+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP April/May 2023 ITA - Please connect here

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
hey did u try calling SINP ???
Nope..Anyways my AR date is 9th July. See so many June applications still in AR status, so mine is probably far away. But seriously, how can the processing be so slow? Is there no accountability at all at their end? They have casually moved the timelines from 17 to 33 weeks and I am sure it’s going to be at least 40 weeks by this quarter end. Federal files are getting processed faster than this.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Nope..Anyways my AR date is 9th July. See so many June applications still in AR status, so mine is probably far away. But seriously, how can the processing be so slow? Is there no accountability at all at their end? They have casually moved the timelines from 17 to 33 weeks and I am sure it’s going to be at least 40 weeks by this quarter end. Federal files are getting processed faster than this.
my AR is 5th July…. Still waiting for update . There should be some transparency on what is happening ! Any other provinces are taking maximum 6 mths for pnp nomination ! This is sooooo damn slow. Im surprised how IRCC has no intervention .. i guess we must call them (SINP) and raise our concern.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
my AR is 5th July…. Still waiting for update . There should be some transparency on what is happening ! Any other provinces are taking maximum 6 mths for pnp nomination ! This is sooooo damn slow. Im surprised how IRCC has no intervention .. i guess we must call them (SINP) and raise our concern.
I don’t think calling or writing makes any difference. Anyone and everyone can see the timelines the current applications are taking. They are well aware of this. It’s not rocket science for the SINP officials to see that their processing timelines have doubled over the last two quarters. The strange thing is that they are not doing anything about it. And if the argument is that they have a big backlog due to the number of invites sent out in the May -23 draws, the why did you guys not plan your manpower accordingly? People get fired for less than this in organisations. But then again, this is how government processes function all around the world I suppose.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I don’t think calling or writing makes any difference. Anyone and everyone can see the timelines the current applications are taking. They are well aware of this. It’s not rocket science for the SINP officials to see that their processing timelines have doubled over the last two quarters. The strange thing is that they are not doing anything about it. And if the argument is that they have a big backlog due to the number of invites sent out in the May -23 draws, the why did you guys not plan your manpower accordingly? People get fired for less than this in organisations. But then again, this is how government processes function all around the world I suppose.
all said & done IRCC is not aware of what is happening with PNP ITA’s … unless they are made aware how can they do something !

Yaswanth89

Apr 27, 2023
Though it is nothing for sure...but keep an eye on the invoice tab in your application summary. Usually, it disappears once your application is in process and reappears just before one is about to receive an ADR/Nomination/rejection. If there is anything wrong with your application, you would have received news by now. So it looks like a good sign. I believe they keep relevant applications on hold and issue nominations based on job market requirements.

Good luck!
Some useful info, Thanks @baig86 for that.

Jan 4, 2024
Hi All, I tried calling SINP office and spoke to one of their representatives. She clearly mentioned that they are running out of staff and have received too many applications to be processed. She said it will take more time and can't give a specific timeline as of now.

I'm clueless on what to do next. It's my 40th week post application submission and it's still at Application received stage. Any progress for you guys? Do let me know.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi All, I tried calling SINP office and spoke to one of their representatives. She clearly mentioned that they are running out of staff and have received too many applications to be processed. She said it will take more time and can't give a specific timeline as of now.

I'm clueless on what to do next. It's my 40th week post application submission and it's still at Application received stage. Any progress for you guys? Do let me know.
Hi , i emailed SINP and the email reply i received was that” your application is in queue for processing , we r working towards verification of information provided . “Its a generic statement though ! Dont know when to expect some information on processing . It’s been 37 weeks for me!

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020

They sent out 2150 invites fo SINP EE and 1000 invites for SINP OID categories across April & May 2023. Clearly way above the numbers they generally invite. But how can you be so naive as to not plan your manpower anticipating that you will have to process these many applications is mind boggling. And now we get a silly response saying they have a lot of files to process. Well yes geniuses, you guys sent out so many invites so you will have to process it. The sad thing is that we have no control over this and they seem in no hurry to change anything about it.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
They sent out 2150 invites fo SINP EE and 1000 invites for SINP OID categories across April & May 2023. Clearly way above the numbers they generally invite. But how can you be so naive as to not plan your manpower anticipating that you will have to process these many applications is mind boggling. And now we get a silly response saying they have a lot of files to process. Well yes geniuses, you guys sent out so many invites so you will have to process it. The sad thing is that we have no control over this and they seem in no hurry to change anything about it.
IRCC should be made aware of this delay & there should be some deadlines set . This is soo disorganized!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
IRCC should be made aware of this delay & there should be some deadlines set . This is soo disorganized!!
IRCC doesn’t care and already would know. Plus, IRCC has no power over the provinces to process applications faster. Expect most PNP programs to decrease quotas or pause or cancel programs this year to get caught up and limit immigration. Alberta and PEI have done it already.

Reactions: Shravan_Kumar

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
IRCC doesn’t care and already would know. Plus, IRCC has no power over the provinces to process applications faster. Expect most PNP programs to decrease quotas or pause or cancel programs this year to get caught up and limit immigration. Alberta and PEI have done it already.
[/QUOTE
Hi guys, has anybody got their application status changed from ‘ application recieved’ .please update here …thank u!

nirav@p

Mar 20, 2024
Please do reply !!
Got ITA on 20 April 2023
AR on 18 June 2023
In Process on 16 January 2024. Its still in on in process !!
What are your Review?

Last edited: