waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Great; All d best ..
Thanks, anandhv2001. I have past experience being a rejected applicant by SINP on the ground that My educational credentials are mismattched with my work experience. I made a mistake not update my education in my WES report. Now I updated my WES and reapplied to SINP. Its my suggestion to everyone please applied only to SINP when you have proper documents and carefully submitted your documents. otherwise you are wasted your money, time and chances.

anandhv2001

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks, anandhv2001. I have past experience being a rejected applicant by SINP on the ground that My educational credentials are mismattched with my work experience. I made a mistake not update my education in my WES report. Now I updated my WES and reapplied to SINP. Its my suggestion to everyone please applied only to SINP when you have proper documents and carefully submitted your documents. otherwise you are wasted your money, time and chances.
Thank you for the information. Wish you best luck.

Anathani

Oct 17, 2020
Hi Everyone
Planning to apply for Sinp in 2020. Can you suggest which is the better ECA body for evaluation?
I am from Pakistan and have 2 years bachelors and 2 years masters degree.

asadb408

Feb 5, 2017
Hello, I am new to this group. My score for SINP is 66 and match job category 0911 for Manufacturing Manager. I have 13+ years of experience in the related field. My spouse's ECA not done yet and her language skill is currently not assessed. Do I have any chance for PINP and should I go for EOI under SNIP skilled program? Need suggestion for experts.....

Ankit11

Jul 12, 2020
Got invitation on 24th Sept draw. I need to know if an immigration lawyer show a support letter for providing connection proof to Saskatchewan which can provide 20 extra points?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Got invitation on 24th Sept draw. I need to know if an immigration lawyer show a support letter for providing connection proof to Saskatchewan which can provide 20 extra points?
No, only close relative can sponsored and provide 20 points extra.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Can a close relative be a friend also?
No

7. Close Relative in Saskatchewan (if applicable)
A close relative is:

• A parent;
  • A sister or brother;
  • An aunt or uncle;
  • A niece or nephew;
  • A first cousin;
  • A grandparent; or
  • A step-family member/in- law of the same relationship.
If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:

• A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. The SINP does not accept affidavits.
  • A copy of the relative's Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.
We may ask for other documents, even if they're not needed at the time of application. For example, if your close relative has children between the ages of five and seventeen, you may be asked for copies of their enrolment in the Saskatchewan education system.

Close family members can support one application at a time (one household can support one application at a time). If your close family member is already supporting an SINP application, they can't support your application until the nominee they are supporting has lived and worked in Saskatchewan for six months. Your application will need to include documentation from your close relative regarding their previously supported applicant.

The documentation should show that the supported nominee has settled in Saskatchewan, and should include their:

• Proof of Permanent Resident status or Canadian Citizenship:
    • Canadian permanent resident card; or
    • Canadian citizenship card; or
    • Canadian passport.
  • Proof that they've been living and working in Saskatchewan for the past six months:
    • Utility bills from the past six months from either SaskPower; SaskEnergy; a city or town office (the SINP will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan Driver's licence;
    • Proof that they're a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or proof of ownership) and names of other occupants at this address plus their relationship to them; and
    • Proof of employment during the past six months (include copies of paystubs or a letter from their employer confirming employment). This letter should be on company letterhead.
The SINP may also ask for more information or documents as needed.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

mohd000

May 21, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013 RCMP;3-03-2014 MARRIAGE QUESTIONARE
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Request
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
28-05-2014
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
request to change vo for spouse
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
Hi

My Cousin wants to apply for SINP.I am helping her in the application as I am living in Saskatchewan for almost 9 years.She did B.A in English & Education and have 5 years experience as Early Childhood Educator. After that she did B.Ed and she have 3 years of experience as Early chilhood educator.I want to confirm if both of the experiences will count or only after B.ed .We also applied for license and I hope she can get level 2 to apply for SINP

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
NOC: 6235
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 18th Dec., 2019
ADR:: (7th July 2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 8th July 2020
INVOICE TAB: OFF then ON
NOMINATION: AWAITING
ADR STATUS changed to SUBMITTED PAST DUE DATE, today 17-August 2020