+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp application

Suchitrakrish

Aug 9, 2018
I applied on march 1 2018. In my status it was mentioned that background check is under processing. How long should I wait?

Suchitrakrish

Aug 9, 2018
Depends. I'm still waiting for the background check. It takes me 24 months till now.
I called cic yesterday. They said my eligibility is recommended for exam, what does it mean? And also said my security check has to be started.
Please give a reply...feeling tensed...

Raj365

Aug 18, 2018
Congrats!
May I request you to please let us all know the timelines..i.e. how long each step took for you after SIN application submission?
Also, did you obtain the license as well, if in case your NOC was the one requiring license?
These w

I got per and submitted my passport to vfs

Suchitrakrish

Aug 9, 2018
Congrats!
May I request you to please let us all know the timelines..i.e. how long each step took for you after SIN application submission?
Also, did you obtain the license as well, if in case your NOC was the one requirin

Hi
My AOR was on march 1
After 3 months ip2
I called cic during 5th month ( 3 to 4 times with a week gap)
Finally aftet 6 months and a week I called cic and they said my appln is approved and the next day itself I got ppr..

Saupri

Sep 19, 2018
Hi
My application is in sinp OID.i have received my AOR on 13 sep 2018.i have completed my medical exam. How long does to take time for getting PPR?
Please reply