+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
hello guys
i have got a confirmation link from Saskatcwen but i have two doubts.
1. i applied under manufacturing manager with ten years experience, but i started my job as an engineer and worked for 7.5 years and then onwards as an assistant manager. i want to ask that can SINP govt. object that i do not have 10 yrs experience in managerial post?

2. SINP has picked up with candidate with 70 points but according to my calculation mine are 68 because 2 points were deducted due to my birthday fall in December? i have doubt why did they shortlisted my profile. in this case,i would like to ask, do a candidate need to change the age once his birthday pass or the system deduct the points automatically?

thanks

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
hello guys
i have got a confirmation link from Saskatcwen but i have two doubts.
1. i applied under manufacturing manager with ten years experience, but i started my job as an engineer and worked for 7.5 years and then onwards as an assistant manager. i want to ask that can SINP govt. object that i do not have 10 yrs experience in managerial post?

2. SINP has picked up with candidate with 70 points but according to my calculation mine are 68 because 2 points were deducted due to my birthday fall in December? i have doubt why did they shortlisted my profile. in this case,i would like to ask, do a candidate need to change the age once his birthday pass or the system deduct the points automatically?

thanks

From stories and experiences shared online, I think they will have issues with your years of experience. It appears you have two nocs and the one you are applying with, you have only 3 years.

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
From stories and experiences shared online, I think they will have issues with your years of experience. It appears you have two nocs and the one you are applying with, you have only 3 years.
but both NOc code carry almost the same responsibilite. also, is it possible that they send the invitation by mistake?

Seyi1069

Aug 7, 2020
but both NOc code carry almost the same responsibilite. also, is it possible that they send the invitation by mistake?
I don't quite know if the invitation was a mistake or not. However, I am aware that if you go on and decide to send in your application, unlike the draw which is done by a bot or computer program, the applications are treated by individuals (VOs).

I'll advise that if you're sure that your age had brought down your score by the time they did the last draw, you should decline the ITA.

Isl1976

Feb 5, 2018
I am SINP EE category. Already received nomination and applied for PR. I gave biometrics in late January but no update on my Medical. Is that normal?

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Dear all, what was the criteria in this draw? I am international skilled worker express entry sub category and have 70 points with NOC Code-2171 Information systems analysts and consultants, but I haven't received the invitation to apply.

raghubedi2004

Mar 2, 2016
I have submitted file on 30th sep and the status appeared In process on 1st oct-2020.

Since then it is In process...

I don’t know what’s going on!!!!

Did your application got picked up Mihir or are there any further changes?
I want to know the timelines as I submitted my file on 30th Nov 2020, and it was in-process on 14th-Dec-2020, but since then there has not been any change.

Curiousdodo

Mar 21, 2020
My ITA has come through, but my licensure is under Academic review process. The last date for SINP Application will be 22nd of March. At this point, do I need to request the SINP to put the application on hold, or just the receipt document of APEGS is proof enough for acceptance of licensure process ?

Curiousdodo

Mar 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I recieved an ITA on 21st of Jan, however I seem to have run into a couple of roadblocks.
1. A close relative who resides in Regina, whose reference I was intending to use for the adaptability points has also given their reference to another relative of mine for SINP. Can they(sinp program) provide adaptability points to two candidates at the same time ?
2. In a scenario where it does not work out, what would be the possible repercussions of me cancelling my EOI with an active ITA and applying again after some time ? Would my older ITA come to back to bite me, by possibly denying me another chance at it ?

I would love to hear your input.
Any input on this guys ? I am really confused about everything at this point. I wish I drop this ITA and start afresh.

Bushra07

Feb 27, 2021
My ITA has come through, but my licensure is under Academic review process. The last date for SINP Application will be 22nd of March. At this point, do I need to request the SINP to put the application on hold, or just the receipt document of APEGS is proof enough for acceptance of licensure process ?
I have the same question

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
Receipt document is ok as of now. Complete and submit you application, SINP will review you application and will put it on hold till you submit you license document.

Reactions: Curiousdodo