+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp 2022 in process join here

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you.
Still waiting for the telegram link
Telegram link? What does telegram link have to do with POF? Are you applying through EE or OID? You have to show that you have maintained funds for the last three months before applying.

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts.
  • Bonds.
  • Cash value life insurance.
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit.
  • Mutual Funds.
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required).
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs).
  • Stocks.
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs).
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process).
  • Treasury Bills.

Uche4jah

Sep 16, 2022
Telegram link? What does telegram link have to do with POF? Are you applying through EE or OID? You have to show that you have maintained funds for the last three months before applying.

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts.
  • Bonds.
  • Cash value life insurance.
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit.
  • Mutual Funds.
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required).
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs).
  • Stocks.
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs).
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process).
  • Treasury Bills.
Oh sorry, that was not for you. I mean the telegram link.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh sorry, that was not for you. I mean the telegram link.
Okay. I just asked what POF has to do with the telegram link. Assume you meet POF based on SINP requirements that funds have been in your name for the past 3 months in your bank accounts and that you have letters from the bank verifying that.