+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
I have applied in OID SINP having close relative(sister) in Saskatchewan. Yesterday, I got ADR regarding proof of funds.
We are two memebrs, myself and my wife is accompanying me, so as per fund requirements of 2 persons we maintained funds of CAD 15772, but in ADR they asked for proof of maintaining CAD 19390.
Could it be their mistake or some misunderstanding about funds from our side?
Please guide me
Thanks

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
I have applied in OID SINP having close relative(sister) in Saskatchewan. Yesterday, I got ADR regarding proof of funds.
We are two memebrs, myself and my wife is accompanying me, so as per fund requirements of 2 persons we maintained funds of CAD 15772, but in ADR they asked for proof of maintaining CAD 19390.
Please guide me
Thanks
We are on the same category. but i also wonder why their proof of fund suddenly increase? As of now my status is in process and waiting for some ADR. Maybe they will also ask for updated proof of fund. As per IRCC and Sinp website proof of fund should atlst 17k cad dollars.

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
We are on the same category. but i also wonder why their proof of fund suddenly increase? As of now my status is in process and waiting for some ADR. Maybe they will also ask for updated proof of fund. As per IRCC and Sinp website proof of fund should atlst 17k cad dollars.
Do you have relative in Saskatchewan? Good luck..

Teeboi

Sep 17, 2015
Hi,

I have a friend wanting to submit application for SINP. She is currently separated from her husband and is not accompanying the two children as well until the divorce is settled. Will her husband still need to fill forms as spouse? Will it still be a family of four when applying? Does she need to provide proof for separation?

Reactions: Azmin111

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
Please guide me
Thanks
Its is sorted.... There was some issue....
But now they updated as per family of 2 requirement that is 15772 CAD

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
Hello guys, I have 2 questions. on the SINP draw of 3rd November, 2020. the cut off was 68. I have 68. the other conditions were 10 years work experience and I have 10 years work experience and my NOC was also part of the NOCs drawn (4161). However, i have not received any email alert from SINP informing me that I have been selected. I registered my SINP profile in March, 2020.
The 2nd thing is, I just logged into my SINP account hoping to check my application STATUS but i cannot see any information on my application submitted in March 2020. After submitting it in March 2020, the status indicated: SUBMITTED. but today, the status is not indicated, and there's nothing like SUBMITTED too. can someone help me understand what's happening to my profile? it can't

Beesolar

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, I'm new here. Please ild like to know the differences between the OID and EE for SINP. Since you still have to be in the EE pool to apply for SINP. Is OID faster?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello house. I got sinp ITA few hours ago. Is it safe to use NOC job descriptions from IRCC website or strictly from employers as some details would be missing from employers’ reference letter?. Thank you all.

dyobb

Feb 9, 2016
Hi, I'm new here. Please ild like to know the differences between the OID and EE for SINP. Since you still have to be in the EE pool to apply for SINP. Is OID faster?
SINP-OID takes longer as it is a paper-based application. You can apply via SINP-OID even if you do not have a Federal EE profile. However, one can not apply SINP-EE and SINP-OID simultaneously.

dyobb

Feb 9, 2016
Hi everyone.
A friend was reviewing his SINP-EE application which he has just submitted in Oasis on October 22, 2020 (ITA was October 7, 2020), but noticed that the following sections were empty (uploaded documents missing!):
Part 1 - Section 10 - Education Section - missing transcript and diploma but WES (ECA) is present.
Part 1 - Section 11 - Work Experience Section - missing ALL documents I submitted - payslips, JDs, reference letter, contracts, govt-issued documents, bank statements to support payslips.

He was pretty certain that: (1) he uploaded all of them because he tried to download each uploaded document again one by one before he hit submit and paid CAD 350 and (2) he made sure that the merged PDF file is less than 25MB (otherwise the Oasis system will reject it).

Has anyone tried to view uploaded documents under "View Submitted Part 1" especially Sections 10 and 11 after submission? Is there a reason to panic?

Thanks

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
SINP EE EOI :-
Age - 34, 12 points
CLB - 7 (L,S-7,R-6.5, W-6) 18 points
Edu - Masters, 23 points

Experience
May,2011-July,2014 : Financial Planner (NOC 1114)
Aug,2014-till date : Mortgage broker (NOC 1114)

How much points I will be able to claim ?
hello, I like to ask please if you included UCI number from your express entry profile in you Generic form when you filled and submitted to SINP and how many digit did you typed for you SINP EE as the form can on take a few digit? Thank you

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Can we chat on WhatsApp?
hello, I like to ask please if you included UCI number from your express entry profile in you Generic form when you filled and submitted to SINP and how many digit did you typed for you SINP EE as the form can on take a few digit? Thank you

Ap12411

Oct 30, 2020
Hello guys, I have 2 questions. on the SINP draw of 3rd November, 2020. the cut off was 68. I have 68. the other conditions were 10 years work experience and I have 10 years work experience and my NOC was also part of the NOCs drawn (4161). However, i have not received any email alert from SINP informing me that I have been selected. I registered my SINP profile in March, 2020.
The 2nd thing is, I just logged into my SINP account hoping to check my application STATUS but i cannot see any information on my application submitted in March 2020. After submitting it in March 2020, the status indicated: SUBMITTED. but today, the status is not indicated, and there's nothing like SUBMITTED too. can someone help me understand what's happening to my profile? it can't
Either check you mail box spam or junk folder or in sinp profile view my correspondence