+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"SINP nomination under Employment Offer category" After Additional document request in June 2023 still waiting from 7 months for nomination ?

imanveersingh

Jan 18, 2024
I have an employment offer from an employer in Saskatoon and I applied for SINP nomination under employment offer category and they sent me a request for additional documents (ADR) from 2015 to till date pay slips, long version Income tax returns and bank statements. Please let me know how much time it will take after sending additional documents. I sent the documents on 22 June 2023. It has been approx 7 months. I have not got any response on nomination yet.. Twice I sent emails to them and they said you have to wait for the application still in processing. If anyone knows about this please let me know what to do ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have an employment offer from an employer in Saskatoon and I applied for SINP nomination under employment offer category and they sent me a request for additional documents (ADR) from 2015 to till date pay slips, long version Income tax returns and bank statements. Please let me know how much time it will take after sending additional documents. I sent the documents on 22 June 2023. It has been approx 7 months. I have not got any response on nomination yet.. Twice I sent emails to them and they said you have to wait for the application still in processing. If anyone knows about this please let me know what to do ?
Just to confirm that this was a request for ADR and not a letter from PIU? Unfortunately once ADRs are requested, normal processing times no longer apply. No one can tell you processing times. Since you have a JAL, maybe employer can contact SINP too.

imanveersingh

Jan 18, 2024
Just to confirm that this was a request for ADR and not a letter from PIU? Unfortunately once ADRs are requested, normal processing times no longer apply. No one can tell you processing times. Since you have a JAL, maybe employer can contact SINP too.
This was aa ADR… Employer had already contact them twice… once by call and once by email.. both time they said your application still in process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This was aa ADR… Employer had already contact them twice… once by call and once by email.. both time they said your application still in process
So nothing you can do but wait. No one can tell you how long processing will take. Are you outside Canada? If so what is your status in Canada? If outside, you still need nomination and apply for PR through IRCC. That is a long time.

imanveersingh

Jan 18, 2024
So nothing you can do but wait. No one can tell you how long processing will take. Are you outside Canada? If so what is your status in Canada? If outside, you still need nomination and apply for PR through IRCC. That is a long time.
Yes I am outside Canada. So I have to wait but nomination application take too much time after ADR. Is there anyone whose processing time same like me ?