+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

faizan01

Oct 2, 2016
Hi guys pls I want to ask, if you have your ECA result saying your degree is a first professional degree which is masters level on EE FSW points grid, what will be the right choice on SINP points grid? Will it be bachelor's or masters?
Masters

Acmaldita_ph

Aug 13, 2020
Okay. Goodluck ☺. Since when does your application change to in process?
Also, are you from the philippines?
It changed this month. I don’t know exactly when because an agency is taking care of my application. Yes, from Ph but applying from UAE.

Jazz30

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know the most recent application number which have the 'In PROCESS' status by now? Thanks a lot!

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hii i have 9 years of experience and I have 50 hours per week experience...so can I calculating this experience as 10 years in sinp profile?? Pls help
Hi we have the same NOC And time of submission date. ☺ Does your appliction already change to in process?
Hi dear, I have same noc 1241 age 28. it would better if we can connect together to help each other.

Reactions: Jazz30
Sep 27, 2020
Hi All, Im new to this forum. I was planning to put my interest for the SINP nomination. My noc is 1121 or 0112. My exp is just short of 10 years i.e approx 9 years and 8 months, therefore my score would come to 67 condiering that I get a CLB 8 and above.
Need assistance from our mates here as to what they feel is my chances and will it be worth submitting my EOI. Thanks

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
Hi Everyone,
My NOC code- 0601
ITA- Nov 12th
Application Submitted- Jan 10th
In process- Aug 23rd
Current status- in process
Is their anyone who submitted their application to SINP in Jan through EE profile. Please update your status here to know how is the processing times and if any ADR received or nomination received.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello respected members. Kindly advise. I had created an EE profile earlier and later created SINP EOI. In my express entry profile I had mentioned 4 or 5 provinces as preferred provinces (including Saskatchewan) since I considered these provinces are best to live in. I got ITA from SINP program and have submitted application. I know my EE profile allows changes. Should I go in and remove other provinces to show that I do not consider other provinces (since I got SINP ITA), and I am focussed only to live in Saskatchewan? Is there any issue with doing so? Does having 5 provinces marked as preferred make my Saskatchewan case weak or that has no impact? Please share your views. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone.

Submitted my application on the 3rd of April this year and it still shows Application Received. Please do we have anyone who submitted around this period or shortly after this date. Will appreciate information from people who submitted around this period and the status of your application. My application is under express entry.

MikeKo

Sep 30, 2020
Hi everyone.
According to a points grid I got 68 points in SINP Skilled Worker EE. How do you think what are my chances looking at the draws history which states 69 minimal ITA score for pretty much every draw? I've seen people here getting invitation with 68, how this might be the case?

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi everyone.
According to a points grid I got 68 points in SINP Skilled Worker EE. How do you think what are my chances looking at the draws history which states 69 minimal ITA score for pretty much every draw? I've seen people here getting invitation with 68, how this might be the case?
68 is not a bad score. There was a recent ITA issued with 68s. that happened on 15th Sep. It all comes to which NOC do you have and which NOCs are picked up. There is an expansion in the number of NOCs seen for the draws of Sept 2020. This shows that economy is slowly opening up after COVID. so given all of this, 68 is a good score. Although you may have to wait a while

MikeKo

Sep 30, 2020
68 is not a bad score. There was a recent ITA issued with 68s. that happened on 15th Sep. It all comes to which NOC do you have and which NOCs are picked up. There is an expansion in the number of NOCs seen for the draws of Sept 2020. This shows that economy is slowly opening up after COVID. so given all of this, 68 is a good score. Although you may have to wait a while
Thanks for your kind answer, Abhi. My NOC is 2174

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Thanks for your kind answer, Abhi. My NOC is 2174
ok, was this NOC not on the draw this past 15th Sep 2020? plz check. I thought that was an exclusive tech draw. 68 was cut off if you meet some conditions - like 10 years or more experience etc. there were some other conditions too.