Immigration and Career Training
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK S4P 2C8

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019

We currently have a very large inventory of applications. As such, our Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry processing time is quite long.

Please be advised that it is at our discretion not to respond to any inquiries that we have already provided clarification or response.

Sincerely,
KP

Regina, SK S4P 2C8
thanks for this update !!! There needs to be some timeline deadlines .. the ITAs have reduced drastically since sep’23 ! Dont know why so much backlog

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020

Sincerely,
KP

Regina, SK S4P 2C8
It’s the same KP guy replying to everyone …looks like clearly they have 1 person working on replies and files lol

Jan 4, 2024
Hi guys , Any further updates ???
No clue, my application is on a standstill. Received invite on May 3rd and submitted application on June 19th. Its been 36 weeks now and my application is nowhere moving from 'Application received', its been stuck there

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
No clue, my application is on a standstill. Received invite on May 3rd and submitted application on June 19th. Its been 36 weeks now and my application is nowhere moving from 'Application received', its been stuck there
hey did u try calling SINP ???

Dhanyaks

Feb 24, 2024
Hi, for passport submission at VFS in case of family visa, do we need to book appointment for dependents? Only primary applicant has got the passport submission request from ircc now. Usually how it would be, will only the primary applicant gets passport submission request only or will all the dependents also get the passport request? Bcoz while booking appointment at vfs, on entering dependents name, in the site it's asking whether passport name and passport submission request name is same?. Since we dependents don't having it, we are not able to book appointment.. How is this. Kindly suggest