+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPROVED with SPOUSAL Application

Oct 3, 2016
Hello,, needs some help here please.

Me and my Boyfriend has an Approved SINP Nomination. We received it September 30, Him as the principal applicant and me as the accompanying Common Law Partner, then we applied for our Work Permits through paper application. December 14, my application for Open Work Permit was being returned and asking for more documents, while His application for Work Permit has no approval yet ( still waiting).

When i checked the online application (which I just learned recently), it is much simple than the paper application.

My question is:

1. Do I need to wait until His Work Permit approve before i reapply my application through online?
2. Do i need to repay all the fee when i reapply?
3. Will this delay our application for our Permanent Residency application?

Thank You so much for the help
Bless Us

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Butterfly Rose said:
Hello,, needs some help here please.

Me and my Boyfriend has an Approved SINP Nomination. We received it September 30, Him as the principal applicant and me as the accompanying Common Law Partner, then we applied for our Work Permits through paper application. December 14, my application for Open Work Permit was being returned and asking for more documents, while His application for Work Permit has no approval yet ( still waiting).

When i checked the online application (which I just learned recently), it is much simple than the paper application.

My question is:

1. Do I need to wait until His Work Permit approve before i reapply my application through online?
2. Do i need to repay all the fee when i reapply?
3. Will this delay our application for our Permanent Residency application?

Thank You so much for the help
Bless Us
1. U BOTH CAN APPLY ONLINE TOGETHER FOR WORK PERMIT.
BUT NOW I THINK U WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HIS ONE IS APPROVED AND THEN U WILL HAVE TO APPLY UR'S USINNG HIS WP SINCE THEY WILL ISSUE U WP WITH SAME VALIDITY.
2. IF UR APPLICATION WAS RETURNED, THAT MEANS THEY DID NOT CHARGE YOU, SO U CAN ASK FOR REFUND FOR THAT PAYMENT IF IT WAS BY CREDIT CARD. IF IT WAS REFUSED, U WONT GET REFUND.
3.IT WONT AFFECT UR PR APPLICATION, HOWEVER U NEED TO BE IN STATUS TO BE IN CANADA.

Oct 3, 2016
all_iz_well said:
1. U BOTH CAN APPLY ONLINE TOGETHER FOR WORK PERMIT.
BUT NOW I THINK U WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HIS ONE IS APPROVED AND THEN U WILL HAVE TO APPLY UR'S USINNG HIS WP SINCE THEY WILL ISSUE U WP WITH SAME VALIDITY.
2. IF UR APPLICATION WAS RETURNED, THAT MEANS THEY DID NOT CHARGE YOU, SO U CAN ASK FOR REFUND FOR THAT PAYMENT IF IT WAS BY CREDIT CARD. IF IT WAS REFUSED, U WONT GET REFUND.
3.IT WONT AFFECT UR PR APPLICATION, HOWEVER U NEED TO BE IN STATUS TO BE IN CANADA.

thank you so much for your response :) you brighten up everything..

can i ask more question please,,

1.can we submit his PR application without the work permit yet? or wait until it is approve???

2. If both of us apply through online, there are listed payment that the principal applicant needs to pay (as far as i remember when i checked), includes: 2 work permit fees, 1 open work permit fee, i think i reached like 500++ or 600++ (not sure what exact amount), is that open work permit charge is for me?? ----- am i gonna used the same receipt that he pay or should i pay separate fee???

SINP Nomination will expires on March 30 2017 and hoping we are not running out of time...

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Butterfly Rose said:
thank you so much for your response :) you brighten up everything..

can i ask more question please,,

1.can we submit his PR application without the work permit yet? or wait until it is approve???

2. If both of us apply through online, there are listed payment that the principal applicant needs to pay (as far as i remember when i checked), includes: 2 work permit fees, 1 open work permit fee, i think i reached like 500++ or 600++ (not sure what exact amount), is that open work permit charge is for me?? ----- am i gonna used the same receipt that he pay or should i pay separate fee???

SINP Nomination will expires on March 30 2017 and hoping we are not running out of time...
Pls check ur PM inbox