+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys,
Would love some clarity on this
I have 66 points under NOC0621. Just wondering if there was a chance to get in SINP. Would there be another province you would suggest in your opinion?

Also, I understand that there is a payment to be made in BC application (1150CAD). What is the probability of a BC PNP ITA once this hs been made? O ris this merely a processing fee?

Any help with PNP application and how this works will be much appreciated.
I think 0621 for SINP is kind of paused. Plus, 66 points is risky. So you need to improve the score factors. For BC, I saw they excluded this noc. Study French helps loads by the way :).

Olaaa

Sep 17, 2020
Hi everyone, You all are wonderful. It's like a good team spirit in here.

I need answer on this:
Must I upload my ECA at the first stage of application after uploading all transcripts and certificates?

With the way things are going with WES, I'm getting curious.
I've sent mail but no response yet.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello Everyone, I have a query:

I want to re-apply for SINP after upgrading my educational assessement from WES. Previously SINP denied my application due to mismatch of my education and work experience in OID. Now I want to apply in Express Entry and I have already active Express Entry profile and a job seekers code. I want to know that how will I pursue my next step, as i have already an account (with rejection) on SINP website? Should I create a new EOI on SINP with new email i.d. or my last account work?

Reactions: Ankit11

ira87

Dec 21, 2019
Got my nomination today.
NOC- 4161
CRS - 456
SINP points - 68
AR - 26th April
In process - 9th September
Nomination - 11th September

No adr...Checked the SINP portal a few mins ago and it says Application Nominated.. Thanks to everyone on here for their help and especially to @ashuindian !!
My crs is 368 and 68 point . I have selected all provinces. What are my chances to be selected , noc 2253 civil engineer draft technologist

Salmaarab

May 26, 2020
Yes, IRCC will accept any band. Band is necessary for the draw cut-off, if you get those 600 points, band shouldn't matter anymore. However, you will have to take the IELTS again since IRCC will require a valid score during the draw. (I am assuming that won't happen by 28th July since you just applied for SINP and getting those 600 points will take quite some time).
Thank you so much!
I got the nomination from SINP. I gave my IELTS yesterday just so it can be updated in IRCC.

Reactions: tonmoyd83

Acmaldita_ph

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you so much!
I got the nomination from SINP. I gave my IELTS yesterday just so it can be updated in IRCC.
Congratulations on your nomination. We have the NOC and I submitted my application in March 2020 also. Status is still In Process as on date.

payaker

Feb 11, 2020
Come on, the latest draw is 80 points ?!
Gotta be kidding...Are they clearing off the backlogs right?
Any outlander got the invitation?