+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
Actually I am not sure whether it is 2nd review or criteria assessment because the only status we can see is In process. Maybe they mean that the stage after they send the additional documents, right?
One concern is that now when I view my submitted application, the field that I mentioned my noc code (2171) is set as Blank, is it normal? anybody has the same situation. Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
tukelly said:
Actually I am not sure whether it is 2nd review or criteria assessment because the only status we can see is In process. Maybe they mean that the stage after they send the additional documents, right?
One concern is that now when I view my submitted application, the field that I mentioned my noc code (2171) is set as Blank, is it normal? anybody has the same situation. Thanks
All applications are same, don't worry.

Thanks

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
tukelly said:
my Intended Occupation NOC still shows 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants and am still in process

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
I am pretty sure that I already declared when I submitted the application but now it becomes blank. When is your application status changed in PROCESS because mine just changed for more than 1 week. So i wonder if they send me any additional documents for this?

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
tukelly said:
I am pretty sure that I already declared when I submitted the application but now it becomes blank. When is your application status changed in PROCESS because mine just changed for more than 1 week. So i wonder if they send me any additional documents for this?
I have been in process for about a month now.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adyola said:
I hope this is not a false alert again? Can we get the list of Occupation that are required?
No, it's not..I just submitted. NOC 2171

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
Have you got any other notification? What do you understand by the status "Waiting on Applicant" and "Open". Kindly Give us update as my has not changed from "In process".

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ waiting on applicant, means SINP requested some docs from the applicant and is 'waiting' until the docs are sent to them. When the said docs are submitted, status will be changed back to in-process. If yours are in-process then you are in good status right now meaning there's no additional documents have been requested from your end so far.

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
My application was changed into In process since 10-June and i did not receive any request for additional documents yet. So, as normal steps, how many days after in process stage will we expect to get the request of document if required?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
tukelly said:
My application was changed into In process since 10-June and i did not receive any request for additional documents yet. So, as normal steps, how many days after in process stage will we expect to get the request of document if required?
Document request for the 2nd time solely depends on IO's concern and also don't have any definite timeline.

Thanks

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016