+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Application Nominated - Work Permit Help

isabella_help

Dec 1, 2017
Hello
Isabella i need one more answer regarding work experience.

When you were applying for Canadian Visit visa did you showed them your work experience in application form on which you later get job and then nomination?

As i am student I didn’t mentioned work experience that time even though i had work experience but now i want to show my experience so just wondering will that be problem for me or not ?
When I applied to extend my visitor record I didn`t mention anything about my other process. I just mentioned that I was applying for extending because I found a job here and already had started the nomination process and to avoid being illegal in Canada I would need the extension, thats all.

Raj padda

Aug 3, 2017
Please help me , my work permit going to expire next month. How can I extend . I have just one month to renew. Can I apply on border.whats the requirements thank you.

Naji khan

May 7, 2018
Hi Glenyipa !

how are you ? i hope your doing well.

I was wondering about your flagpole border experience and kindly mention which country are you from ? and whats your Husband job position or Noc code ?

I will look forward to read you.

Thank You

QUOTE="Glenyipa, post: 7144624, member: 783438"]Hello Isabella!

I am from the dominican republic. Currently in Canada. My husband has SINP nomination with employment offer. We arrived through the border in toronto and the officers said that we could not apply for a work permit as visitors . But advised us to arrive to Saskatchewan(as planned) and work it out there.

Can you please tell me the location of the border where you applied? I woukd very much appreciate your help![/QUOTE]

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,

I am new here... I just got nominated in SINP (Sk) and I received my "Confirmation Nomination" and my "SINP Work Permit Support Letter" I would like to know how could i apply for my work permit extension.
Currently Im in Regina,Sk. My open work permit will be expire Jan 2019. I dont know how to apply to renew my work permit.
If someone suggest me that would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Yassir

sam_karwar

May 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I am new here... I just got nominated in SINP (Sk) and I received my "Confirmation Nomination" and my "SINP Work Permit Support Letter" and I would like to know if it is possible to apply and get my Work Permit at the Border? I am really near to Monchy Border. Which documents should I have to proceed?

Currently, I am living in SK and on my Visa I'm a visitor. My visitor visa expires Dec-20. This is gonna be a problem if I decide to go to the border check about my Work Permit?

Thank you for the help!
Yes you can apply for work permit online and can apply for pnp pr at same time. You have to go back to your country to apply for work permit.

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there,

I am new here... I just got nominated in SINP (Sk) and I received my "Confirmation Nomination" and my "SINP Work Permit Support Letter" I would like to know how could i apply for my work permit extension.
Currently Im in Regina,Sk. My open work permit will be expire Jan 2019. I dont know how to apply to renew my work permit.And what is the employer compliance fee? Is there any link to pay that?My employer tried to pay the fee,but he failed.
Thanks in advance.
Yassir

sam_karwar

May 23, 2018
Hi there,

Currently Im in Regina,Sk. My open work permit will be expire Jan 2019. I dont know how to apply to renew my work permit.And what is the employer compliance fee? Is there any link to pay that?My employer tried to pay the fee,but he failed.
Thanks in advance.
Yassir
Employee compliance fee is around 210 cad where he needs to create profile on employees portal. Then you can apply for work permit that is Lmia exempt. If you are confused hire representative, that's the best way as you are running out of time.

sam_karwar

May 23, 2018
Hi there,

Thanks in advance.
Yassir
Register for the Employer Portal (or log in, if already registered):
· Link to Employer Portal: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/employer-portal.asp
· Employer Portal Enrolment Guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/employer-enrolm.asp

Once enrolled on the Employer Portal, log in again and click the option to submit an Offer of Employment. You will then complete the questionnaire/online form and pay the mandatory $230 Employer Compliance Fee.

2. Submit an Offer of Employment Form through the Employer Portal web site:
· This will be a series of questions about your business and the job being offered/filled, including duties and minimum requirements (such as level of education) for the worker. Details of the wage and benefits on offer must also be submitted.
· VERY IMPORTANT - Please take note of the following explanation of how the job meets the requirements of the LMIA exemption being requested:
The title of LMIA exemption being requested is: “Canada–PT Agreements –R(204)(c)”
Explanation of how the job meets the requirements of the exemption being requested: “Approved Provincial Nominee"
· This guide may also help you to answer some of the questions being asked: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5802ETOC.asp

3. Paying the $230 Employer Compliance Fee:
· Once these sections have been completed, you may pay the $230 employer compliance fee and submit the information to CIC via the Employer Portal.

4. Provide your worker with the Offer of Employment ID number:
· On successful submission of the Offer of Employment Form and $230 payment using the Employer Portal, an Offer of Employment (Labour Market Impact Assessment [LMIA]-exempt) ID Number is assigned to the employer based on the information submitted. The employer will receive this ID Number and should provide it to the employee for inclusion in their work permit application form. The offer ID numbers that we have seen have had the format A#######. Please note that you will not be emailed this number, but it can found in your Employer Portal account.
· While some initial results have shown that receiving an ID Number can be instantaneous, other employers have waited a few hours, or up to a couple of days, to receive confirmation that the information has been received.
· We also suggest that you provide the employee with a copy of the receipt for the $230 payment. We have heard that some border officials have requested this.

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
· Link to Employer Portal: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/employer-portal.asp
· Employer Portal Enrolment Guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/employer-enrolm.asp

Once enrolled on the Employer Portal, log in again and click the option to submit an Offer of Employment. You will then complete the questionnaire/online form and pay the mandatory $230 Employer Compliance Fee.

· This will be a series of questions about your business and the job being offered/filled, including duties and minimum requirements (such as level of education) for the worker. Details of the wage and benefits on offer must also be submitted.
· VERY IMPORTANT - Please take note of the following explanation of how the job meets the requirements of the LMIA exemption being requested:
The title of LMIA exemption being requested is: “Canada–PT Agreements –R(204)(c)”
Explanation of how the job meets the requirements of the exemption being requested: “Approved Provincial Nominee"
· This guide may also help you to answer some of the questions being asked: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5802ETOC.asp

· Once these sections have been completed, you may pay the $230 employer compliance fee and submit the information to CIC via the Employer Portal.

· On successful submission of the Offer of Employment Form and $230 payment using the Employer Portal, an Offer of Employment (Labour Market Impact Assessment [LMIA]-exempt) ID Number is assigned to the employer based on the information submitted. The employer will receive this ID Number and should provide it to the employee for inclusion in their work permit application form. The offer ID numbers that we have seen have had the format A#######. Please note that you will not be emailed this number, but it can found in your Employer Portal account.
· While some initial results have shown that receiving an ID Number can be instantaneous, other employers have waited a few hours, or up to a couple of days, to receive confirmation that the information has been received.
· We also suggest that you provide the employee with a copy of the receipt for the $230 payment. We have heard that some border officials have requested this.
Thanks a lot

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Thanks a lot. I have a question?
My employer paid the fee, and he gave me the payment receipt. And I also get the number contains A....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What else do I need to provide more? Any printout or Any paper. Please let me know. Thanks in advance

yassir_roat

Mar 30, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks a lot. I have a question?
My employer paid the fee, and he gave me the payment receipt. And I also get the number contains A....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What else do I need to provide more? Any printout or Any paper. Please let me know. Thanks in advance
and also My wife need to apply. She is here with me. Which form should I fill up for her.

Phoenix1219

Oct 10, 2012
When I applied to extend my visitor record I didn`t mention anything about my other process. I just mentioned that I was applying for extending because I found a job here and already had started the nomination process and to avoid being illegal in Canada I would need the extension, thats all.
Hello Isabella, kindly help pls.
When you apply for your SINP, where you inside the Canada? If so, which address did you put? is it your home address of your address where you staying and visiting in Canada?
Thank you

isabella_help

Dec 1, 2017
Hello Isabella, kindly help pls.
When you apply for your SINP, where you inside the Canada? If so, which address did you put? is it your home address of your address where you staying and visiting in Canada?
Thank you
The place where I was staying/living of course.