+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP APPLICANTS MAY-2016

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Arbaaz said:
Any feedback on your Spouse birth certificate (missing name) by SINP? Keep us posted about it.
she went to the court to swore an affidavit. Then i sent it to them. They put me back in process that same day. Since then i have been in process.

Application Recieved 17th May
In Process 20th May
Funds coverted 13th June
Addition Information 13th June
information sent 14th June
In Process again 14th June

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
zen2x said:
if there's no option to delete, just upload the same documents on both tabs. answer both settlement funds so it would still be complete upon submission. just my thoughts though.
Thanks for reply, I did the same things,

thanks again

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
SINP requested for additional letter from my employer showing my work duties and functions. My employer can only give letter of introduction for a staff. Only former staff can get letters outlining job functions. My supervisor may not be willing to use a letter of my company. Only HR can use such letter. Way forward pls?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi frnds

My friend applied for SINP EE on 17 May. Just now my friend submitted/emailed the missing documents of scanned copy for graduation and post graduation transcripts to immigration.documents email ID.

To be on safer side, he also emailed the scanned copy for original marksheets for graduation and post graduation on immigration.documents email ID

In how many days, he can expect revert ? In how many days the status will be changed from Waiting on Applicant.

Please suggest

Brij311

Jun 14, 2016
pedestal-man said:
SINP requested for additional letter from my employer showing my work duties and functions. My employer can only give letter of introduction for a staff. Only former staff can get letters outlining job functions. My supervisor may not be willing to use a letter of my company. Only HR can use such letter. Way forward pls?
If your supervisor can not use the company letter head than talk to HR and tell them to provide you your JD which is a very common HR practice in all the industries/organizations. All HR make JD for each employee so am sure they would have prepared one for you too.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
pedestal-man said:
1. Get the introduction letter from your company HR at letterhead pad.
2. Prepare yourself a normal letter containing your job/duties & signed it by any of your supervisor/colleague. (Search this forum posts for format)
3. Notarized the 2nd letter.
4. Collect your Pay checks, appointment letter & other documents if you have.

Send all these documents to SINP. This would suffice.

Thanks

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
kakmam1 said:
Hi frnds

My friend applied for SINP EE on 17 May. Just now my friend submitted/emailed the missing documents of scanned copy for graduation and post graduation transcripts to immigration.documents email ID.

To be on safer side, he also emailed the scanned copy for original marksheets for graduation and post graduation on immigration.documents email ID

In how many days, he can expect revert ? In how many days the status will be changed from Waiting on Applicant.

Please suggest
1-3 days it should change back to in process

steventran

Dec 21, 2015
Hi all,
If I would like to apply SINP under International Skilled worker with job Offer, Is there any requirement for the employer such as number of employees, Annual revenue, etc?

Thank you and good luck to all!

RIKHAN2000

Jun 15, 2016
It's been almost one month since application has been submitted. Has anyone got any progress other that "IN Process" status? :-X

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
steventran said:
Hi all,
If I would like to apply SINP under International Skilled worker with job Offer, Is there any requirement for the employer such as number of employees, Annual revenue, etc?

Thank you and good luck to all!
^positive LMIA. that's all.

steventran

Dec 21, 2015
zen2x said:
^positive LMIA. that's all.
Thank you very much for your reply. But I did not see anywhere that ask for LMIA in this category, can you send me the link that content this information please?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ system will ask, "do you have a job offer?", when you say yes, then following section should be the LMIA. System will ask you for the requirements regarding this job offer. Wait then follow the instructions from them.

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
Hi,

any update for May intake. Somebody said about 2nd review. How can we know whether our application is on basic review or 2nd review? because there is only one status called in process

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
tukelly said:
Hi,

any update for May intake. Somebody said about 2nd review. How can we know whether our application is on basic review or 2nd review? because there is only one status called in process
By saying "2nd Review" you meant "CRITERIA ASSESSMENT" stage?

Thanks